LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking the dog for a walk.

I'm taking care of a friend's dog while he's out of the country. I've got Boo Boo for a couple of weeks. He's an older puppy (maybe 9 months), a pure bred Basset Hound. I really love that dog. Cute, fun and of course house broken. I let him play next to my lake. He loves it. And I take lots of walks too. I wear my diapers almost everyday. I've also taken him to my coffee shop for fun. This morning while I was getting my coffee I had that surprised powerful urging. I maintained to hold back until I got out of the shop. I sat down next on a bench near the post office.  Boo Boo sat right next to me and went to sleep. I was drinking my coffee even though I really had to go. With seconds I felt a very slow poo slide up around my crotch. That massive load spread up to my nuts. I have to say I really like this when it happens. I never worry about any smelling poo because I always use Nullo. Maybe I have just a little sweet pungency. Not really stinky. My diapers ( a Confidry 24/7 disposable over a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants) might be pretty thick but a always use loose and baggy clothing. After about 5 minutes the puppy got up and sat next to me and started to sniffle around my crotch. Funny actually. I guess that Basset Hound has really great sense of smell. I kinda laughed about that and decided to walk back to my house. My diapers had that huge bulge of poo while I walked back home. I guess my diapers smelled for the dog. Never really thought about that before. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

I've taken my dog for a long walk in a messy diaper a couple times.   It's an amazing experience taking a long walk while messy.  It feels so good as it moves around with every step. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes taking the dogs out for a walk in a messy diaper has always been a weekend thing for me and my partner. We bulk up on extra oatmeal and apples. Take a walk from one end of the park to the other, and feeling the poop spread is glorious. Many of the times we hide behind a tree and play grab ass and I squish his diaper and he squishes mine. The orgasmic feelings are just wonderful. Then to walk home and leave the dogs in the yard while we cover the bed with a tarp and just go at it like two teens. The walk home was our aphrodisiac..

• Like 2