LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kyle's Summer Vacation - Updated (Chapter 11)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jayjay616 said:

Love the story. Will Mommy take Kyle to the barber for a little boy haircut?

Glad you decided to pose a "question" that has no relevance to the plot of the story to try and see if it can fall into your own FAP desires  great commentary, I'm sure it will inspire the author to continue 

1 hour ago, thedman said:

Glad you decided to pose a "question" that has no relevance to the plot of the story to try and see if it can fall into your own FAP desires  great commentary, I'm sure it will inspire the author to continue 

...What. That was fairly rude, lol.

3 hours ago, thedman said:

Thanks for the warm welcome to a first time poster. Sorry my question wasn’t deep enough. I thought that a characters outward appearance will reinforce the regression. Assumed that since the author mentioned Kyle’s haircut it had some relevance 

7 minutes ago, Jayjay616 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome to a first time poster. Sorry my question wasn’t deep enough. I thought that a characters outward appearance will reinforce the regression. Assumed that since the author mentioned Kyle’s haircut it had some relevance 

Just ignore them. On any site, there's also someone just waiting to make you feel bad. Giving into their rude behavior and reacting is exactly what they want.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Tailie said:

Just ignore them. On any site, there's also someone just waiting to make you feel bad. Giving into their rude behavior and reacting is exactly what they want.

Thanks it was a knee jerk reaction. Shouldn’t have responded

13 minutes ago, Jayjay616 said:

Thanks it was a knee jerk reaction. Shouldn’t have responded

Yeah, he's just being a stinky butt. And for the record, a bowl cut would be adorable on Kyle.

To answer the question of Kyle's size, it states in the 6th paragraph of chapter one that Kyle is 5'3" and weighs 135lbs.

18 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Is there an answer to this question please.

58 minutes ago, ObiMyth said:

To answer the question of Kyle's size, it states in the 6th paragraph of chapter one that Kyle is 5'3" and weighs 135lbs.

Thank you very much. I knew you mentioned it but I didn’t know in what chapter. I love the story and hope you will have an update soon. ?

22 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Thank you very much. I knew you mentioned it but I didn’t know in what chapter. I love the story and hope you will have an update soon. ?

As much as I enjoy the story, I can't claim to have written it. All that credit goes to Adventurekido, I'm just an observant reader ;)

Hi everyone - apologies for the delay but after 40,000 words and the year end fall push at work I had to take a break. This story is far from over. You can expect another series of chapters to come on board around the holidays. Chapter 11 I’ll post next week. Thank you for the patience and glad so many people have enjoyed my story.

ak

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11: Kyle’s First Day – Part 2

Kyle timidly toddled behind Mrs. Butterfeld as she led him by the hand into the play area. Kyle instinctively looked down at the ground, trying his best to sink into the floor so no one could see him. He naturally drifted toward the open play area, figuring he would join the group hovering around Candy playing with the block structure but then he felt himself being pulled to the side toward the playpen by the window next to the changing tables. Realizing what was happening as they approached playpen, Kyle began to protest.

“Mrs. Butterfeld this is really embarrassing – can’t I just play out here please? 

Mrs. Butterfeld then said, “You can play blocks later on today, for now honey – I want you to have some alone time to adjust and calm down.” She said as she opened the side gate of the playpen, gently directing Kyle inside. She then shut the gate behind him. It wasn’t very tall, and Kyle could likely have climbed out with some effort, but he understood he was on thin ice as is and didn’t want to bring any further attention to himself, so he just took a seat obediently. 

“Alright honey, you just relax, and I’ll find a little activity for you to keep busy with. Lots of fun comfy toys in here for you to play with. You can even make a little tower out of the soft blocks.” Mrs. Butterfeld added as she went to fetch him something from the activity box.

Staring around the playpen, he noticed it was just about 8 x 8 ft and contained a plethora of stuffed baby toys. It was obviously for the infants and babies who came to daycare, apparently Kyle met that distinction in his current state. Without much else to do, he laid down on his stomach and spread out on the floor grabbing a stuffed bear and a lion from the corner of the pen. 

Mrs. Butterfeld returned shortly, delicately stepping in the playpen with Kyle, she crouched down with some crayons and a coloring book placing them next to him. 

“Here you go, I got you the most age appropriate one I could find – I hope you like superheroes – figured a big teenager like you might be into this.” She said as she handed it to him.

“Yah I like them but I’m not really into coloring, I guess I can try it out… thank you I guess” Kyle said removing his pacifier as he attempted to show his maturity and remind the woman that he was not a total baby.

“No problem cutie, now sit tight in here for 15 minutes and I’ll come see how you’re doing when we are ready for table time” She said playfully as she got up and gave him a swift pat on his diaper before exiting the playpen to leave Kyle to his alone time. 

As seconds turned into minutes, Kyle did his best to keep himself busy in the playpen he’d been confined to. In truth, he was relieved to be in his own private space at this moment, afraid of the reaction his exposed diaper might get from the other children in. No doubt he felt immense shame having to be separated from the playful toddlers as a means of protecting his dignity but he figured it was for the best.

As disinterested as he was, Kyle began to look through the coloring book to pass the time. Finally, he decided he’d take a try at the page depicting Thor battling Loki, it was his favorite of the Marvel universe. As he filled in the page, he wasn’t really paying a lot of attention and as such found himself outside the lines more often than he should have. 

A few minutes passed and Kyle was starting to get comfortable. The coloring was soothing his anxiety and he started to forget about his surroundings. His focus had turned to his comfy little area and his mind began to drift into a blissful state of complacency.

Suddenly Kyle’s concentration was broken when he heard a sweet voice from above him. As he looked up and saw Darlene looking down at him.

“Well, hey there buddy, sorry I missed you this morning – I was helping out in the lobby but now I’m here to play! Are you having fun in here?” she said with a big smile on her face.

Kyle quickly removed his pacifier before responding, “ummm yah I guess – it’s a little boring in here by myself but I’ll admit it’s pretty comfy. I’ve just been coloring for a bit. Want to see?” Kyle said shyly as he held up his coloring book.

“Oh such a pretty picture – well cutie it’s table time, Mrs. Butterfeld wanted me to check on you. Did you want to come join in with one of the activities? We have playdo, puzzle games, hot wheels and even a train set. Does any of that sound fun?” she asked encouragingly

“I..I don’t know” Kyle studdered as he thought carefully about what awaited him outside the confines of his safe little area… “I might just want to stay in here for a bit longer if that is okay…” he said timidly. 

“Aww that’s okay, but I don’t want you to be lonely, want me to come in there and color with you for a little until you’re ready?” Darlene said giving Kyle some agency to decide whether he wanted company. 

“Uhhh sure although not sure there is much room, it’s a little small in here.” he responded

“We’ll make it fit, just going to have to snuggle!” Darlene said excitedly. 

She climbed in the playpen and laid down next to Kyle. Grabbing another coloring book, flipping to a random page, and snuggled close to Kyle. 

As time passed on Kyle began to look around the room to see what was going on. He got up on his knees to peer above the railings. He saw several children at different stations playing various games and engaging in their activities as Mrs. Butterfeld and Candy supervised the chaos. 

Suddenly Kyle felt to fingers slip inside the leg gathering of his diaper. He flinched and looked back at Darlene who had taken the opportunity to check his exposed padding. Kyle’s face blushed bright red as recoiled away from her. 

“Aww don’t worry honey, you’re all dry! I was just checking your diapy. Mrs. Butterfeld told me someone had a little accident this morning.” She said somewhat apologetically. 

“It wasn’t fair I didn’t have the chance to ask anyone to take me to the bathroom, if it wasn’t for these stupid rules I wouldn’t have had an accident.” Kyle said defiantly.

Darlene immediately changed her tone, sat upright and looked sternly at Kyle in the eyes, “We don’t say that word Kyle, that is naughty and you could have just as easily of asked to go to the potty – so let’s not make excuses. All things considered, we should have been more on top of asking you, but don’t worry we’re going to work on it and I’m sure you’ll be out of a diapers soon. For now though – it’s clear that you still need them, so it’s our job to make sure you’re clean and dry – do you understand me?” She exclaimed with her hands on her hips. 

Kyle quickly redirected and sheepishly looked at the floor responding, “yes Ms. Darlene, I understand – it’s just everyone is treating me like I’m a baby and it’s not fair you know – I’m a grown up.” He pleaded. 

Darlene was sympathetic and felt bad for Kyle but knew there were deeper things going on, she gently lifted his chin so he was looking at her in the eyes.

“Oh honey, I know you’re a big boy – but part of being a grown up is being honest and knowing when to ask for help. Right now you need a little bit of help and that is okay. So instead of fighting it and being a stubborn, let’s just get with the program. I think you’ll realize it’s a lot easier that way and soon you won’t be as embarrassed about it. So can you be my brave little guy and look on the bright side of all this?” she said in a sincere tone. 

“I guess I can try” Kyle said quietly. 

“That’s my good boy. Well I think it’s about snack time, how about I go grab us a little something and I’ll bring us a little game to play, does that sound good?” she asked

“Yep that sounds great” Kyle said with a smile.

Darlene quickly climbed out of the playpen and went along to the kitchen area where Mrs. Butterfeld was lining out drinks and snacks for everyone.

Kyle decided to lay down on his back against the soft plush toys. He stuck the pacifier back in his mouth and began to sift through different stuffed animals trying to decide on one to hold for comfort. As he finally settled on a huge stuffed lion – Darlene had come back and was looking at him from over the railing.

She gushed as she saw the petit boy lying against the mountain of stuffies, sucking on his pacifier with his legs splayed out and his big puffy diaper on display for everyone to see. 

Kyle hid behind his stuffed animal, slightly embarrassed in his current position. Darlene played along, as she climbed in the playpen she said “hmmm where did Kyle go – not over here, not here – where could he of gone?”

Kyle was slightly turned off by the childish play but was hesitant to show his face. Then suddenly he felt the stuffed animal get pulled away from him as Darlene said “there he is! What a good little hider you are!” she laughed playfully as she settled down next to him. 

“Well honey are you hungry?” she asked presumptively

Kyle just nodded his head sheepishly. 

“Well, how about you come over here, snuggle up with me and I can give you your baba?” Darlene said as she shook a fresh baby bottle in Kyle’s direction.

Kyle face flushed red at the thought of being fed a bottle in the open like this, however he was excited by the thought of cuddling in Darlene’s lap. She was a 10/10 in his mind and although embarrassing, he couldn’t deny the excitement he felt.

Kyle simply nodded his head and crawled over to Darlene. She prompted him to lay his head across her lap on a pillow she’d set across her.  

Kyle looked up with wide eyes as Darlene looked down at him with a smile. “Okie big boy, let’s have some baba” she said sweetly as she removed his pacifier from his mouth and placed nipple of the bottle against his lips

Kyle timidly received the bottle and started sucking slowly. The thick warm liquid had an odd taste to it to which he figured was some sort of baby formula.

Darlene stroked Kyle’s hair and softly patted the front of Kyle’s diaper as she hummed a sweet little melody. Kyle was horribly embarrassed, yet soothed, relaxed and incredibly excited at the same time. He closed his eyes and fell into a sleeplike trance as he continued to nurse at the bottle. 

Time fell away in this moment and then suddenly Kyle was jerked out of his bliss when he was met with air instead of liquid coupled by the loud sound of sucking.

“All gone! What a good boy you are, finishing all your baba!” Darlene exclaimed excitedly. “Does that feel better, having a full tummy?” she cooed to Kyle as she rubbed his belly.

Kyle opened his eyes and just nodded his head sheepishly as looked up at Darlene. 

“Well little one, you know what it is time to go outside to play!” she said as she quickly reach two fingers inside Kyle’s diaper to check for wetness.

“What a big boy it looks like you’re still dry, so I do not think we’ll have to change you before” she said as Kyle’s face flushed red. 

“Mrs. Butterfeld didn’t want to interrupt your feeding but all the little boys and girls are already out at the play area – so let’s go put on our shoes and get out there for some fun!” Darlene said excitedly.

Kyle looked at Darlene with a fear stricken face “but but I don’t have any pants still, I can’t go out there in just a diaper, please don’t make me”

“Oh honey, it’s okay – no one is going to be mean about it and I promise I’ll protect you.” She said encouragingly.

Kyle was about to throw a fit and refuse, however Darlene had quickly gotten up, opened playpen while grabbing Kyle’s hand pulling him out of his safe little space.

The boy felt so exposed in that moment as he was led across the daycare in nothing but a shirt and diaper. Soon Darlene had him down on a chair as she put his shoes on him and got him ready to go. 

“Okay baby you just hold my hand and we’re going to go have lots of fun. Are you ready to go outside? She asked him sweetly. 

“I..I really don’t want to Darlene, I’m scared” Kyle said as he looked down at the ground. 

Darlene took Kyle’s pacifier out of her pocket and held it to Kyle’s lips

“Here you go honey, this will help. Tell you what, I’ll be with you the whole time out there okay? Will that make it better?” She asked Kyle in a pleading tone

Kyle just nodded knowing that there was really no use in resisting and he was eager to please Darlene.

“That’s my brave boy. Okay well lets get going then, its just outside the door!” she said excitedly as she grabbed Kyle’s hand and lead him out the door. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • adventurekido changed the title to Kyle's Summer Vacation - Updated (Chapter 11)

So cute, loved it all: play pen, colouring, (keeping) paci, nappy check and rebuke,  bottle feeding / humming, pats, hand holding and a pretty girl of course.

?