LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toilet dreams

BedWetMark

Get these allllll the time. Often it's like I need to pee but can't find a toilet so I try going secretly in a cup or filing cabinet or a couch sometimes. No clue why. Very seldom wake up peeing tho which is good....or bad. It's all very confusing lol

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 11/19/2022 at 4:16 AM, deewet said:

As a result of my bedwetting occurrence a month ago, I now sleep over a mattress protector as well as in a waterproof diaper cover with a belted diaper below it.  My wife sat me down and had a discussion shortly after this event, and I mentioned that I had often woken up in nick of time to get into the bathroom, and the pad that I wear daily in my underwear has been getting used on regular basis.  After some discussion, we agreed on the protection that I now use, and it is working great as I can and do use the toilet at night without too much difficulty getting my protection down and back up, and wife is happy as well!

If you are wondering, yes I have had a few wetting events since starting this, but nothing of enough volume to totally use the belted shield, as am waking up in time to make it to bathroom for majority of the event. (I also have the Gary waterproof pant as another line of defense)  The most important outcome of this is I now sleep a lot better knowing that I will not get the bed or mattress wet if I do have another major wetting event!  And if these do escalate into something more regular or substantial, my wife and I agree that it will require a move to a more substantial diaper but for now, we are both happy!

Wife and I are having this conversation the pst couple of weeks, had been using store brand men's pads, a couple of months ago I switched to Tena level 3's, then started doubling those. A month ago I ordered Tena mens level 4 overnight pads, and have been using one of the with a level 3 as a split stuffer, and getting by. The last two nights I have totally soaked both, and had to change when I got up, normally have been able to go until time to get ready for work, so this is a change... I know it's affecting my sleep, I do get up to pee at least once, but am still soaked by morning.. and yes, pee dreams are happening, sometimes I wake up just as I start and can hurry to the bathroom, but it takes a little while to get back to sleep. 

Thinking I am getting close to needing a more 'complete' coverage plan.... . 

I should add to the content above, that when I looked into what was available for overnight protection, I spoke with a medical store associate and was told that the belted shields that I started with may not be adequate for the long term, and she was correct.  My wife and I agreed that this was a good starting point for overnight given the use of the waterproof pant as well, but if they start to become overwhelmed, we will move to the tabbed brief that offers much more absorbance, that the store associate suggested initially.  We are now there after about 6 mos.  The only remaining issue is what level of diaper protection is needed.  I am currently using a Tena Ultra which, for the price, should work very well for the foreseeable future.