LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need 29.99 for a new best friend!

DailyDi

4 minutes ago, Little Lindsey said:

Did you get him???

I never got the gift card notification

Just found it in my spam folder. Thanks so much! Going to adopt him right now!

• Like 1

Today for some reason I was on Facebook and a Cabbage Patch Kids ad popped up. (Your new friend was in the ad!) Now, in this day and age I hardly consider that strange, because if you Google anything, or even mention it, you're bombarded with ads. However, I only access this site on my tablet, and only use Facebook on my phone, and I haven't mentioned Cabbage Patch kids outside of this site in years so it's definitely kinda weird that the ad came up on my phone. Had it been my laptop I could understand cuz it's synced with my phone, but the tablet isn't and even uses a totally different web browser.

12 minutes ago, Little Lindsey said:

Today for some reason I was on Facebook and a Cabbage Patch Kids ad popped up. (Your new friend was in the ad!) Now, in this day and age I hardly consider that strange, because if you Google anything, or even mention it, you're bombarded with ads. However, I only access this site on my tablet, and only use Facebook on my phone, and I haven't mentioned Cabbage Patch kids outside of this site in years so it's definitely kinda weird that the ad came up on my phone. Had it been my laptop I could understand cuz it's synced with my phone, but the tablet isn't and even uses a totally different web browser.

Happens to me all the time. Seems like I can THINK of an item and it'll suddenly start popping up as ads.

My buddy is still traveling. For some reason they sent him to Mississippi now.

21 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Mikey, when will you get it?? Your toy I mean.☺️?❤️

I know, it's as if Fedex is a bunch of bullies playing keep-away with my toy, tossing it back and fourth across my state!

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

USPS and UPS are worse.. Ordered diapers from ABU (ABU uses Fed Ex now) and every time they shipped with one of those 2 I would either get them 2 weeks late, or not at all. USPS kept using the "Couldn't deliver to that address" angle, UPS was just plain stupid.. After shipping it to about 4 different locations, including one in Eastern Washington, They finally managed to get it to the building next door.. yes, wrong address.. and a second time where after about a similar path, promptly had it stolen (Later returned, guess they didn't want a box of diapers, lol) from the building entryway, within about 5 mins of delivery (I always track my deliveries).

FedEX on the other hand just seem to get confused sometimes. I had one, just a few weeks back that Got loaded on a truck for delivery (to be delivered that day) only to be returned to the delivery center it had just left, to be sorted again and loaded onto another truck for delivery that same day, only to be returned to be delivered the next day... they never even made it here to attempt a delivery, lol

PS Hope you did get him, Both my sister and I got one for Christmas the year they first came out, funny, can't for the life of me remember what happened to him........ wait.. I think I remember.. My dog SAM "Played" with him... right. My sister was a bit more careful with hers.