LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Broken Man [Complete]

I knew that I have a bad track record when it comes to finishing stories, but I think the only way I would be able to write consistently is if I made a patron like everyone else seems to have today. Now, I’m not arrogant enough to think that anyone would pay for my writing (I am my no means calling anyone with a patron arrogant).  So, I give you the pre-warning that this story may go dead at any time. Mostly I am wring this for myself, and I apologize if this story gets to real for anyone. Honestly I have no plan for how this story will turn out.  I am just going to write and see what happens. Also I can already tell that, at-least the first part of this, is going to be a little depressing.  Now, with that all out of the way, let me begin. 

Chapter 1

Malory didn’t know what to do anymore.  She was loosing her friend, and she had no idea what to do.  It was his eyes. Within his hazel eyes she saw the dam holding back all that pain, however, unbeknownst to the owner, that dam had broken long ago and that pain was spilling froward, attempting to drown its host. 
      “How was work?” Malory knew full well that Levi’s work day had been shit, even before she had asked, but the words were out of her mouth before she could help it. COVID conditions had caused most of Levi’s co-workers to leave, and as he was one of the most senior staff. Levi’s higher ups kept putting more and more responsibility on him, and the cracks were beginning to show. 
      “Three call outs,” he said dully, as he slumped into the couch beside her, still wearing his work clothes. “How was your day? Did your presentation land with your boss?”
      In reality, her day had been fantastic. The presentation in question had been the culmination of months of work, and her boss had loved it so much, he had given Malory and pretty sizable raise.  However, she knew this information would be salt in the wound.  Levi had been shouldering most of the slack at work, but his bosses kept passing over him when it came to handing out promotions. Malory had the sneaking suspicion they didn’t want to promote him because he was so useful where he was at, that promoting him would leave a difficult gap for them to fill. So instead, Levi’s bosses continued to tell him what a good worker he was and how valuable he was to the company, while at the same time giving him nothing to show for pouring his lifeblood into the company. 

“It went okay,” she said, deciding in that moment to keep her success to herself and focus on trying to cheer him up. “Good news though. We both have tomorrow off. Maybe we can go adventure somewhere fun.” When he didn’t respond, she jabbed her fingers into his side and began to tickle him. “Come on grumpy butt, let’s not focus on work.” He struggled to push her off as he giggled against his will.  Eventually he had her subdued with his arms, but Malory was soon free, as the shock of her licking his face had caused Levi to loosen his grip on her. 
      No longer laughing, Levi returned to his sullen state. “I guess we could, I don’t really have any plans.”  To be fair, he rarely had plans anymore…

====================================

Levi was alone.  All he wanted was someone to share his life with; a person for him to love and that would love him in return.  The dating world didn’t make since to him anymore though.  At 29, it seemed like the dating market had all but dried up, and all that was left were the numerous dating apps that only seemed to benefit women and the few men that were sly enough to convince said women they were worth chatting with.  Even before COVID restrictions drove everyone inside, no one hung out in public anymore.  There was nowhere that Levi could go to meet anyone new.  Levi’s parents kept telling him that he would meet the right girl eventually, but they didn’t seem to understand that he couldn’t meet “the right girl” if he couldn’t meet anyone at all.  To him, he had passed the age of relevancy 6 years ago, and along with that relevancy, his dating prospects had dried up as well

“I guess we could…” The words left his mouth but he didn’t really know what he was saying.  He wanted to cry.  He didn’t want to have to be the strong one anymore. …”I don’t really have any plans.”  Levi didn’t want any plans, didn’t want to think or make decisions.  He didn’t want to go on anymore; keep telling people that he was okay when he was long past his breaking point.  Levi knew what would make his life better, but life didn’t want to oblige and give him what he sought.  Levi knew Malory meant well, but he honestly he didn’t have it in him to pretend to be human for her right now. “I’m going to to take a shower…” 

=====================================

“I’m going to go take a shower.” Before Malory could say anything, Levi had vacated the couch and disappeared into the bathroom.  She sighed and wiped the lone tear from her eye.  
       The two had been friends for years and Malory wished she could give Levi what he wanted, but the romantic connection wasn’t there.  They had tried dating in the past, but they had both agreed they were better as friends. However, over the years the relationship had become deeper to the point where they were more like family than anything else.  So, when the time came that Levi had needed a roommate, Malory had been the first and only option.  Malory knew everything about Levi, and she would bet a year’s rent that he knew everything about her as well.  
      Malory looked at the single tear on her finger and contemplated her options. Levi needed her, but her going to pieces in the face of the fathomless black hole of his depression, wouldn’t do him any good.  He needed a strong rock to hold on to; something to tie him to the shore so he didn’t drift off into the aether.  The idea hit her and she was moving before her thoughts had completely formed. She felt the steam coming from the shower as she passed the bathroom door, passed her own bedroom door, and proceeded to push through into his empty room. 

Part of her told Malory this was a bad idea, but she ignored this inner voice.  The gambit was worth the risk.  Levi needed something or he was going to drown in his own sorrow without ever reaching out a hand. Malory pushed back his closet door and opened the lone bin that resided there. She was instantly greeted by the smell of baby powder and she quickly delved inside, looking for a particular prize. 
========================================

“I am an ABDL.” Malory stared at him blankly, clearly having no idea what he was talking about.  He sighed and continued with the words he now new he had to. “It means I like to wear diapers and act like a baby.”

========================================

The memory was still fresh in her mind.  It had taken everything inside of him to reveal this secret about himself.  Malory knew, in that instant, that telling her this had been a cry for help that had gone unanswered all his life.  She had been understanding and had asked a lot of questions.  Even though Malory occasionally caught a whiff of urine and baby powder, Levi never broached the subject again and Malory, knowing it was not her place, never mentioned it either.  Levi’s fetish didn’t make her think any differently about him, but at the same time, she didn’t think it was her place to go into that world with him; that was until now.  

It was clear as day.  In his life he had to be the strong one; everyone depended on him, and he was not allowed to show weakness or vulnerability. She shifted aside some pink diapers, adorned with patterns of unicorns, in search of something she knew had to be there.  Malory don’t feel totally comfortable with diapering her friend, but she was going to do her part, as she saw it.  Finding what she was looking for, she closed the bin and then the closet.  

=======================================
      Five minutes in, Levi had given up on washing himself, and he now sat beneath the falling water, wishing he had decided on a bath instead.  When the water began to cool, Levi took that as the queue to get up and shut the water off. After drying himself, he wrapped the towel around his waist and pushed out of the bathroom.  Glancing over he saw that Malory was still sitting there on the couch, now watching something or other.  Without a word, Levi entered his room, shut his door, let his towel drop to the floor, and fell, still naked, onto his bed face first.

=======================================

Malory sat there, object in hand, as she waited for Levi to exit his room, but he didn’t.  She had been worried about this.  Levi had been going to bed earlier and earlier, and she was sure that he had no intent on exiting his room now.

“Well, that’s too damn bad,” she said, standing up and walking over this his closed door.  “Get out here you lazy bum! You are going to at least watch one show with me before going to bed at…” she looked up at the clock and sighed, “9 o clock.  You have five minutes to get out here or I’m going to poor cold water all over you.”  Walking back to the couch, she hoped he wasn’t too far gone to rise to her threat.  Her fears were put to rest when his door opened and Levi exited, wearing pjs and a t-shirt.

“You are very needy,” he said, sitting down next to her.  There was a slight grin on his face, but she didn’t fail to noticed none of that grin touched his eyes.

“Yes I am very needy, thank you very much. Now,” she patted her lap, “ your needy friend needs you to lay down in her  lap and ask no questions.”

“Why do you…”

Malory put her finger to his lips, effectively shushing him.  “No questions,” she said again, more sharply this time.  “Head down.” Cautiously he obeyed and she then rested a hand on his head and began stroking his head.  “I don’t want anymore words from you tonight. You had had a hard week and I want you to just relax and let this happen.”

“Let…” he began, but at this sight of her flared nostrils, and wide eyes, Levi went silent and nodded.  
     “Now close your eyes and open your mouth.”

======================================

Levi wanted to question her again, but he knew when she got like this, arguing was pointless. So,he just did what he was told; closing his eyes and opening his mouth.  The silicone nipple entered his mouth and he was sucking out warm milk before he could even process what was happening. Instantly he open his hazel eyes and was greeted by Malory’s sunset ones.  In those eyes he saw love, pure love… and he started to cry.  

I know I probably have grammar and other editing mistakes that need fixing but I honestly just wanted to post something quickly before I lost my drive.  So, please tell me of any mistakes you find and please give me your thoughts on the story material if you have them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Even I got a tear in my eye reading the last sentence for it is the ultimate dream of most every diaper boy ever. Despite grammatical errors and some words out of place, you have written the introduction of the year.  I look forward to reading more so keep it coming.

Chapter 2

When the crying began Malory started humming a tune from her childhood. She felt Levi’s muscles un-tense and she smiled. Mission accomplished.  Malory continued to hum and stroke Levi’s head, and Levi’s tears eventually stopped. Though-out the whole ordeal, Malory could feel his continuous nursing as more and more of the warm milk disappeared.  His eyes had closed long ago, and it seemed to Malory his nursing was becoming slower and less consistent. Is he… Malory removed the, now, empty bottle from his lips but his mouth continued to suckle at empty space. Malory almost teared back up right there, but she resisted the urge and slowly, but carefully shimmied out from under Levi’s head. 

Ashlie looked down at him and smiled.  “Who’s mommy’s little baby?” Levi wanted to respond but the nipple in his mouth caused it to come out as a mumble. “That’s right you were.”  Levi snuggled in closer but the warmth was no longer there. “I was there for you like no one will ever be again.”  His vision turned red and he could no longer move his limbs. “Do you still trust me?” A fist came out of nowhere and the red world turned pitch black. He couldn’t see the fist but he could feel it falling on his head over and over again. “I never loved you, and why would I, you freak?” Levi whimpered but his body was locked in place. The world was shrinking more with every echo of the word. “Freak,” his legs started to cramp up, “freak,” his head was pounding, “freak,” the tears had returned.

“Freak!” Malory dropped the pacifier she had been holding. The blue and green pacifier, adorned with an elephant, bounced as it hit the ground.  The shout couldn’t have belonged to anyone else.  It was only her and Levi in the house.  Malory quickly picked up the pacifier, pocketed it, and rushed back into the living room. The sight made her want to die. Levi was pulled into the fetal position and rocking back and forth. Tears and snot streamed onto his shirt as the single word continued to tumble from his mouth. 

“Freak, freak, freak….” There was no change as Malory entered his peripheral vision, and she had the sneaking suspicion he wasn’t aware she was even there. She resisted the urge to start crying herself and she hurriedly wrapped her arms around the shaking man. There was a sudden intake of breath and Levi’s eyes went wide.

The light of the tv was blinding as the world popped back into place around him. Levi didn’t know where he was and the arms around him didn't feel like hers. The next second Levi knew where he was and the shame nearly drowned him. 
       “I’m sorry.” Despite wanting to melt into the couch cushions, he instead sunk into Malory’s embrace. “I’m sorry…” He wanted to say more but something was pushed into his open mouth, and he began sucking without even thinking.

Malory was the one that wanted to apologize.   She had triggered this by trying to go into a world she didn’t understand.  She wanted to apologize for doing what she did, but she knew what that would do.  Resisting her instincts, she began speaking. 
      “Don’t. I know what you are going to say, and just don’t.  Wait right here,” she stood up and headed toward the bathroom.  Before she reached the bathroom, she turned around and added, “leave your pacifier in.”  When she came back, she begin to wipe down his face with a warm washcloth. Levi whimpered and tried to pull away, but all this did was cause Malory to grab his head with her other hand.  As he could no longer pull away, Levi’s face was soon snot free , and Malory was satisfied

“Now,” Malory looked into Levi’s eyes and put a finger on his pacifier to be sure he knew to keep it in, “you are not a freak.” She could tell he wanted to say something but thankfully the pacifier was doing it’s job. “I did this because I wanted to, not because I felt I had to.” This was partially a lie, but that information would do nothing but harm Levi’s fragile state right now. “You need to learn to relax.” She kissed him on the cheek then stood and pulled him to his feet.  “I was going to let you sleep here but I think you had better sleep with me tonight.” Once again she was grateful for the pacifier.  It wasn’t until she was opening her bedroom door that she realized how her words may have been misinterpreted.  Malory looked back and saw Levi was still standing in the same position, right next to the couch.  “I didn’t mean like that,” she said rolling her eyes.  

Exasperated, she walked back to the couch, grabbed Levi’s hand, and pulled him into her room.  The room in question looked like a holistic medicine shop: numerous crystals hung from the walls, half burnt incense sticks littered her bedside table, replicas of the sky’s constellations danced across her ceiling.  

She took him by the shoulders and made him face her. “I want to look after you tonight okay?  Will you let me do that?”  His eyes stared back into hers, and after a moment of silence, he ever so slightly, nodded his head. Malory responded by pulling him into a hug.  

================================

“I’m just wrapping my head around making you my baby.”

Levi couldn’t believe his ears. “Are you sure you really mean that?”

She giggled, “it sounds like someone really likes that idea.”  She picked up one of the diapers and examined it. “I think your bottom belongs in this.”

“You’re jealous of a two year old? What the fuck is wrong with you?”

She was right.  What was wrong with him?  

“Stop acting like a baby.”

His eyes shot open but the world was covered in a fuzzy filter.  It took him a minute to realize he was crying again and he pushed the liquid out of his eyes.  It was then that he saw the arms wrapped around him, and he felt the warmth of Malory laying behind him.  The pacifier had fallen out of him mouth and a pool of drool had formed beneath his head. Blushing, he picked up the pacifier and put it on the bedside table before closing his eyes and drifting back off to sleep.

=================================

“You are going to make a great mother.”

She knew it was true. How couldn’t it not be? That’s what they taught in church and if she had faith, she knew she could be a mother and nothing else.  Nothing else… nothing…

The morning sun peeked though the blinds and she stretched, or she would have if something wasn’t laying on her right arm. Malory looked down and saw Levi playing little spoon to her big spoon. She smiled rubbed his back, causing him to shift and open his eyes as well.

“Good morning,” she said yawning.  It was then that she noticed the pacifier, not in his mouth, but sitting on the bedside table. Had she pushed things too far with that one?

“Morning Malory,” he said with a yawn to match.

The two lay in bed for the next half hour, not saying much, but Levi finally took it on himself to get up and jump in the shower. Malory knew he couldn’t start the day without a shower and she took it upon herself to make breakfast. However, before she left her room, she did not fail to notice that Levi had left his pacifier in her room. Malory almost left it there, but thought better of it, at the last minute, and pocketed it.

• Like 3
  • Luvschild changed the title to The Broken Man(chapter 2 posted 08/06/21)

I'm really looking forward to this, that depression you describe so well, I know that feeling. Makes Levi rather relatable for sure. Hope to see more of this story soon! 

Chapter 3
       Levi was scared.  The feelings were returning, and he was sure he had buried them years ago. He shook his head and adjusted the water temperature. He now had hope, and hope was a very dangerous thing in Levi’s hands. His vision was changing, and he didn’t even realize it.

The shower was gone and in its place was a poorly lit room. He looked down at his phone and felt his heart hit the floor.  I thought things were going well.  She was perfect… Levi gripped his phone in both hands and read the message again.  She is perfect… I’m the problem.

The shower was loosing heat.  “Damn.”  Reaching over, Levi twisted the tap and let the remaining water drip off of him and into the drain.  

By the time Levi emerged from his bedroom, fully clothed, Malory was just putting the finishing touches on his plate. 

“And two pieces of bacon.” She smiled at Levi and gestured with the greasy tongs in her right hand. “Your breakfast is served Sir Snores a lot!” She giggled at the horrified look in his face. 

“Hey, you’re the one that wanted me to sleep with you.” 
=================================

A twinge of shame… Why did she do that?  Why the bottle, why the pacifier? He wanted to ask, but he was suddenly having a hard time breathing. He sat down in front of his plate and put his head down.  He still couldn’t catch a breath but he didn’t want her to see his weakness. Levi started poking at he food, to give the appearance of doing something.  And then it was there; sweet breath and he was sure she hadn’t noticed a thing.
==================================

Malory watched his panic attack and wanted to cry. She tried to help, and he seemed to just be getting worse, not better. Should she stop now?  No!  She made up her mind. He needed her.  He was always there for her.  She was not going to give up on him. 

She thought it best not to mention his brief panic attack, so instead, she pretended not to have seen it. 

“Thank you for the breakfast Malory.” He seemed to be normal, again and she was relieved. 

“You’re very welcome little one.”  She watched his face for any reaction, and sure enough she saw his eyes grow wider for a second and then he turned his face back to his food. He’s thinking too much, she decided. No better time than now.  “I want to talk about something, and,” she pulled the pacifier out of her pocket and ran it under some running water, “I don’t want any words out of your mouth until I’m finished.  Open up.”  She held out the pacifier to him, but his mouth remained shut. I thought you like this baby stuff. Why are you being so stubborn?  “Please Levi?”  Levi looked into her eyes for, what felt like, ages before he acquiesced and opened his mouth. 

A twinge of shame…

Malory popped the pacifier into his mouth and then smiled triumphantly. “We both know you have had a hard time lately, and I believe you are thinking too much.  So…” She took a deep breath, “So… I’m going to be your babysitter today.”  The words spilled out of her mouth so fast, she was worried Levi hadn’t been able to understand them.  Malory took another deep breath and calmed herself. If I’m going to be the authority figure here, I need to be sure of myself.  “Yes,” her voice had already lost its shakiness and she smiled to herself, “starting now, and going until you wake up in the morning tomorrow, I will be your babysitter and you will be my charge.” Levi’s eyes were now wide as dinner plates and he was now rhythmically sucking on the pacifier. 

Why was he getting his hopes up?  This never went well for him in the long run.  What if this ruined things between him and Malory? What if they were already ruined? He wanted it.  Despite all the warning bells going off in his head, despite his fear of rejection, despite the heartache building in his chest, he wanted it. That’s what happened.  That’s what always happened. His hopes were his downfall, but he was never strong enough to turn them off. 

She saw him nod his head and she felt a mix of relief and fear. The truth of the matter was that she was in uncharted water.  She understood the concept of the fetish, but concepts were rarely a good representation of things in practice. Malory really wished she had thought this out more before committing to the thing, but the cat was out of the bag now.  How was she going to start?  She knew were she should start, but she wasn’t sure if she was ready for that. 

Malory reached over and pulled the pacifier out of Levi’s mouth, with a loud pop. She giggled as he blushed and then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. 

“You eat up while I work on getting you ready for the day.”  Without another word, Malory left the kitchen and entered Levi’s room. 

She was in his room.  He already knew she must have been going though his baby stuff before, because she had found his pacifier and bottle.  However, knowing she was there, doing the same thing, while he had to just let it happen, was almost too embarrassing to bare. Levi brought the fork to his mouth but the eggs slipped off and fell back to the plate. Is she really going to do what I think she’s going to?  Was he really okay with her going though his things? Well, it didn’t matter now, she was already in there, had already seen all of his shame.  Well… not all of it. The shame inside was still his and only his. 

After the longest twenty minutes of his life, he looked down and realized he had bearly touched his food.  Being honest with himself, he knew it didn’t matter how long he sat there, he wouldn’t have been able to swallow another bite. 
      Still not mentally ready, Levi stood up anyway, and walked toward his closed bedroom door.  Feeling it would be wrong to just open the door, he knocked, feeling silly.

“Come in!”

Malory had been debating with herself, nearly, the whole time.  In front her her lay two objects.  To her right sat a white and green diaper with little monsters playing all over the thick disposable.  To her left sat a pair of cloth training pants housing numerous zoo animals designs. Which one should I pick?  Both looked foreign to her.  Yes, she had changed her fair share of diapers and training pants in her life, but the size of these undergarments instantly took her out of her comfort zone. If I pick the training pants, he can put them on himself and wouldn’t that be less embarrassing for him.  No.. she had just realized her problem. She wasn’t thinking about his insecurities, she was thinking about hers. If this was going to work, she needed to get him to trust her.  Malory needed to think what was best for her baby, and if she was honest with herself, she knew what he wanted and needed. She heard a knock on the door.  Putting the training pants back in the bin, she grabbed the thick diaper, as well as some baby powder, and a changing mat, and lay them all out on the bed. 

“Come in!”

• Like 2
  • Luvschild changed the title to The Broken Man (chapter 3 posted 08/09/21)

Thank you. I’m glad you enjoy the story. I still don’t know where the story is going to go, because it’s kinda going to go along with my mental state. But just to warn everyone, this probably won’t be my, usual, happy take

Chapter 4

The diaper was just sitting there.  Little monsters looked up at him, almost as if welcoming him to be hugged in their crinkly, plastic embrace.  The baby powder, sitting open, on top of the green and blue changing mat, exuded ivory mists.  Levi’s nostrils took in the scent and he was drawn into a dream.  Sweet release from the dark reality, promises of bliss and infancy; all these feeling were cultivated by these three simple objects.  Levi felt excitement and acceptance, at-least in those first few seconds.  He glanced over at the smiling Malory and something felt instantly wrong.  

“Ready to get properly dressed in a nice thick diaper?” Levi looked at his best friend, love in her eyes, welcoming in her soul, offering him something he craved desperately, and he felt his heart breaking. “Come on baby boy, let’s get those yucky big boy clothes off.”  She reached down to unbutton his pants, and he started to shake.  “It’s okay momm…” 

“Get off!” Before he knew what he was doing, Levi pushed her hands away and started backing out of the room.

==============================

Malory’s heart sunk and she didn’t know what to do.  Did she misread the situation. Should she have not used the M word. She felt her eyes start to tear up, but she did her best to hold them back.  This wasn’t about her, this was about her friend.  She had done something wrong and she had to fix it. 
     “Levi I was just trying to help,” her hands were shaking and her voice was quivering. “I love you and I just want to…”

“No you don’t!” Before she could say anything, Levi ran from the room. 

Malory tried to call out to him, but she heard the front door slam.  He had gone.

===============================

Malory first saw his picture on a dating app.  Cute.  Great values.  Loves deeper than most?  Why not?  She swiped right….

Cute. No thirsty pictures. Huge nerd?  Why not?  He swiped right.  

Match!  

There was an instant connection, or at-least he thought so.  They talked for hours: sharing thoughts, telling their stories, enjoying each-others company.  It wasn’t long before he asked her on a date and he was ecstatic when she said yes.  

Levi: Saturday?

Malory: Saturday!

==============================

Saturday was too far away.  There was something about this Levi that made her need to see him sooner.  She didn’t want to come off too eager, but she honestly didn’t care at this point. 

Malory: Hey levi?

Levi: Yes Malory?

Malory: What are you up to today?

Levi: Honesty just video games.  Yeah so hot I know! ?

Malory started to type and then deleted her message, then she did it again with the same outcome.  Come on Malory! Just ask him!”

Malory: Do you want to get coffee?

Levi: Sure! When are you thinking?”

Malory’s fingers hovered over her phone, wondering if she was being too bold.

Malory: Um… now… Maybe.

=============================

Malory sank to the floor, not caring if the fall hurt her.  She only wanted to help her best friend, and instead she had made things worse. Why can’t I do anything right?  She let the tears fall freely.  Happiness was too good for her and she deserved an eternity of suffering for this.  I can’t wallow in self pity yet.  Malory dragged herself up off the floor, still not bothering to wipe her tears, and starting putting the babyish objects back where she had got them from.

When she was safely back in her room, she let herself enter the abyss.

Levi couldn’t see.  He felt the world around him, but he did his best to close off his other senses.  Left foot, right foot, left foot right foot.  One foot goes in front of the other.  He didn’t know where he was going, didn’t know why he was feeling this way, but it was downing him.  

“I don’t need a receipt.”  He had something in his hand but that barely registered.  Levi didn’t know what it was or how it had gotten there, but he didn’t care.  The blackness was swallowing him and he held his arms out for its loving embrace; the only one that was always there for him, the only one that would ever love him.  He felt cold liquid enter his mouth and down his throat, and then the can in his hand, yes that’s what it was called; a can, was empty.  The world swirled around him and went truly black.

There she was, just as pretty as he had imagined her; prettier even.  Before she even said a word, he knew he was in trouble.  Her eyes found his and he found himself looking into the sun, but more beautiful and more unfathomable than the real thing. Levi knew her in that instant, and in that instant he was lost.

Levi couldn’t stop smiling.  The world suddenly seems brighter, and Levi couldn’t stop smiling.  This was his last day of work before the big date.  They had been talking every day since, and the days just seemed to be crawling by.  Saturday was always too far away, but that was almost over.  He was off in less than a minute, and he could already see, from his watch, he had a message waiting for him.  Five o clock!

“Have a wonderful day guys,” he said waving to his coworkers.  Once up to the, dimly lit, locker room, he pulled out his phone and began to read. 

Malory: Hey levi, so here’s how I feel…

It was as as if his heart had been drenched in cold water.  I thought things were going well.  She was perfect… Levi gripped his phone in both hands and read the message again.  His eyes lingered on two words; two words he could never have imagined could cause this much pain.  The phone dropped from his hand with a thud. Levi continued to stare at ground, until the phone went black, and the words disappeared.  No, they didn’t disappear, they just vanished from sight.  The words were still there, etched in his brain…. Just friends.

The sound of the doorbell brought Malory back into consciousness.  Had she slept? Had she been awake the whole time?  Was there anything but pain left in the world?  Malory got up from the bed and exited her room.  Before checking the front door, she quickly went over to Levi’s door and pushed it open a crack.  There was no one there.

Malory tried to keep her breathing under control as she opened the front door.  Before her stood a police officer holding….

“Levi!”  Malory was so relieved to see him that she almost went to embrace him before she remembered the cop. 

“Is this your roommate ma’am? I found him passed out in a gas station parking lot.”

“Yes I was worried sick about him,” she was suddenly brought back to reality, and instead of trying to get Levi to look at her, which he was vehemently refusing to do, she looked into the eyes of the cop. “Is he in trouble?”

“Well considering it is his only his first offense of being drunk in public, and as I can see he’s had a hard time today…” Malory glanced back at Levi and her heart cried out.  His face was red and tearstained.  She could see a big rip in his blood stained t-shirt.  How had she missed the blood before!?  “…Ive decided to let him off with a warning.”

“What happened to his shoulder?” For it was his shoulder, she could now see, that had been bleeding. “Is he going to be okay?”

“Yes ma’am, it’s just a little scratch.” The cop let go of Levi’s arm and he slowly shuffled into the house. “It looks as if he just caught it on a chainlink fence.  But I will leave you to mop up his wound ma’me.”

“Thank you so much for bringing him home officer.”

“Happy to do it ma’me.  Just make sure he stays inside for the rest of the day.”  The officer tipped his had to Levi and smiled.  “Take it easy there son.  You got a good friend here. Just remember that next time you feel like drinking everything away.”  The officer then turned back to Malory and said, “you have a good evening,” before opening the door and exiting the tension filled room.

Without a word Levi turned toward his room and began moving in that direction.  Making up her mind, Malory grabbed his wrist and held on tight.

“Talk to me.  Let me apologize for what I did to you.”  Levi turned to face her, and she half expected to see anger in his eyes.  Instead, she saw his eyes filled with tears, his bottom lip shaking. 

“You don’t get it do you?  I can’t accept anything from you.”  He tired to pull his wrist out of her grip but she hung on. “Let me go!”

“No!”  Malory couldn’t afford to let his words hurt her.  She needed to save him, right here and right now or it would be too late.  “Tell me why I can’t do anything for you.  Why won’t you let me in?  I know you’re in pain and I know it won’t get any easier unless you talk to someone about it.  I love you Le…”

“Stop fucking saying that!” Malory was so surprised at the sudden anger, she let go of his wrist and retreated a few steps.  “I thought I could do this but I can’t.” He didn’t shout again, but she could see the anger was still there, right under the surface.  “You don’t love me, so please stop saying that. That’s what hurts the most.”  The fight left him all at once, and his arms dropped to his side.  Malory realized in that moment what she had done and hated herself for being blind for so long. “No one loves me.  No one will ever love me.”

“I do,” she said meekly.  

“Don’t lie to…” Malory shoved him him against the wall so hard, the picture frames, that had adorned the wall, fell to the ground and shattered.  She didn’t care about anything else in that moment. The world deteriorated and all that remained was her lips on his, and the world made since again. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Luvschild changed the title to The Broken Man (chapter 4 posted) 08/13/21

A very good build up. I want to read the next chapter for so much can happen. You finish just at a point where it it have turn over to that give me a good feeling after have read it.

I just want you all to know, that last chapter was very hard for me to right, and I was honestly in tears at the end of it.  I know it has been a long wait for the ABDL content, but for those that have been patient enough to follow me this far, I offer you chapter 5 and possibly the last chapter. 

Chapter 5

Was this real, or had he slipped so far into the blackness that reality was lying to him?  No, he could feel her warm lips nibbling at his, feel the heat of her body on his, hear his own heartbeat melding with hers.  Malory was really kissing him, but his tears continued to flow.  An eternity passed between those few seconds, the world died and was forged anew, then, and only then, did they parted lips and found solos in each other's eyes.  The silence was magical, filled with unspoken understanding and love, until it wasn’t. The black shadow materialized inside him and he felt terrible for what he had done to his friend.  

“I didn’t mean to…”

Why had she denied herself this for so many years.  Her subconscious knew the whole time what she wanted, but her head, ever her enemy, warped her perception.  In that moment when they locked lips, she had become whole for the first time in a long time.  When they broke apart, she peered into her best friend’s soul and found completeness.  Malory saw the shadow flit across his vision, and could feel the need for destruction and loneliness.  She felt him tense in her arms, and she griped tighter. 

“I didn’t mean to…”  Malory didn’t give him the chance. 
       “Don’t you fucking dare!”  It was obvious he was more than a little taken aback at her sudden fury.  She felt herself getting angry, but rather than quenching her fire, she let it fuel her instead.  “You think I’m doing this out of pity?  Do you think that I just feel so sorry for you that I’m giving you what I want?”  She felt him trying to pull away from her, but this only made her grip tighter  “No! I am not going to let your suicidal ego keep you from me.”  Malory released him, only to place both of hands on the side of his head, and direct his eyes back into hers.  “I love you. I’ve always loved you.  I’ve just been too blind to see it.”

“I…” Levi tried to speak, but the tears were now flowing full force, and he had to reach up and brush them away.  “I..”

Malory decided this was the moment, and she put a finger to his lips, silencing him.  

“I don’t need you overthinking things right now.” She reached down and intertwined her his fingers with his, then she started pulling him toward his room.  “Come with mommy.”  At her last word, she felt his fingers tense, but he didn’t pull away this time.

He was in a dream state. In a world halfway between heaven and hell, and he teetering on the precipice, in danger of falling into the grips of either beast. He floated along after her, into the the monster he called a bedroom.  They pushed though the entrance and he noticed the hostile presence was nowhere to be found. 
       “Now, no fighting this,” his savior said firmly. “You have had a hard day, and your Mommy Malory is taking away your adult privileges for the rest of the day.”  He looked up at her, hoping to find the truth of her words nestled in her sunset eyes.  He saw it there, and nodded, ever-so slightly. 
         His mommy knelt down in front of him and pulled his shoes off before she started unbuckling his pants. She pulled them down with one swift motion and gasped.  
        “What a naughty little baby I have.  You know you aren’t ready for big boy undies.”  She stuck her thumbs into the waistband of the offending undergarments and pulled them down as well. The breath went out of him when she suddenly pushed him down on the bed.  Malory took advantage of the opportunity and pulled his pants and underwear the rest of the way off his legs.  “What if you had made a mess all over mommy’s clean floor?” 
         Malory left him laying there, dressed in only a bloody shirt.  He didn’t need to see her to know what she was grabbing.  Levi heard a crinkle and his heart melted. Soon he saw her above him, diapering supplies in either hand, and he let himself love her without a trace of guilt. 
         “I don’t think this is going to work.” His heart fell, and the blackness began taking root again. She set the supplies on the bed next to him. “Mommy needs to give you a bath.”  He couldn’t help it, he began to cry again.  
        She didn’t say a word.  Malory grabbed his hand and pulled him up into a warm embrace. Her hand went to the back of his head and she began stroking it gently.  They stayed like that for a good five minutes before his crying subside and she was once again pulling him along. 

They entered the bathroom and she cringed as she got a good look at him.

“You really did a number on yourself. Arms up.”  He obeyed without question, and she relieved him of his tattered shirt. It was only then that he saw the horror that was his torso.  The cut ran from his right shoulder all the way to his belly button.  Levi couldn’t remember how he had received such a wound, but it was almost as if bringing attention to it had given it permission to start burning. 
        She must have seen it in his face because, even before he had a chance to speak, she was already shushing him lovingly. Malory took something out of her pocket and commanded him to open his mouth. He did as he was told and was once again nursing on his pacifier.  Unbeknownst to Levi, the pacifier had been in Malory’s pocket all day, and when she had been worried sick about him coming home, it had been clutched in her hand. Malory haven’t even been aware of this last bit of information.

Levi tried to stay strong as she disinfected the cut, but the gasps, behind the pacifier, gave the game away.

”There there,” she cooed.  When she was done, she started the bathwater, and after checking to make sure it was a safe  temperature, she took his hand and helped him down into the water.  

It was one of best experiences of his life.  She cleaned him with the upmost care, and to his embarrassment, with the thoroughness of a real mother.  He thought he was done, until she pulled out the razor.

“No arguing,” she said sternly.  “I don’t need my baby Levi getting a diaper rash because of all of that yucky hair.”  In short work, mommy had his diaper area shaved smooth and only then did she help him out of the bathtub.  Next, she wrapped him a fluffy towel and hugged him.

“I love you, my baby boy.” She looked deep into his eyes, and he noticed a change in them.  He found resolve there, but as the pacifier was still in his mouth, he could only look in silence.  “Thank you for telling me your heart.” He saw a tear start to form, but she brushed it away.  “I closed the door on you unfairly.  I was scared to hurt you, but in pushing you away, I did that anyway.” More tears started to form, but she let these ones fall unchallenged.  “I locked that door, forgot it existed, but you never left my side. I really have always loved you…” Levi heard her voice waver and grabbed both of her hands.  It was then that he saw the look: eyes wide, mouth slightly open, a deep questioning etched in every inch of her face.  This is the look he would always remember.  This was the look that made him know, not think, but know that she was the one.  The look lasted only a few seconds, but it was forever etched in his mind and soul from that day on.  The moment passed and she seemed to regain her strength.  “I have always loved you, even though I didn’t realize it for what it was.  Thank you for waiting for me.”   

Levi lay there, butt and legs in the air, Malory’s hands hands on the back of his ankles.  He had never felt so exposed, but he let himself feel all those feeling without shying away from any of them.  When she lowered him with a crinkle, he felt the warm padding caress his, newly clean, bottom.  White powder covered his neither regions, before his legs were once again lifted up over his head so she could powder his bottom as well.  When he was once again set down on the waiting diaper, he was worried he might be too “excited” for her to properly diaper him, but he found that, rather than being turned on by the whole affair, the love she emanated kept him in a child-like innocence.  After pointing him down, she pulled the thick padding up between his legs before, expertly taping it shut.  He always felt safer while wearing a diaper, but the love and care Malory had put into it, brought everything to a whole new level.  Levi didn’t feel like an adult that had been put in a diaper; Levi felt like an infantile boy, who had been changed into his proper undergarments by a motherly figure, who put love and care into each tape.  

Malory looked at her handy work.  She had never seen Levi in a diaper, and she knew she was in trouble now.  He was so damn cute!  On top of that, she saw how much it meant to him, and felt an immediate shift in his aura.  This would not be the last time she had him in diapers, she knew that then and there.  
       “Now, little one, doesn’t it feel so much better to back in diapers where you belong?” She adjusted the leg gathers to make sure the diaper wouldn’t leak, then gave a pat to his diapered crotch and smiled.  “I mean this in all honesty, I really like you in diapers.”  She saw the light in his eyes and she smiled deeper.   Levi then did something so adorable, she felt her stomach flutter.  He tapped his pacifier, obviously asking permission to remove it.  She obliged and pulled the pacifier out of her baby’s mouth  

“Mommy?”

“Yes baby?”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

———————————————————————-

Dear readers,

This is my tentative ending to the story.  This story started as a way for me to cop with the problems I was going though and this story is actually a heavily dramatized version of my life. I didn’t expect it to go this way and I didn’t expect the character to end up with Malory, just like I didn’t expect to get the girl in my real life.  Thank you for going on this short journey with me, and depending on how my life goes, I might come back to this story.  That could be anywhere from days to years.  However I can’t guarantee that I will write anymore on this. That’s why I wanted to end it tentatively here.  Thank you for reading and thank you for your comments.  I really enjoyed sharing this with you all.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Luvschild changed the title to The Broken Man (chapter 5 posted) 08/16/21

Thanks for the story and nice ending. Nice to hear that it to some part is from you own life. I hope that you will continue the story some day. But the most importantly is that your life got better and I wish that it will continue in that direction. 

This was and is one of my favorite stories on this site. Your writing made it even better. Thank you for sharing it with us. Any chance you might continue it at a later date. :-)

Thank you guys for your kind words. They mean a lot. I am actually the happiest I have been in a long time. 

I’m glad you liked the story. I probobly will write more on this later but I wanted to have a sort of ending just in case I didn’t and left you guys hanging. I really love this girl (in real life) and I would enjoy writing more on this when my life slows down a bit.  

Thank you all again for your kind words. 

• Like 1
  • Luvschild changed the title to The Broken Man (Complete)
  • 3 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows; I am not done with this story yet, but when I do continue, it will be a sequel rather than an addition to this story. This is because I don’t think the current title will match the theme going forward. I don’t know when I will get to the sequel, but it will happen. 

• Luvschild changed the title to The Broken Man (Chapter 6 added 09/19/21) complete for real
  • Luvschild changed the title to The Broken Man [Complete]