LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How messy is your diaper

Oh yes, I'm wearing a pretty messy diaper. I started putting on diapers (1 confidry 24/7 disposable, 1 pull-on cloth diaper and another one but xl size, and  plastic pants) by yesterday afternoon. As usual, I did some "fiber loading" for a couple days. Of course, I had a massive load by Friday evening. Then this morning I had another huge poo. With all that psyllium husk doses, my diapers were almost full. I'm feeling a very thick, mushy and semi-firm poo. From the back and right up around my crotch. I expect to have another load by noon. And maybe 2 or 3 more today. The urgency comes and goes. Enormous volume. And quality poo. No loose BM's. My diapers are wet but not saturated. I'll keep my diapers on until yesterday. That's for almost 48 hours. How messy? A gigantic semi-soft, warm load. At least a 10 pounder. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty messy right now and I know that there's more to come.

I've been messy over 4 hours now, with several more smaller messes.   My butt is covered and it's working it's way up the front.   It  feels soo amazing right now. 

Up this morning in a very wet Rearz Lil Bella diaper that is now also messy. I messed as soon as I got out of bed 45 minutes ago. Huge wet bulging diaper in the front and soft, squishy, and lumpy in the back. It doesn't get much better than this. Today's choice for work will be an Abena M4 plastic back diaper; no messing at work, but lots of wetting-if coworkers only knew!

• 2 weeks later...

15 days since my posting in this section and not much has changed except the need to eventually change my wet and messy morning diaper; a LFB Little Trunks. I will change before my wife gets up, put on an Abena M4 and today my wife is going to my office with me to help me move into another office.

• 2 weeks later...

Very messy.   I  held the poop in for several hours until I could get diapered. I've pooped a couple more times since. Now, my Crinklz Astronaut is very messy,  all over my bottom and up between my legs to the front of the diaper.   Feeling incredible.