LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nine Days In Diapers

This has to be a new record for me.  I haven't worn diapers for 9 consecutive days since I was 5 years old and wore them every night for bedwetting!  Now, to explain, I wasn't in diapers all day long each day, but a week ago this past Friday I put one on early morning for about 3 hours as I usually do on days I have off work.  The next day was Saturday and again I put on a morning diaper when I got up and wore it for about 3 hours.  Then around 11AM I put on a second diaper, loaded it up and used it until around 3pm.  Day 3 Sunday I started my vacation and about 7:15AM I put on a Betterdry that lasted me 10-1/2 hours, then a cloth backed TENA Ultra for 3-1/2 hours before bed, 14 total hours.  7:30 to 10:30PM continually in diapers.  Day 4, Monday a Mega Max for 8 hours starting about 6:30AM, then a Betterdry until 11PM, 16-1/2 hours diapered.  Day 5 Tuesday on vacation I started about 6:30AM with an Abena L4 until about 2PM, then I changed into a Betterdry that I wore until 9:30PM, 15 hours in diapers.  Day 6 Wednesday, my last Vacation day I started out about 6:30AM with a cloth backed TENA Ultra for about 3-1/2 hours and before I checked out of my motel about 10:45 I changed into a Betterdry diaper.  After my last attraction was finished around 3PM I was ready to head home, a 5 hour drive but first I took an Abena L4 from my suitcase and headed back into the building so I could change my Betterdry diaper in the handicap restroom.  That took me until I got home about 8:45PM, about 14-1/2 hours in diapers.  Day 7 Thursday I still had capacity left in the L4 so I slipped it back on and spent about 3 hours in it early morning from about 6AM to 9AM.  Done with diapers for that day.  Day 8 Friday I put on a TENA Ultra with booster about 5:30AM, wet it and surfed the diaper websites and chat until about 9AM, and then removed the diaper.  About 2PM I put on an Attends cloth backed 4 tape disposable and wore that until about 5:30PM while catching up with stuff on the computer, 7 hours in diapers.  Today, day 9 I'm sitting here in a wet cloth backed Attends I put on about 6AM and I'll take it off around 9AM.  Then a couple hours later I'll start with another cloth backed Attends and load it up along with wetting it until around 4:30 or so, if it holds up that long.  9 days in diapers, 4 of them constantly from early morning to late at night.  It may not seem like much to many of you, but for the once or twice a week person who wears diapers an average of 3 to 4 hours at a time, it's quite exciting for me and a milestone. 

• Like 1

Congrats on the completion of your diaper marathon!  Hey we are all different here. I loved being in diapers so much I just knew I needed them around the clock. Many of my diaper wearing friends use them as a diversion, for stress relief or just plain fun once in a while. No rules here and certainly no judgement on when and what you wear.

I did something like this on my 4-ish day va-ca in Laughlin. I drive there padded ( betterdry) arrived soggy, but stayed in that diaper until......ummm..actually, I dont remember changing! ?

But I spent as much time being padded as possible, I just kind of wish I had kept a log. 

All I really remember is that it was a BLAST!! I guess I went through 6 diapers....slept, traveled,explored etc...pretty much padded the whole time, and enjoyed every minute of it!!! 

Gotta go do it again sometime, but time off is hard to get .?

Being understaffed SUCKS!

16 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Why you say a year or 2 off?

Mostly because of my normal life outside of diapers.  I work a full time job and when I do get some vacation time I usually go with friends.  No one knows about my diapers and I want to keep it that way.  This time I just wanted to get away by myself and do what I want to do when I wanted to do it.  No one else along to have to ask or complain.  Next trip will probably be with friends again, but in a few years when I can get Medicare and won't have to rely on insurance through work, I'll semi retire and maybe just work a couple days a week or less.  Then I may take a few short 2 or 3 day trips, but by them I'll probably be so worn out I won't be able to do much.  I had a hard time as it is with all the walking up and down trails, ramps and stairs as it was. 

Sounds like you're really enjoying the diaper fun @rusty pins. Hey when I was on vacation a month back it was great being diapered for a period of six weeks and travelling with my partner also diapered. Changing in the truck and just peeing and messing our diapers any chance we had. Was great , and we have to get back to reality and work. Messing at home or on the go has always been fun for us. Glad that you are enjoying it and hope you have many more exciting ventures like this. Hugs to you !!

On 8/1/2021 at 4:51 AM, square_duck said:

I did something like this on my 4-ish day va-ca in Laughlin. I drive there padded ( betterdry) arrived soggy, but stayed in that diaper until......ummm..actually, I dont remember changing! ?

But I spent as much time being padded as possible, I just kind of wish I had kept a log. 

All I really remember is that it was a BLAST!! I guess I went through 6 diapers....slept, traveled,explored etc...pretty much padded the whole time, and enjoyed every minute of it!!! 

Gotta go do it again sometime, but time off is hard to get .?

Being understaffed SUCKS!

Kisses ducky !! I hope you kept a nice log in that diaper, lol... Logs are always fun.