LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing wet diapers

Not if the diapie's already been used. However I will sit in a wet diapie after having just gone pee-pee in it, when it's all nice and warm!??☺️???❤️????

• Like 1

I too enjoy extended wearing of my used diapers. Once one is taken off, I will not reuse it nor will I put on someone else's used diaper if that is what this post is about. I typically stay dry for a very short amount of time.

• Like 1

I wet my diapers around the clock so I am in a wet diaper pretty much all l of the time, from slightly wet to totally soaked. There are times when I have just taped up a fresh diaper only to pee in it moments later. So I make sure my skin is well protected with Diaper rash ointment and baby powder.  There’s just something comforting about wearing a wet diaper!

• Like 1

I wear them as long as I can, until they leak. A wet diaper can be amazingly comfy, soaked can become rather uncomfortable, but it depends on the diaper. One of those extended wear monsters will last a very long time, but just the shear bulk of the soggy diaper makes it uncomfortable, and almost difficult to move round, which isn't fun . But something less bulky can be a pleasent and lasting experince. 

Cloth diapers can be amazing, but also get uncomfy when saturated. Either my butt gets cold, or it just becomes irratating to my skin and I need to change...

Sitting in a wet and....ummm...poopy seni super at the moment......very comfy. ?

4 hours ago, happyindprs said:

I wet my diapers around the clock so I am in a wet diaper pretty much all l of the time, from slightly wet to totally soaked. There are times when I have just taped up a fresh diaper only to pee in it moments later. So I make sure my skin is well protected with Diaper rash ointment and baby powder.  There’s just something comforting about wearing a wet diaper!

Totally, especially if you've been holding your pee-pee in for a long time!?????

I usually go to bed dry, but tonight my Rearz Lil Bella is already wet, not soaked. I am not going to change so tonight I am going to bed wet, and tomorrow morning will be very wet, and maybe messy after I am up for five minutes; time will tell.

7 hours ago, Moochie said:

I usually go to bed dry, but tonight my Rearz Lil Bella is already wet, not soaked. I am not going to change so tonight I am going to bed wet, and tomorrow morning will be very wet, and maybe messy after I am up for five minutes; time will tell.

Update: now morning and very wet, and messy. Just to be safe I put a baby changing pad on my chair, so far so good, no press out leaks.

Since I am not changed for 12 or more hour, My diapers are quite wet. I have a "rubber diaper" under my clothe ones made so that the wet goes through to the cloth, but I must wet standing up. This puts a layer of waterproof material between the wet diaper and my lchastity area that makes it possible for me to go that long without a change

I love to wear my wet diaper but like already said by one of the previous posters once it is taken off, I will not reuse it, it stays off. I stay dry for only a limited time as I use stents to wet my diaper.  During my holiday break this summer I have been wearing nothing but cloth diapers for a little over three and a half weeks. Wearing cloth diapers makes you feel really wet and I like that. Especially the mornings are sheer heaven. Usually I put on a clean dry diaper before I turn in and when I wake up the next day and find my cloth diaper completely soaked front to back I feel like I am in heaven for that it how it is supposed to be.

Like other people have said, I don't reuse diapers. I personally love the way a wet diaper feels, and I get a lot of enjoyment from it getting as full as possible. The bulkiness from a full diaper gives me a lot of joy since it forces me to waddle around instead of walking normally. This ends up resulting in me wearing the same diaper for most of the day.

I for the most part stay in a wet diaper 24/7.

There is nothing better than a XP5000 after 12 hours.

And i only change when i have to go again so i wet within minutes of changing into a dry diaper

I dislike wet diapers very much I would not be able to be in the same diapers as long as I am if I did not have some kind of dry liner under them, maybe about 10 hours at the most, even with what was around for protection in 1954, usually baby oil, lotion and powder. After 10 hours, my diaper is quite wet on the outside and very damp on the inside