LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

9 hours ago, Mia Moore said:

It sure does.  The Academy is... maybe not a good place. @_@

Thank you! ^_^ 

Well, they are adults.  But I understand stepping out due to the violence of what happened in the last chapter.  It was meant to be a bit of a wake up call for the reader, and I am glad it has done that for you... in a way.

Yep, all characters are 18+.  There are no minors at all in this story. 

Thanks for all the comments!  I was hoping this chapter would get some replies, and I'm glad to see it got people's attention.

@Mia Moore

Seems like Ai  is going to learn one way or the other what they want her to learn the way they want her to learn it. She still has the ability to think and still has her thoughts, but she will soon learn either by hook or by crook, what is expected of her, and every time she tries to assert herself, she will find that she is going to be treated more like a baby than she already has been. Nanna Will keep on doing what she’s doing, and eventually I believe she’s going to lose the battle, because your brain won’t be able to remember what it was like to be an adult.

some stories have a little bit of violence.  It’s almost like a cliffhanger: you don’t know what’s going to happen to whom when or how. When the teacher decided to give Ai that candy, and baby kept telling her not to put anything in her mouth that was pink, that told me that we were going to have some interesting results. I do agree that sometimes violence goes too far, but I don’t think @Mia Moore crossed that line in my opinion - remember these are adults, and they are in the “Academy“ and with the ability to think, versus the ability to be a baby and act like one, and being forced to be a baby and act like one, this is “Struggle”. If you act like a baby, they treat you as one and they end up giving you plenty of praise, take care of you, feed you, change you, all the things that you would do for a baby. If you decide that you want to be an adult or act like an adult, or think like one, you will find yourself in a situation where you steadily will not be able to remember some of the thoughts you have, or have had, and I believe that “candy“ is going to be the one thing that is going to change what is happening. I actually like the story, because you do not know what is going to come next. But I do find that poor Ai is Going to have a struggle, because I believe she is going to try to fight all the Way, and I believe that candy is going to be the one thing that changes it up.

something tells me that this young lady is going to be the pacifier queen of the story. This is because she continually tries to fight what they say is the “fun“ and she won’t go along with the program yet. We still have to see what happens, as I think they will have to use stronger measures to make her think act and behave as a baby one or to Believe whatever they tell her. Something tells me she is going to be a baby regardless of what she thinks, because they will “indoctrinate her“, and teach her the ways of the Academy.  I do wonder if baby will end up getting some punishment as well, because she gave information to Ai, and she now knows not to eat anything pink, or put anything in her mouth, which would cause issues if the teacher wanted her to put something in her mouth. That pacifier is pretty powerful, but I did find that that candy was a little strong, and probably did not agree with her – she will have to deal with the consequences of that decision I’m spitting out the candy, but if they wanted the kid to keep the candy in their mouth, the candy might have to be made so that it taste good. The effects of the candy – we don’t know that yet – but if we do, as the story progresses I am sure that we will learn what happens to these ladies and gentlemen.

Keep up the good work! Good story, and as for any good story, you need to shake it up a little sometimes and put some difficult situations into them. A story is an art form, and each story writer is an artist, honing their craft and making it better, And I believe as the story progresses, we will get a better idea for how this “Academy” deals with their “charges” I have a feeling that these young ladies and gentlemen will have plenty of “Diaper time“ and that they will slowly forget their adult selves, buy whatever magic or equipment they use. The good part about the story is, it does not have to be something that is real, and you can use magic and other things that don’t make sense in the real world, Because anything can happen in a story.

Brian

@Mia Moore

it will be interesting to see what happens in the next few chapters. I have a feeling that every time that one of her charges misbehaves or will not follow the rules, something will happen and they will begin to lose the ability to do certain things. One of the things that I was thinking of was maybe someone there has magical abilities or something, and they might be able to use their “magic tickle finger“ And when they do that, their chargers lose the ability to do certain things.

The academy instructors also may use “Tickle torture“ to make their charges comply. They want these girls and boys to be happy, well I can tell you that if they’re tickled relentlessly they will be laughing their head off and they will probably need very heavy diapers. We shall have to see what happens.  I have a feeling that these individuals Will “lose control“ quite soon, and they will not remember much of their adult lives, but that candy will make the transition easier.

As I said: good work keep it up!

Brian

On 10/2/2021 at 8:20 PM, ~Brian~ said:

The academy instructors also may use “Tickle torture“ to make their charges comply. They want these girls and boys to be happy, well I can tell you that if they’re tickled relentlessly they will be laughing their head off and they will probably need very heavy diapers. We shall have to see what happens.  I have a feeling that these individuals Will “lose control“ quite soon, and they will not remember much of their adult lives, but that candy will make the transition easier.

As I said: good work keep it up!

Brian

Tickle torture, huh? ? What an interesting idea.  I'll send that off to the Academy's leadership and see what comes of it.

Thanks you for the comments!

~Mia~

• Thanks 1

Hello Mia! I love your work! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, I'm so grateful we get to read it. ^^ This work, Academy is so... deeply shocking for me, it's sometimes hard to read, but it's got that nail-biting quality that always seems to catch me coming back for more. 

You definitely seem to have an eye for how the human mind works- and since you mentioned having schoolwork earlier, do you mind if I ask what your major is? Seems like psychology would be a good fit, if you hadn't considered it yet!

Thanks in advance, can't wait to read more~

-Em

• Like 1
On 10/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, Empress_Emily said:

Hello Mia! I love your work! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, I'm so grateful we get to read it. ^^ This work, Academy is so... deeply shocking for me, it's sometimes hard to read, but it's got that nail-biting quality that always seems to catch me coming back for more. 

You definitely seem to have an eye for how the human mind works- and since you mentioned having schoolwork earlier, do you mind if I ask what your major is? Seems like psychology would be a good fit, if you hadn't considered it yet!

Thanks in advance, can't wait to read more~

-Em

Oh gosh thank you! ?

I'm an English major but I have no idea what I wanna do with it.  I thought about being a writer or a journalist or something but I don't think that's a very realistic job. -_- I guess I haven't really found my passion yet, if I ever will.. but my academic advisor says I can change my major up pretty easily.  I'm taking a lot of general education stuff atm.

I took a psychology class in high school.  I like the theory stuff but I'm not great with people?  Maybe I should ask my advisor...

17 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

24 minutes ago, Mia Moore said:

Oh gosh thank you! ?

I'm an English major but I have no idea what I wanna do with it.  I thought about being a writer or a journalist or something but I don't think that's a very realistic job. -_- I guess I haven't really found my passion yet, if I ever will.. but my academic advisor says I can change my major up pretty easily.  I'm taking a lot of general education stuff atm.

I took a psychology class in high school.  I like the theory stuff but I'm not great with people?  Maybe I should ask my advisor...

@Mia Moore

Yes you should always ask your advisor especially if you are wondering about your options. I have a bachelors degree in business myself. I went all four years in college, and decided that I wanted a professional studies general business degree. This is an equivalent to a for your business degree of a general nature.

yes you should always ask your advisor especially if you are wondering about your options. I have a bachelors degree in business myself. I went all four years in college, and decided that I wanted a professional study is general business degree. This is an equivalent to a four year business degree of a general nature.

I took a class in adolescent psychology when I was in college myself and thought it was really cool. The instructors that I had were awesome and I can tell you that I enjoyed every minute of my classes with these instructors. There were a few instructors that were harder than others, but I was able to get through most of them. There was one instructor that was a pain in the ass and she would constantly go right after me if I was at least two minutes late she would yell and scream and call the whole class to a halt just a child states who ever walked in late.

Do not worry about what you wish to do-  You have plenty of time to decide: you should choose a major and a profession that you think you are good at and that you feel you can get a good job in. Being a writer is one of the things that some people are and some people are not. I had a little bit of trouble myself in English, but I managed to get through it. I am a computer guy so I took computer related courses, but I could not have or take the course is recommended for a computer major, Because there is a lot of statistics and high-level math involved in it, and I don’t think I need to have that much math to be able to do a computer programming. All it takes is a lot of drive a lot of ambition, and the ability to find information that you need. I have many reference books here at my house so I can look up anything I need if I need it especially Related to computers.

Whatever you choose, I wish you the best! Do not give up on your writing, because each day that you’re right you get better at it and it will help you in your major whatever it is!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed duplicate paragraphs and fragments of paragraphs

Chapter Nine

When class was over, Ai was visibly shaking. She kept glancing at Miss Melamine's desk, where Flopsity was locked inside. Ai felt perpetually on the verge of crying. Finally, Nana came by to pick her up. Miss Melamine fished the bunny out of her desk drawer and handed it to Nana, all while Ai listened in on their conversation.

"She's not getting any better," the teacher said to Nana. "I thought you had taken care of this obstinance."

"I thought I had too," Nana said sourly, looking over at Ai, who cowered in the corner of the room.

"At this rate, she's going to be so far Touched that it won't matter how important she is." Miss Melamine rubbed her temple and looked away from Ai's Nana. She motioned to papers on her desk and shook her head.

Important, Ai wondered. Important for what? But Ai knew that if she tried to ask any questions, her mind would go blank again. She had to stand there, helpless, and hope someone would slip up. Nana took the stuffed bunny in her arms and walked out of the room. Ai hurried after her, like a tug at her heart. More important than the cryptic conversation between Nana and Miss Melamine, she had to get Flopsity back.

"Please..." Ai begged. "I did my best. I tried to be good. Please, give her back..."

"Miss Melamine tells me you've been willful during class today," her Nana began, not stopping while she walked, and clutching the bunny close in her arms. Her words were tense and crisp. "Maybe such a disobedient girl doesn't deserve such a pretty bunny, or such a loving Nana?"

"No!" A few tears broke past Ai's defenses and dripped down her cheeks. "Please, don't! Please, I... I need Flopsity back. I swear I'll be good, I'll do anything! I promise, I promise..." Ai didn't consider how childish she sounded, or worse: how childish she looked. She was waddling down the hall in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt, crying and pleading for her stuffed animal. She had fallen so far, and she wasn't even aware of it.

"Oh, you swear you'll be good, Ai?"

Ai nodded, quick as quick could be, double-stepping to catch up.

"If Nana told you to squat down and mess your diaper, you'd do that, would you? Right here in the hall? While shouting just as loud as you can that you love your Nana, you love your diapers, and you're not happy unless you're a stinky little princess?"

Ai nodded without hesitation. She had messed herself a few times before, and probably even more that she couldn't remember. Humiliation wasn't important anymore; all her pride had been sapped away by her caretaker. All that was left was a craving for her bunny. But if shame wasn't able to control Ai anymore, then the Academy would have to find a new way. She wasn't allowed to be willful. She had to obey.

"Please Nana... I'll do anything..."

"Then do it," Nana challenged, finally stopping in place, holding the plush bunny in her arms. "Exactly as I said." Nana had stopped in a strategic location, in the middle of the hall.  Around them, a few other Candies were on their way back to their rooms, each in tow of another adult in black slacks and a nice shirt. Ai looked up at her with uncertainty and bit her bottom lip; Flopsity was still firmly in Nana's arms.

Ai needed to use the toilet. The food she had been given before class had upset her stomach, but she was holding out. Choosing to fill her pants felt a lot different than having it happen involuntarily. But it was all for Flopsity.

She looked away from Nana and squatted down, like she was sitting on a toilet. She had to hold her arms in front of her, hands around her knees, to keep from falling backwards. But the position was familiar, and her body made that known. Her stomach gurgled and a pressure built in her stomach. Ai closed her eyes and pushed. At first, nothing happened. Then the ache in her stomach grew bigger and the gurgling grew louder. A new pressure filled her up and she pushed again. This time, the seat of her diaper began to fill. Ai tried to yell, but it came out as a groan.

"I'm a baby... I love being a baby and messing my diapers and... and I love being a stinky princess..." Fresh tears slid down her cheeks.

"Because?" Nana asked, dispassionately.

"Because..." Ai sniffled, trying not to lose her voice to sobbing that was threatening to disrupt her ability to speak, "because I love Flopsity..."

"Strike 1." Nana replied, looking unimpressed as Ai involuntarily lost control of a second push, and almost toppled backwards onto her ass.

"Because... because... because.... because nothing else shows... how much I love.... how much I love.... please, please I want Flopsity, I was a good girl, please..."

"Strike two," Nana said with a sigh. Ai looked up at her in fear. Her diaper was full and she was already out of breath. She just wanted her bunny.

"Because... Nana says so... and... and I obey, I'm a good girl. I do what I'm told, right? Right...?"

"Then I say no more bunny," Nana said. Of course, the bunny wasn't optional. Ai's heart and soul were attached to it. But if obedience really was more important to her than anything, then... Ai shook her head and reached out for Flopsity, but the sagging diaper between her legs made her slow and predictable. Nana took a step backward.

"Crawl, Baby Ai, you have your diaper, you have your mess you made in it, and you can't even stand anymore with how heavy it is. So crawl." Nana took two steps backward, and two more, and knelt down to eye level with the stumbling girl. "On your hands and knees. Show Nana that you're a baby, that you can't ever be anything but a baby. Show Nana. Show your bunny." She held up the bunny and danced it in the air enticingly.

Ai looked up at Nana without contempt or anger. She was full of anxiety. She was afraid. She just wanted her stuffed animal back. So slowly, without grace, she slid to her hands and knees and began crawling after Nana. Each motion shifted the messy diaper between her legs and filled the air around her with her own stinkiness. Every few moments, she would reach out for Flopsity, but Nana always kept it out of reach.

"Please," Ai cried, openly crying in the center of the hall. A few caregivers watched the scene with smiles on their faces, while their charges averted their eyes. "Please, please, please..."

"Tell Nana things you love about being a baby. About being Nana's baby. You do love being Nana's baby, don't you? Not a three year old. Not a two year old. A baby. An infant. Nana's stinky little girl. Tell Nana how much you like it." It was easy to take a step backward every few moments, to lead Ai on down the hallway, toward more and more eyes that watched her display of humiliation and debasement. All for her bunny. Her bunny, which she needed like oxygen. Nana might as well have been suffocating her.

"I like... all of it... I... I dunno..." It wasn't a good enough answer, but Ai was struggling to concentrate. She crawled faster to keep up, but her knees were already aching on the cold tile floor. Her heart was racing and her face was stained with tears. "I like... I like being... obedient and good and not... not thinking about... anything or doing it wrong, and... and I'm a good girl, I'm good... please..."

Nana turned a corner and continued to lead Ai through the corridors, away from Ai's bedroom. They had a new destination.

"You like to be a good girl, but in class you're willful, you argue, you embarrass your Nana." So much stick and so little carrot. "You embarrass your bunny, too - maybe she deserves a better baby girl? One who memorizes her obedience mantra, one who doesn't talk out of turn, a baby girl who deserves her and does anything she's asked. A baby girl who can list a dozen things in a heartbeat that she loves about being a baby."

Ai shook her head in a panic and tried to get to her feet. She lunged forward at Flopsity, and Nana pulled it away at the last moment. Ai fell hard on the tile floor and began to sob.

"Tsk tsk tsk." Nana clicked her tongue and motioned for one of the other caregivers to come over. He picked Ai up in his arms, squishing the seat of her messy diaper against her bottom. "You're clearly going to embarrass yourself, and embarrass me, and embarrass your bunny. Miss Flopsity deserves a good girl, a baby girl who's proud to be a baby girl. Who'd do anything to show her obedience. I'm sure we can find a girl like that..." The other caregiver bounced Ai gently on his hip, as Nana stayed just out of reach and taunted her with Flopsity. "Unless...maybe if you begged to be more of a baby, if you begged to be more obedient... maybe you could convince me?"

Ai was shattered. Each bounce in the man's arms reminded her how she had just willingly messed herself. She wore diapers all the time now, and she couldn't even take them off on her own. There was nothing waiting for her outside of this place. But she needed her bunny. So she nodded her head without thinking: obedience at its finest.

"Please... I'll be anything you want... I'll do anything you want... just give her back..."

"Beg, Ai. Tell us all how much you want it, how much you want more than anything to be a baby, to have no responsibility, to not be able to walk, or talk, or make your own choices. To exist completely and utterly dependent on your Nana and to live forever with Flopsity in your arms - tiny, helpless, diaper dependent, wholly dependent. A Candy. Never again a Person."

"I want it... please..." Ai's words tumbled from her lips before she could analyze them, before she could understand what they meant. More humiliation? More things taken away from her? Did they matter if she didn't have her stuffed animal? "Please take it all away... no more responsibility, no more anything... just give her back, please... please Nana, please..."

"Tell me you love me, darling." Nana smiled, warmly. Tenderly. And she took one step closer to the very stinky, hopeless baby girl, and bringing her one step closer to her bunny. Ai looked up into Nana's eyes and then down at her rabbit, so close to her. If she could reach out, she could almost touch her.

"I... I love you Nana..." Ai didn't believe it. Of course not! Nana was the one that was doing all this to her! She was torturing her! The words caught in Ai's throat and felt hot, like a warning. Like the lie itself was dangerous. But Ai didn't care. "I love you..."

"I love you too, Ai. And you're going to be so much happier when you wake up - all your dreams and wishes are going to come true. It's just such a pity you were such a disappointment." Nana smiled weakly.  She pushed the bunny into Ai’s arms as the other caregiver turned and carried her beyond a new door and into a dark room.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Ch. 9 - 10/7)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 10:07 AM, ~Brian~ said:

Whatever you choose, I wish you the best! Do not give up on your writing, because each day that you’re right you get better at it and it will help you in your major whatever it is!

Brian

Thank you! ^_^ That's really good advice and I really appreciate it.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:06 PM, LiL Marc said:

Wow! Just wow!
This is you best chapter!

Thanks! Hopefully I keep making each new chapter the bet one yet. :) 

• Like 2

Chapter Ten

The relief of getting her bunny back was quickly lost on Ai. The caregiver that had been carrying her set her down in the center of a room full of large cribs. Half of them were occupied, boys or girls wrapped tightly in blankets with pacifiers between their lips. A few heads turned when Ai entered, and she could see the fear in their eyes. Ai held Flopsity tight to her chest and slowly turned around, glancing at each crib. Then, she met eyes with Nana, who stood in front of the closed door.

"What's... what's going on?"

"You're getting your wish, Ai. You're going to get to have your dream come true, Nana is going to give you everything you've ever wanted. Freedom." Nana smiled, but it was hard to tell if it was a warm smile or a chilly one. Inviting, or foreboding.

"I... I said I'd be good," Ai tried, clinging tight to her bunny. "Please, I'm not..." A lot of things happened very quickly. Nana took a red marker out of her coat pocket and suddenly Ai was staring straight up at the ceiling, a mobile of baby blocks high above her. She tried to speak, but found a pacifier between her lips. She tried to move, but there was resistance. Ai tilted her head to the side, catching sight of Nana on the other side of the crib bars, and then down at her own body, wrapped so tightly in a pink blanket that she couldn't do anything more than squirm. Flopsity was sitting beside her, only inches away from her face. But the worst part was, she could still feel the squishy mess in the seat of her diaper. In the time skip, Nana hadn't changed her. Ai started to well up with tears and screamed as loudly as she could.

"MMmmmmff!"

"Oh, darling Ai," Nana smiled, this time with a small sense of warmth to her expression. Genuine warmth. "You begged for freedom and Nana loves you very much."

Her diaper was messy, because of course it was: she was a baby. She was in a crib, because of course she was: she was a baby. Her binkie was between her lips, because of course it was: she was a baby. Nana loved her, because of course she did: Ai was Nana's baby.

Nana leaned over the crib and touched Ai's cheek. Then she turned on the mobile and walked away, leaving Ai alone. Or, as alone as she could be with a half-dozen other adults swaddled in their cribs.

The first thing Ai tried to do was free her arms. She wasn't the most limber girl, but she was small; she could get herself out of a few tight spaces. But the more she struggled, the tighter the blankets felt. She tried to tilt herself, so that perhaps the edge of the blanket would loosen, but it didn't seem to work. All she managed to do was squish around the mess in her diaper. Finally, after an hour of fighting and getting nowhere, exhaustion started to overwhelm her. Ai sucked softly on her pacifier and looked up at Flopsity. How was she going to get out of this?

The lights in the room began to dim and the mobile above her spun softly. There were no sounds from the other cribs, like they weren't even there. The stinky diaper seemed to permeate the blankets that swaddled her, but Ai was beginning to get used to it. She hated that she was getting used to it.

She must have dozed off, because the next thing she knew the lights were on again. There was a creaking sound, and the crinkling of a diaper. Ai turned her head to try to see what was going on, but she couldn't get a glimpse of any of the other cribs. Whispering. Definitely whispering. Something about needing a change? Then Nana walked up to Ai's crib and smiled down at her.

"Good morning sleepy girl! Goodness you're stinky. Let's get you changed, shall we?" Nana reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a tiny blue vial. She leaned over Ai and played with her pacifier, until the little vial slid into it. Ai felt liquid on her tongue and was forced to swallow it, all the while trying to scream for help.

"MMmmmff.."

"Oh there we go, there's Nana's good baby girl. You drink up.  And don’t fret, we're just making some changes. I did say I'd change you, didn't I?"

Ai did her best to press back the flow of liquid, but it dripped through her binkie, it slid down her throat, and her body refused to fight it. Nana picked her up out of the crib and put the girl against her chest, holding her tightly and cradling the seat of her very messy diaper. Ai could see stars at the edge of her vision - pinpricks that resonated with the pins and needles in her hands and feet; a spreading numbness that felt so new. And soon it would feel so familiar.

Ai was perfectly lucid as Nana set her down on a changing table on the far side of the room. She could see another Candy in his crib, watching blankly as Ai's pink blanket was unwrapped. There were a few release dials on the side, as far as Ai could tell. But by the time the blankets came off her, she couldn't move her body at all.

"Poor little messy princess," Nana teased. "No wonder you're fussy. But I'm going to clean you up and get you ready for breakfast, okay?"

"Mmf..." Ai whined, trying her best to fight back. She couldn't even move her fingertips. She couldn't even tilt her head. Her body was nothing more than a ragdoll for Nana, who had taken to cleaning her up. Even as the cold wipe ran between Ai's legs, she couldn't feel it.

"Nana is going to get you changed and clean, and we're going to get you fed and... well, changing you might only be a formality by then, my little mushtush. But that's just how girls your age are, isn't it? Helpless and happy. Oh, Nana sees the light in your eyes right now, but how long until that light burns out, I wonder? No voice, no movement, no independence... so no thoughts needed. You're my baby, Ai. Nana's baby. And Nana loves you very much."

Nana changed Ai out of her messy diaper, cleaned her up, and put her in a dry one. Ai pleaded best she could with her eyes, but Nana was ignoring her, talking at her without an ounce of consideration for her charge's thoughts and feelings. When Nana pulled the pink blanket over her again, Ai let out another whimper behind the pacifier.

Once Ai was clean and changed, Nana deposited her back in the crib. Then she went to the other side of the room to get a small bag of mushy food, not even taking the time to raise the crib rails. Ai tried to throw herself out of the crib, to escape, but it was like her body had been disconnected from her brain. Nana attached the bag to a small hook at the center of the mobile and strung a hose to the front of Ai's pacifier. Ai watched in horror as the goopy brown mush slid through the tube and into her mouth.

"Oh, there we go. Look at Nana's big girl, swallowing her food all on her own." Nana watched the wheels work inside of Ai's head - what was the mush? Chocolate? Prunes? Something far worse? It didn't matter, because she couldn't help but swallow it. It didn't matter how hungry she was, or wasn't - when the bag decided she'd had enough, then she'd had enough.  Would she get one feeding a day, or one an hour? None of that was up to her anymore.

Nana left before the feeding was over. Ai managed to hold back tears until she was alone again, and then she started to bawl. Tears dampened her sheets and she almost choked on the mushy food. She wanted to choke on it! If only she could die, then this would all be over.

But there was some base instinct she couldn't overcome: the need to suck and to swallow. Finally, when the mushy liquid was gone, the blue paralytic had also worn off. She struggled to escape, kicking and turning and wrestling with the swaddling pink blanket. But for as much energy as she put into it, she had nothing to show. Ai laid back and watched the mobile turn around and around. The baby blocks were similar to the ones in her room, the ones she always played with after eating that pink food. The same weird symbols...

Hours later, she had to pee. She wanted to fight it, but the discomfort was everpresent without a distraction. She couldn't do anything but stare at the mobile and think about the diaper she would inevitably soak.

After a while, she gave up hope of escape. She tried to relax, and felt a warm heat fill the front of her diaper. Relief washed over her face, but her cheeks burned red in embarrassment. She was pissing herself, and she would have to sit in it until Nana came back.

"Oh, and how is my little baby doing this morning?"

This morning? Ai could have sworn it was the same day... but Nana was wearing different clothes, and she... she could have nodded off, right? How many meals had she had today? Or yesterday? It was so hard to remember. She looked confused, but that didn't stop Nana from leaning in and kissing her on the forehead.

Ai was messy again. She couldn't help it. The mushy food that she had been fed earlier that day - or perhaps the day before - had caused her stomach to become quite upset. The lights cycled into a deep darkness and she couldn't hold it anymore. But now the lights were on and Nana was back. Ai tried to beg for forgiveness, but the pacifier kept her from speaking a word. Ai watched with wide eyes as Nana pulled out another blue vial. Quickly Ai shook her head in protest.

"Oh sweetheart, you know every day has to start with your Good Girl Juice. It helps train your body to accept what your mind already knows: you're a baby."

She tried to convey with her eyes that she was ready to obey: she could recite the whole obedience mantra! But the binkie felt like it was becoming a part of her, and her brain began to wonder what it felt like to not have a pacifier between her lips.

With little effort, Nana pushed the little blue vial into Ai's binkie and let it drain. Then, when Ai was numbed up, she picked her up and carried her to the changing table.

"Ahh, another stinky diaper! I'm glad you're on your routine, baby girl. The food seems to be working great."

Ai sat lifeless on the table for her second diaper change. It didn't feel like a day had passed, but sometimes it felt like multiple days had passed. Laying and staring into space was exhausting, and it made every minute into an hour.

"And how is Miss Flopsity today, has she been good at keeping you company? I'm worried that being close to you all day is going to have her wind up smelling like your dirty diapers, but I suppose eventually you'll always smell that way so there's no harm, is there?"

Nana could have changed the girl’s diaper in a quick and expedient way, but she didn't. She made it slow and ritualistic, as though she didn't want Ai to be capable of ignoring the experience. She was a baby on her way to complete and utter incontinence, and Nana was determined to make sure she noticed it.

Nana put Ai back in the crib, swaddled in her baby blanket, and attached a new bag to her pacifier. Ai sucked the food through her binkie and watched Nana leave again.

Another day, another diaper change. Another bag of food. In a few hours, Ai would wet herself. In a few more hours, she would do it again. Then, before she fell asleep, she would mess her diaper. In the morning, Nana would change her. Routine.

Sometimes Ai would catch glimpses of the other caretakers as they took care of other cribs, but after a few days they became background noise. After a few days, Ai was struggling to stay sharp. She had given up on holding her bladder, or trying to avoid messing herself. The sooner she did it, the sooner she was comfortable again. Even the smell of a messy diaper was growing familiar.

Things stayed routine for some time - a week or two or four? Ai had stopped counting. What use was counting? Her routine was the same every day. Her brain that had once been sharp was as numb and tingly as her limbs after that paralytic; her thoughts were as messy as her diapers. She would drift in and out of a state of awake, asleep, napping, energetic.

Her imagination helped; at first she imagined being out of here. Her old life? And then a different life. Ai and Nana. Not here, in this room. Together though. She couldn't picture her life without her.

At first, in the dreams, Nana was her captor... but one day, after countless days, she had a daydream where she was... something else. Lover? Mother? No no, just... Nana. The next morning, when Nana came to change her diaper, Ai actually looked at her with a strange affection. Maybe if she was good…

Nana became the only thing in Ai's world with any sense of variety. She would tease Ai with different words. She would compliment her and make Ai feel important. Sometimes she would change the bag for the feeding tube before doing the changing, or sometimes she would put too much baby powder on Ai so that it puffed out like a cloud and filled the air. Those variations were the only interesting things anymore, and Ai couldn't help but wish that Nana would never leave.

But one day, something different happened. A girl walked into the room, wearing a diaper and a short dress. She was followed by a caregiver - a man in a sweater vest.

"What's going on? What is this place?" Ai forgot what it was like to hear someone else's voice that wasn't Nana's.

"Oh, you're curious where we are, Lexi?" The man smiled, his tone warm and unmenacing. "Just a quiet room, that's all, where some of your fellow Candies come to rest."

"Oh my gosh what is that smell? Are they...? Oh, it's all of them? They smell so bad, isn't someone going to change them, at least?"

"Lexi dear, don't be judgmental. Soon that smell is going to be pretty normal to you, too." Her caregiver was preparing something at one of the tables, as Lexi walked from crib to crib with wide-eyes. She peered over the edge into Ai's crib and reached to take the bunny plushie, but her efforts were thwarted by the clearing of the man’s throat.

"It's not nice to take another Candy’s things, Lexi."

"But I like bunnies."

"And it's still against the rules."

"Not that that matters," Lexi scoffed. "When my father comes to get me - he's a senator, you know."

"Yes, I know," the man in the vest sighed.

"When he comes to rescue me, I'm gonna take that stupid bunny."

There were footsteps that approached Ai's crib, and she watched as the man raised something close to the girl - a marker, maybe? - and touched it to her. And her eyes fluttered shut, like she was asleep, but still standing. He smiled down at Ai, and then returned his attention to his charge, dictating into a small recorder in his other hand.

“Number 1182, Alexandra Jones, Touch #2. Removing the memory of her parents. Substitute response will be... she's an orphan, and always has been. Personally, if I hear about her senator father one more time, I might just scream…"

Ai could just barely watch the scene play out, through the bars of her crib and off toward the center of the room. He drew on her with that green marker... then Ai remembered the red marker Nana had taken out of her jacket pocket, just before she wound up in this crib. It felt like weeks ago... maybe months. But she was sure she saw a little marker.

Ai wondered quietly to herself what it all meant, and soon the caregiver was gone and Lexi joined a vacant crib.

• Like 6
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Ch. 10 - 10/18)

Elmy (my stuffed elephant) and I were reading your story... oups sorry, I mean, I was reading your story to Elmy

But look... it's not his fault if he can't read, he couldn't go to scool when he was little, touchscreen and fluffy paws aren't made for each other, so...

So anyway, Elmy know that Ai's becoming a baby but he was wondering if is her adult body still needed some sexual stimulation, unconsciously or course because she is now a baby 

On 10/20/2021 at 3:59 PM, LiL Marc said:

So anyway, Elmy know that Ai's becoming a baby but he was wondering if is her adult body still needed some sexual stimulation, unconsciously or course because she is now a baby 

Uhh.. I don't think so?  Is that how adult bodies work?  It's probably a hormone thing?  Maybe I should pay more attention in school...

3 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Quite the little horror story here. Can't wait to see the end.

Horror story is a great way to put it, thank you so much! :) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mia Moore said:

Uhh.. I don't think so?  Is that how adult bodies work?  It's probably a hormone thing?  Maybe I should pay more attention in school...

My bad... I means school is for grown up and I'am just a baby

Chapter Eleven

"And how is Nana's good little girl today? Stinky as always, but I bet you can't even tell, can you? Such a cutiepie. Don't forget your bunny, here we go."

It was so jarring to have a change of routine. The blue vial always came first. And now Nana was taking Ai out of her crib - and they weren't going to the changing table. Was this... was... what was happening?

Ai looked around in mild panic as Nana carried her to the door. Ai was so much smaller now; slender, petite, lithe, weak, pick any word for it. She buried her face in Nana's shoulder as she was taken from the nursery, and down a corridor. She could hear voices, but the words sounded muddied. The only voice she had heard in so long had been Nana’s. Her Nana. In-fact, it had been so long that she almost didn't recognize the room she was brought to: her old bedroom.

Nana laid Ai down on the sheets and twisted the little locks on her blanket. The swaddling loosened and Ai felt - for the first time in ages - the sensation of fresh air against her skin. During her diaper changes and her baths, she was always numb. It was... indescribable.

But even though Nana had stripped Ai of her bindings, the stinky girl didn't move. She laid there on her sheets, looking up curiously at her caregiver. She needed her diaper changed. She was always still during diaper changes.

Nana looked as proud as proud could be, and Ai noticed that pride in her eyes. It sent warmth and tingles and imagination up and down her little form. She laid very still and waited for her diaper change. She listened to the familiar sounds of tapes being undone. The diaper was pulled away from her, but the sensation of fresh air against her skin... she breathed in deep, savoring every moment.

Nana was right about one thing: Ai was completely oblivious to the smell of her diaper nowadays. If she thought about it, she could tell, but why would she ever need to? She laid still and made happy sounds behind her binkie.

"Can you stand up?" Nana asked, once she was taped in a fresh diaper.

Ai looked nervously at her, then down at her body. She so rarely saw it these days. It looked smaller than she remembered, but she must have had a bit of muscle atrophy after all that time. Though she could have only been gone a week, for all she knew.

Ai's fingers twitched. She closed her hands into fists. It felt like twisting rubber, like her muscles weren't meant to move like this. It hurt a little, but it mostly just felt heavy.

Academy I could do impossible things. Impossible things... like those markers. It was the first time in a long time that a thought crossed her mind. But just as quickly as it came, it was gone again.

"Nana is going to stand you up, and then she's going to take out your binkie. You just do your best, okay baby? You're the perfect little girl now, and that's going to take some adjustments."

Nana effortlessly lifted Ai up onto her feet, making sure to hold her under the arms for support. Ai stood just fine, even though it started to exhaust her. Maybe she hadn't been in that room as long as she had thought.

She looked down at the diaper - which was so ordinary to her now - and her otherwise naked body. She never wore shirts in the nursery. Was this normal?

"Good girl, Ai!" Nana sounded delighted. She drew a marker from her pocket around the edges of the pacifier, freeing it from Ai's mouth.

Ai's mind raced. Her mouth was empty! She could breathe through it. She could taste the air. She could move her tongue freely. She could... she could talk! Right? But babies didn’t talk, and she didn’t know where to begin. Nana kissed Ai on the forehead and her cheeks turned pink. She couldn't help but smile, even if it caused her embarrassment.

"Now let's get you dressed, shall we?" Nana went to the closet and fished out a nice babydoll dress that wouldn't cover the seat of her diaper. She wanted to make Ai look as pretty as she could be for her debut in class. Ordinarily, moments like this would be filled with commentary. Questions about what was going on. Curious thoughts or criticisms of the Academy. But now, she practiced moving by picking up Flopsity off the edge of the bed and hugging her to her chest. Already, Ai was out of breath.

"You did such a good job getting your arms up, all on your own, sweetheart!" Nana praised her for the simple task of allowing herself to be dressed, and she began to gently brush out her hair. Her really long hair. Ai wasn't sure how long it had been, but she couldn't figure out any way her hair could have grown so much while she was in there unless it had been months or years. Her frazzled little brain didn't have the cognitive ability to consider any other conspiracy.

“Nuhnee... ummms..." Ai swayed gently, cuddling Flopsity tight as she could in little waves of strength she could manage. "Fankooo... for ums... for ums… gettin’ me out… wan' be a good gir..."

"You can thank me by keeping up your good girl streak," Nana teased, then kissed Ai on the top of the head. She finished brushing her hair into pigtails - definitely longer than they used to be - and clipped a little barrette in her hair. "Classes start soon. You're going to be good for Miss Melamine, won't you? If you can't obey her, you'll be back in the nursery, and this time she won't let you keep Flopsity."

Ai's stomach dropped. She didn't want to go back there. She wanted to spend more time with Nana. She wanted more variety. More fun! And without Flopsity: the thought made her sick.

"I be good..."

"I know you will; you’re Nana's Baby, after all. I wanna only hear good things, okay? C'mon, let's get you to class, my incontinent little princess." Ai might have once known he meaning of the really long word that Nana used, but Nana used a happy tone which made Ai happy to hear it. That was how it worked.

"Yuh, inconnycon pincess… I gon' be good for Mith Mawamee!" She squeezed Flopsity in her arms, and smiled at her Nana. All was right in the world.

By the time Nana and Ai made it to the classroom, Ai felt exhausted. She slid down to the foam tile floor and closed her eyes, diaper on full display. The concept of pride was long gone; now she only had praise and fear. Praise from Nana. Fear of that nursery again. She put her thumb in her mouth and started to drift off. She would never do anything wrong ever again. She would always obey.

"Ai?" When Ai opened her eyes, there was a familiar face staring down at her. Baby. She looked a little different... maybe a different hair style. Ai didn't think too much about it. "Oh my gosh, you're okay! It's been..." She paused. Baby couldn't be sure how long it had been. "At least a month..."

"Umm... loth of time, umm... I misseded you." Ai sat up dizzily and leaned forward to hug her friend. Baby fussed until she let go, then Baby wiped some drool off Ai’s chin.

"So you're at... eight? Or is it nine?" Ai was acting a lot like Kitten, but there was one distinct difference between the two: Ai's eyes. Despite everything, she still had an ounce of a person in there. "Then you're done getting in trouble, I hope?"

"I um... a-beady-ant." It took Ai longer to get through that word than she was proud of, but she was happy just to speak at all. Something Baby said stuck with her, though. Eight. Nine. Numbers? The pens. Her brow furrowed in recognition, and she looked around in hopes of seeing someone else, that Lexi girl. But she was nowhere to be found.

"Um... marketh...cowored marketh..." she whispered to Baby.

"Huh?"

Ai pouted and bit the tip of her thumb. Her speech was wrong. Something was wrong about it. But... but no, she shouldn't. She was supposed to be a good girl now! With a sigh of resignation, she tried to mime it out to Baby.

Drawing. Writing on paper. Pencil. Pen. Marker.

"Marketh."

"Marker...?" After Ai confirmed what she was saying, Baby blinked in recognition. "You mean their markers? Like, the one they use to take out the pacifier."

"Time skith."

Baby shook her head, slowly at first. Then faster. "No... no, no, no." Baby spoke in a rushed whisper. "I don't wanna know this. You don't wanna know this! Just be good, Ai! Look at what they already did to you! It can be worse!"

It could be worse, Ai knew that. They could take away Flopsity. They could take away Nana. She didn't want that, not one bit. So Ai nodded and put her thumb in her mouth. She had made a decision. She was going to tell Nana that she knew. And Nana would know what to do. Nana would take it away from her, that knowledge. That forbidden fruit. Ai didn't want it! Nana would fix it.

"I will obey."

"I need my diapers."

"I'm a little baby."

"I'm helpless."

"I'm happy!"

Ai had no trouble with the mantra, other than a few of the pronunciations. But Miss Melamine didn't seem to have any problems with the way Ai was saying them. After class, Nana took Ai back to her room. The girl looked completely wiped out, after only a short one-hour class and a little bit of walking. Nana knew she needed a nap before they did anything else, and after that she would give Ai a diaper change. After all, Ai was already quite stinky.

Ai held Flopsity to her chest, looking up at her caregiver longingly. Nana was just kissing her goodnight when Ai spoke up.

"The markeths... I know abou' dem." Nana's smile faded from her face, but she kept a kind voice.

"I'm not sure what you mean, princess."

"I dun wan' knows abou' dem. Um..." Ai looked really sad, on top of looking really sleepy. "I'ms... happy! Can Nanan fix it pease...?"

For the first time in their relationship, Ai saw Nana look unsure. She paused, hesitated, and shook her head.

"You have a very active imagination," she whispered. "We don't take anything here, we never have. You were always meant to be this way. All we did is help you see it. You were sick before, and now you're better."

Nana kissed Ai goodnight and left her alone, which was the worst thing she could do. In her exhaustion, Ai's mind raced with possibilities. Why wouldn't she take away her memory of the markers? Was it really all in her head? Or was there some sort of limit? Baby said Kitten was at nine. What would happen if she went to ten? Ai shook her head and rolled over in bed.

"No. No thoughts..."

• Like 7
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Ch. 11 - 10/26)

Chapter Twelve

The next day, Ai was a model student. She obeyed every command with pinpoint precision. She went to class and recited her mantra. She learned a lot about how important it was for her to be a good girl. And every night, before bed, she wondered the big question. Why?

All week, Ai ignored it. For six more classes, then twelve, then fifteen, then twenty. She did as she was told. She listened to everyone. Even when Miss Melamine gave her one of those awful candies, she put it in her mouth. She obeyed. She did everything right! But every night, she couldn't escape that same question. What was the point of all this?

She wanted to talk to Nana, but Nana pretended it wasn't happening. She wanted to talk to Baby, but Baby was too scared to do anything. How could she push this stupid thought out of her head? How could she be a good girl if she couldn't stop thinking such bad girl thoughts? Was she always a bad girl? Was it her destiny? Could no amount of love and kindness cure her?

It was forty-four days later when something different happened. Once again, her routine was broken. When Nana left her room, a small sliver of light pierced the bedroom floor. She had failed to shut the door all the way.

"I'm a good giwl," Ai reminded herself out loud. "Aren't I?"

A question. Her mind blanked. She forgot what she was doing. Then she saw the sliver of light again. She shook her head and rolled onto her side, facing the wall. She covered her face with a pillow.

"Why is—" No thoughts. Sleep... but she didn't sleep. Ai rolled over and saw the sliver of light again.

"Why is—" No thoughts. Sleep. But in a fit of discomfort, she noticed the light.

Was she destined to be a bad girl after all? Was she always meant to fail? In a huff, she climbed out of bed. Her diaper sagged between her legs, but she didn't even notice. Until she solved this mystery, she could never be happy. No matter how obedient she was, her curiosity would never lose to it. She had to find the answers she was looking for; it was the only win condition.

Ai had gotten better at walking. Her muscles had recovered, but as she was never out of diapers anymore. She had a peculiar waddle to her gait that could account for even the saggiest of underwear. That meant she walked slow, which meant that she walked quietly. It made her surprisingly good at sneaking!

She crept out into the hall, silent as a little mouse. She looked to either side of her before going left.

Ai knew she was a good girl; she just wanted this memory gone! She wanted this knowledge to go away. Then she could graduate the Academy and live out the life she always drew in crayon pictures in class. Ai and Nana. Obedient Baby and Beautiful Caregiver. She wanted it. She needed it. And this was the only way she could get it. Right. Left. Right. Right. Straight. Left. This place was so big...

Ai paused in front of her bedroom door. No way she had gotten turned around, but sure enough... there it was. She remembered another time this happened, when she was running and made her way back to her room. Was it somewhere in her brain? A map, leading her here?

With a deep breath, Ai went down the hall to the right. She stopped at the four way intersection and turned right on instinct. Then she paused.

If I think this is the way to go, she thought, then I should go the other way.

She turned on her heel and went the other way, until she came to another crossroads. She kept this up, exactly like this, until she was well and truly lost. But if she really knew where her room was at all times, she couldn't be really lost, could she?

Soon after, she found the stairs to the foyer. She hurried down toward the door that wasn't there. Or rather, she had no way to open it. She had to find another way out, or someone with a keycard in their hand.

Then there was movement. Ai pressed herself to the wall and scanned the ceilings for cameras. They always had a few nearby, but she was doing her best to avoid their line of sight. She hurried down an adjacent hall and found a small alcove to hide in.

Someone approached her, a woman in caregiver clothes. Ai held her breath and closed her eyes, but the woman walked right by. Curiously, Ai poked her head out from the alcove and watched her turn a corner. Where was she going?

Ai tip-toed down the hall behind her, trying her best to avoid the cameras. When she finally caught up with the woman, she was waving her hand in front of a door. It slid open and she went inside. Before the door could close, Ai took a few huge steps and slid her hand between the door and the wall, squishing her fingers and almost causing her to cry out. Ai held her breath again, her eyes closed tight. Sounds of footsteps. Then, nothing.

Ai sighed and slid the door open, just a crack, and peered inside. It looked like another hallway, but the floors were carpeted. She opened it a little further and slid inside.

I'm a good girl, Ai thought. She went over the mantra in her head, the rules to her life. I will obey. I need my diapers. I'm a little baby. I'm helpless. I'm happy. Over and over and over. And all of it was true! She was the truest believer, the most devout convert - she just knew the way they did things and she didn't want to know it anymore. As long as she knew, she couldn’t help but wonder.

None of the doors were locked. She opened one and it went into a bathroom. Just a bathroom. Another went into some kind of tea room. Vending machines. It was weird, because her brain knew what everything was, but none of it flagged as useful anymore. She just needed one of those markers, so she kept searching.

Finally, she found her way into an office. It looked fancy, like it was for someone important. Ai closed the door behind her and went around to the drawers of the desk, opening them and looking for a marker. She found two, but they seemed like ordinary permanent markers you could buy at the store. Then, after digging through one of the drawers, she found a small gold key.

She paused. A key this size was for... She looked around the office until she found a filing cabinet. On the front of it was a number. 1508. Ai twisted the key in the lock and it turned. A small click unlocked the cabinet.

She pulled open the first one to find... well, files. But the files were littered with people's names.

Margaret Abner

Kristoph Adams

Ashley Adwell

Ai's stomach dropped. What the...

She closed the door and dropped down to the third one. She leafed through the files until she came across: Ai Sinclair.

She pulled the file out of the cabinet and opened it up. There was a photo of her that she didn’t remember anyone taking; her brown eyes had a faraway look in them, like she was lost in thought. Biometrics. Weight, height, blood pressure.

Next page. #1091. Likelihood: 61%. Then a lot of statistics she couldn't understand. 61% chance for what?

Next page. Transferred from Academy V. Despite our attempts, we are unable to locate the Chariot. #1091 will find it for us. Watch her, and never let her near #254.

254? Ai read the paragraph a few times before slipping her file back into the cabinet and paused at the next one. If there really were 1508 files, she couldn't sift through them all. But why would she?

Ai wanted so desperately to forget. This place was supposed to be her happy ending, wasn’t it? But her curiosity burned bright in her heart. Her eyes followed the names on the files, alphabetical, and she couldn’t help but wonder…

Why?

Ai closed the cabinet and turned the key, locking it in place. She went over to the desk and put the key back where she found it, then grabbed the permanent marker.

She let her mind flash back to high school, to that one Braille class she took. Four dots for a number sign, then... two dots, two dots, three dots. #254. It looked weird, but no one would think twice about it. It just seemed like a little girl got marker on herself in class. Now if she could find some information on Academy V, or the markers, then—

The door slammed inward and a tall man in a white jumpsuit stepped in. Ai dropped to the floor a moment too late.

"In here! We found her!"

"I wan my Nanaaa!!! Pease pease pease I got lost, I got lost an'... an' pease! pease..." Bawling her eyes out seemed both the best and the only option. Unfortunately, the man in the white jumpsuit clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Don't even pretend, Candy. You’re in a world of trouble."

Trouble! Yes! Ai wanted to be in trouble. She wanted to get markered, but now... now did she? She'd broken in that room to try and find a way to get peace of mind, and to bury the entrance to the rabbit hole... and she'd only discovered how much deeper it went. She shook her head, and another figured walked into the room behind the man. A familiar figure. Her Nana!

"Nana!" The man in the white jumpsuit grabbed Ai by the wrist and held her around her neck. No matter how much Ai squirmed, she couldn't escape his grip.

"Nana, pease... pease..." Tears dripped down Ai's cheeks. She always was a crier. But Nana shook her head and crossed her arms.

"Ai... you are such a handful. I thought perhaps we finally had you under control, but your curiosity continues to get you in trouble." She sounded different, just a little bit. Less kind, less innocent. Now she spoke like... well, like a real person. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a marker. Up close, Ai could tell that it wasn't any ordinary marker. The tube was a shiny white plastic, and the cap on top was black. But when Nana took the cap off, there was no felt tip beneath. In its place was a small, shiny orb, held in place with a thin wire base. The orb seemed to glow ethereally from the inside, but it put off no light.

"Nana, pease..." Ai shook her head in a panic and tried to escape the man's grip. But Ai was a small Asian girl with mild muscle atrophy, and the man was a massive brute.

"You left me no choice," Nana said, pressing the tip of the orb to Ai's forehead. She swiped it like a marker and all of Ai's struggles seemed to stop. The man let her go and Ai's body fell limply to the ground. She continued to breathe, but that was all she continued to do. With a sigh, Nana put the cap back on her marker and leaned down to look into Ai's vacant, lifeless eyes. One less problem to deal with.

But as she stared into her eyes, Nana saw something else. Deep in Ai's pupils, there was a faint flicker of... curiosity. A part of a person was still in there.

"Miss Porter?" the man asked nervously, after Nana was silent for a moment too long. "Should I put her in the Memoriam?"

"No..." Nana paused and stood up again, thinking quietly to herself. Ai had proven quite troublesome, but she still had a purpose to serve.  Maybe they could use that to their advantage. "Start her over, somewhere new."

[End]

----------------

Thanks for reading everyone.  And thanks to the people who left comments and stuff.  I know a lot of the questions weren't answered... or uh, maybe any of them?  Sorry about that.  But there's going to be a sequel, or a few sequels?  And hopefully everything makes sense in the end.

Anyway, stay tuned for more Academy Works!

~Mia Moore~

---------------

Edit: Here's the next story in the series, Academy B!

• Like 5
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Complete)