LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Padded and The Po-Po

Just a short snippet☺️

THE PADDED AND THE PO-PO

by CK  Cute Kitten

The knock on the door was sharp, insistent, and relentless. 

Diana hurried, dripping water on the floor as the towel wrapped around her long hair came undone. She tied her bathrobe tight to make sure it wouldn’t come open. The thick pink material hid her body well, and she was glad she put on a cloth-backed disposable diaper. It was quieter than her usual plastic-backed disposables or her super duper thick and noisy cloth diapers and plastic panties. The thin, cloth back disposable would get her through the evening until she changed into her ultra thick night time diaper that made her waddle. 

The knocking increased in tempo and force. 

Diana tripped over the piano stool she forgot to push in earlier. She landed face down, sprawled over the polished wooden floor.  “Ow.”  She ached all over as she slowly sat up, diaper rustling softly. At least her diaper was still dry. Long, wet brown hair clung to her face like octopus tendrils. She pushed her hair back and wiped her face with her sleeve.

The knocking never let up. 

“Argh! I’m coming!”  She yelled, frustration welling up in her. Why did she always have to be so nice? She should just pretend like she wasn’t home- then she could finish getting dressed in peace. But no, her mother raised her to be way too polite and good manners called for answering the damn door. 

The knocking stopped. 

“This better be good.”  Diana slowly got to her feet, bruised limbs protesting. She waddled to the door, wanting nothing more than to fill her pink baby bottle with vodka and curl up in bed with a movie featuring a sexy male moviestar. 

She opened the door a crack. Her heart dropped into her stomach and promptly did the worm. 

Two police officers stood on her porch. Two very sexy police officers who looked like they could be sexy actors. Their navy blue uniforms were tight, stretched over muscled arms and sculpted V-shaped waists, pants clinging to their tight, chiseled buttocks. If the law enforcement thing didn’t work out, they could make a killing as male strippers. She knew she’d happily stuff her entire paycheck down their g-strings. 

“Evening ma’am.”  One of them tipped their hat to her like an old-fashioned gentleman.  “We’ve just got a few questions if you wouldn’t mind.” 

Diana gripped the knob tightly. Her lips went numb. “Y-yes?”  

“We’ve had a few reports of a disturbing incident earlier. You haven’t seen anything unusual, have you?” 

Her blue eyes widened. “Incident? Why no, officers. I can’t say I have. I’ve been inside all day baking and cleaning.” 

“You never glanced out a window?”

“Well, I looked into my garden a few times to watch the rabbits playing. But that was it. Why? This is a very quiet neighborhood. Nothing ever happens here. People still leave their doors unlocked.” 

The cops exchanged a look and her stomach twisted in knots. She leaned on the door frame. The slight movement caused her diaper to rustle ever so softly. A drum pounded in her ears and she prayed the cops didn’t hear it. 

“We’ve had reports of a lady running into the street to pick up broken glass bottles.” 

Diana blinked innocently like she used to do when sitting in the principal’s office back in her schoolgirl days.  “What’s so weird about that? A very thoughtful thing to do. Keeps tires from getting slashed open on the broken glass. Personally, I appreciate such a kind gesture.” 

The cops looked at each other again. Suddenly those rippling muscles went from sexy to intimidating. They could easily snatch her up and toss her over a shoulder with one arm, no handcuffs needed. 

“The suspect wore just a t-shirt and an absorbent medical brief.” 

Diana blinked again and tilted her head for a more innocent, confused effect.  “A what?”

The second cop blushed, coughed.  “Ah. Um. A diaper.”  

“A….diaper?”  Her plucked brows wrinkled in confusion.  “So you’re telling me a grown woman in a t-shirt and diaper picked up broken glass off the street? In the middle of the day?”

“That’s what the report says, ma’am.” 

Diana giggled. “Are you sure the neighbors who saw this weren’t drunk?  Hank on the corner there is a raging alcoholic. Last Christmas, he swore up and down he saw Krampus on my roof. And Martha next door hears voices and sees gnomes in her garden when she goes off her meds. A grown woman. In a diaper. Please. So ridiculous.”  She waved a dismissive hand. 

The cops frowned. Her laughter and scorn died in her throat. “Ma’am, we take our job very seriously. And investigate each complaint thoroughly. No matter how silly it seems to the public. The suspect has broken several ordinances concerning decent conduct and appropriate clothing in public.” 

The front of her diaper grew warm. She blinked.  “If that happened- and I highly doubt that-those charges seem….kinda over the top. It was just a strange dress. People wear odder things in public on Halloween. Do you go around arresting them?”

“Well..no. But that’s Halloween.”

“I fail to see the difference. Now, I have not seen anything, so I can’t help you. Sorry. I have pies in the oven so if there isn’t anything else, good day to you officers.”   She hesitated just a moment before shutting the door in their faces. 

Diana stayed frozen behind the door, listening with bated breath as their footsteps faded away. She slumped against the door, sighing in relief. Her diaper grew warm again, padding starting to swell already. Truly, no good deed went unpunished in this world! 

Now, if this was one of those diaper fics she enjoyed reading, the cops would have strong armed their way in, ripped her robe off, paddled her, given her an enema and put her in a super duper ultra thick diaper and locking plastic panties, locking mittens and a pacifier gag and carted her off to spend the rest of her days in a padded daycare prison. 

Diana sighed in disappointment. Most tragically, this was not one of those stories. All she could do was go back to getting dressed and wishing it was. 

The End.

• Like 5

The enema and locking pants would be the ultimate torture to me and everyone around me. I have not found a single pair of plastic pants that fits me correctly yet.