LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Danny and the Nurse's Office - Official Patreon Preview

I have just uploaded my 33rd Patreon exclusive story! I will post a preview here but to read the rest of this story and over thirty others that aren't posted anywhere else you will need to go to my Patreon page and subscribe at the $10 or higher tier. If you read all of my Patreon exclusive stories it would mean you get a story for every 30c spent! Sounds like a deal if I do say so myself!

If you are interested please visit my Patreon page where you can find more information on tiers, rewards, access and all sorts of other stuff.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

The following is a preview of the new story "Danny and the Nurse's Office":

Danny and the Nurse’s Office

By Elfy

Danny stood in the middle of a busy thoroughfare at his school. To the left of him was the canteen and to the right a corridor with classrooms branching off to the side. The eighteen-year-old Danny stood nervously in the middle of people. This always made him anxious even if he had been doing it for a week. The risk that someone would see him and know what was happening was so great that he felt like a secret spy trying to keep his identity secret.

“Get out of the way!” A younger boy Danny had never seen before demanded.

“S-Sorry.” Danny muttered hesitantly.

Danny stepped back to make it easier for people to pass him. As he did so he felt the bulky mass between his thighs shifting. The warm confines pressing against his body and forcing his legs ever so slightly further apart than he was comfortable with. It was what was bringing him to the nurse in the first place.

“Danny?” Alex shouted from down the hallway, “We’re going to play soccer, you coming?”

“I might sit this one out.” Danny replied. Alex was his best friend from when they were both little.

“Again?” Alex was walking towards Daniel now, “Dude, you haven’t been playing all week.”

“I know, I ju-” Danny started.

“You used to play at every break.” Alex interrupted, “What’s changed?”

Danny could feel himself sweating. He looked away from his friend just in time to see the nurse’s office door open and someone walk out. This was what he had been waiting for.

“I’ll talk to you later.” Danny said as he hurried away from his friend.

As Danny walked down the hallway as quickly as the amount of people swarming around him would allow he looked over his shoulder. He saw Alex watching him walk away with a puzzled look on his face. Alex briefly shook his head and started back down the corridor towards the playing field. Danny breathed a sigh of relief.

The truth was something big had indeed changed. One week previously Danny had done something that he had desired ever since he was a small child. One afternoon, feeling stressed and frustrated, Danny visited an adult baby website. He had been visiting this site as a regular for quite a while but on that day he allowed some random person to convince him that he would be much happier living the life he wanted. A life spent in diapers full-time. It was a fantasy but it was one that Danny really wished could be true. It seemed like an impossibility for someone who had never even been able to wear a diaper before. He was just desperate.

Danny had gone downstairs to his step-mother, Sarah, and haltingly explained his fetish and that he wanted to wear diapers. To his shock she said that was fine, in fact she didn’t seem all that surprised. To Danny’s embarrassment she asked him to find the diapers he would like to wear online and then ordered a case.

Sarah asked Danny a lot of questions and seemed very interested. Danny found himself blushing as he spilled all his deepest secrets to his step-mother. Sarah managed to get Danny to admit he liked the idea of being treated as a baby. It was then, to Danny’s absolute shock, that Sarah told Danny not to worry and that she would take care of everything.

A week later and Danny was wearing the diapers all the time but it wasn’t quite what he had imagined. The reality was often very different to the fantasy. When he imagined wearing diapers all the time he pictured being able to wear them openly at home and wetting them, feeling that wonderful warmth spreading around his crotch, playing with toys and just generally relaxing. What he hadn’t thought about was wearing them to school, messing them, not being allowed to change them himself…

Playing sports was exceptionally difficult in the bulky diapers especially since Danny was trying to keep his new underwear secret. His friends had definitely noticed a change in him not least because he had previously been very sporty but now avoided all the games he had loved. Finding excuses not to play with all his friends was almost as difficult for Danny as having to go to the school nurse for changes. Sarah had been adamant that if he wanted to go into diapers he wasn’t going to change them himself. He still wasn’t used to other people seeing him naked whether it was his step-mother, the school nurse or anyone else.

In short Danny had quickly started to regret his spur of the moment decision. He was of half a mind to tell his step-mom he had made a mistake and that he didn’t want to wear diapers anymore. None of that was too important right at that moment though. As Danny approached the closed door of the nurse’s room all he could think about was the change to come.

Danny looked from side to side conspiratorially. There were a lot of people around but Danny wanted to make sure that no one he knew saw him and started asking awkward questions. When he saw only strangers he reached up and knocked on the door.

“Yes?” Came a female voice from inside the room.

“I, erm, I need some… attention.” Danny cringed at his vague and strange sounding response but he couldn’t just yell out that he needed a diaper change with so many people around.

“Ah, Danny, it’s you. Is it an emergency?” The nurse asked.

Danny cringed again but squeezed his legs together just a little. The diaper was very wet from his morning classes but it wasn’t close to a disaster just yet. He shook his head then realised his own stupidity.

“No.” Danny shouted. He was feeling increasingly self-conscious in the middle of the hallway.

“Then take a seat.” The nurse shouted, “I’ll be with you in a few minutes.”

Danny didn’t really want to spend any more time than he had to in front of the nurse’s office where everyone could see him but he didn’t have a lot of choice. He couldn’t walk away, there was no way his diaper would last to the end of the day and he didn’t want to ask permission to go to the nurse in one of his afternoon classes. Danny sat down on the plastic chair to the side of the door. He felt the thick padding over his butt squeeze between the chair and his body.

Danny shuddered slightly as the hot diaper rubbed against him. Whilst he may have regretted ending up in diapers all the time he still experienced a physical rush from feeling the wet diaper against him. He squirmed a little and enjoyed feeling the spongy padding encompassing his waist both front and back.

Danny was subconsciously rocking back and forth a little in the warm confines of his diaper. He wasn’t even aware he was doing it until he saw a girl walking towards the office giving him a strange look. She was a lot younger than Danny and she sat in the seat on the other side of the door. Danny looked across at the girl and assumed she must’ve been in her first year at this school. She had a small scrape on her arm and a cut on her finger. Danny looked down at his hands and tried not to blush. This girl was here with a very traditional schoolyard injury and here he was like an overgrown baby.

As Danny waited he watched the crowd of students going past the office. The school was a bit cramped for the number of students attending so there was always crowds of students wherever you went. Many of them looked over to the two students as they passed, most would assume he just felt sick but he hoped none were any more curious than that. It would only take one of Danny’s friends seeing him to potentially shine a spotlight on his “problem.”

When the door to the nurse’s office opened it made Danny jump. He stood up to go in assuming he would be first because he got there first. The nurse was stood in the doorway, she was a young woman who seemed like she was little more than college age. Danny knew her name was Emma. She had been changing Danny’s diapers for the past week and though she remained non-judgmental it was still incredibly embarrassing for Danny. It wasn’t something he had thought about before asking to be put in diapers.

“Ooh, we’ve got a little queue.” Nurse Emma said as she looked down at the girl with the small cut.

Danny wanted to get out of the public eye as soon as possible and he started towards the doorway only to be stopped by the nurse’s outstretched arm. The younger girl stood up as the nurse waved her in to the office. Danny watched the girl go in and then the nurse turned to him. His eyes flew wide as he suddenly felt her hand go down the waistband of his pants.

“Injuries take priority over diaper changes.” Emma said quietly as her hand assessed how wet Danny was, “This can wait.”

Danny looked around praying no one noticed what was happening. Thankfully he was stood in the doorway and facing inwards so no one could see where the nurse’s hand had gone. His face flushed with heat as the nurse removed her hand with a smile.

“Take a seat, Danny.” Emma said, “I’ll call you in soon.”

Danny nodded bashfully and slunk back into his seat as the door to the nurse’s office closed. He should’ve known a diaper change went to the back of the line when someone with an actual injury showed up. It somehow made him feel even more regretful that he had put himself in this position.

Danny relaxed his body and felt a fresh cascade of urine pour into his diaper. He shivered a little as he leaned back and looked at the passing students. He knew he was sitting too stiffly but as the warm pee washed over his balls it was impossible to relax. At least the diaper was containing everything he thought as he felt the warmth creeping up the back of his diaper.

“Danny?” A familiar voice made Danny jump and his head snapped to the side even as he felt the last dregs of his accidents dripping into his underwear.

“Alex!?” Danny swallowed nervously as his friend approached, “W-What are you doing here?”

• Like 7

Always loved your Danny series but this is a little diferent from the original isn’t? Anyway loved this appetizer, but unfortunately I don’t have moneynow to became a patron since I from Brasil and it’s to expansive (6 times the value ) , keep the good work 

2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

@Elfy

Love the story so far, didn't know Danny was a recurring character though.

What other stories has he been in?

He was in a few (5-6 I think without checking) other stories that were deleted when I decided that I didn't want underage protagonists. They are still available via e-mail though, if anyone is interested send me a message :)

7 hours ago, keith60 said:

the story was good but it needs to be longer

Thank you and I understand what you're saying. It is intended to be the first part in a series with the character :)