LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is just a silly slap-stick faptastic oneshot. ?

content warning:

contains content  

VEGAS BLOWOUT

by CK  CuteKitten

When most people say they blew it in Vegas, they mean they lost a lot of money. Or they cheated on their significant other before or after the nuptials. Well, there was also the video of the pretty K-pop singer who got caught on camera with a massive diaper blowout under their skirt. That went viral fast. 

But this story isn’t about any of that. Ian McSweeney was not Korean, was not a member of a boyband, and he didn’t enjoy prancing around in skirts. He was not an international celebrity. He was just another average Joe. He was a handsome lad, tall and broad-shouldered like his Viking ancestors.

But he blew it big time in Vegas. Hell, he practically blew up Vegas. Well, their lights anyway. He was an engineer doing engineer things that kick-started this whole sordid tale but we’re going to skip all that technological stuff, world building and story setting and get right to the good stuff. So dear reader, go grab some lube if you wish and let’s get fappy.

Ready?

Good. Here we go. 

So, long story short, Ian managed unfortunately to not blow up Las Vegas thanks to some engine lube at the last minute. (Which btw the author would like to pause the story for a little PSA in these troubled times. Engine lube doesn’t make good human lube. Fornicate carefully. Or don’t. It’s your life, live it your way baby! Okay, now back to the story.) 

You think his company would be happy he didn’t blow up the city, right? Wrong. Our handsome, hapless hero still managed to get in trouble. Lots of trouble. Like pack your bags your ass is canned and you’ll NEVER EVER EVER work in this town, in this city, in this state- oh fuck it you’re never gonna work in this country again kind of trouble.  

He was sent allll the way up to the Big Boss’s lair at the very tippy top of the big building. The elevator ride took forever and horrible tacky music played, mocking his inner turmoil and fear. No one ever saw the grand pooh-bah. But boy oh boy did they feel her wrath. Water cooler rumors said she was Stalin or Mao reincarnated. 

Finally the elevator dinged open and Ian set one trembling foot onto the top floor. A long, silent hall and multiple door with the names of corporate big-wigs. Secretaries and personal assistant clacked away at their keyboards. At the end of the hall, the door creaked open ominously and a pretty girl, blonde curls done up in a pink ribbon, stuck her head out. “Ian McSweeney? Ms. Rose is waiting for you.”  

Ian gulped, squared his shoulders, and entered the dragon’s cave, sure he was about to be eaten whole, shredded to bits and stuffed into a tuna can. The personal assistant was buxom and cute in a pastel pink blouse and floral A-line skirt. She’d spent a lot of her generous salary on plastic surgery to look like a young Dolly Parton. She waddled, crinkling noisily and her butt looked disproportionately big compared to the rest of her petite frame. Ian wondered why she had grocery bags in her pockets.

The secretary gave him a big smile and opened the Dreaded Door O Doom. Ian thought it should come with a “Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here” sign.  He stepped into the giant office, she shut the door and he was trapped with the monster and her hoard of gold, part of which was his paycheck and considering the company was the highest paying in his field, he was very sorry to see it go. 

The blinds on the huge office windows were shut, making the room dim and enhancing the gloom. A huge, fancy and super duper expensive wooden desk took up an entire wall at the end of the room. He stared at the back of a matching fancy leather chair. 

Slowly, oh so slowly, it turned and creaked. As expensive and posh as it was, it could’ve used some lube. Finally Ms. Ruby Rose, head honcho and biggest big-wig of the entire monster corporation faced him. She smiled at him.

He thought she’d be old and ugly, or at least mean and miserable. Like a Disney villain. The Evil Queen or Ursula or Cruella Deville. But she was friggin hot. Red curls piled up on her head, freckles dusted her face and she was medium height, curvy in a black pinstripe Gucci powersuit and Jimmy Choo stiletto pumps. Alas, she had not gotten surgery to look like a buxom young Dolly Parton. :( But she was kinda young- late 20’s or early 30’s, around his age. 

He stared at her, eyes wide in dread, chin defiantly high but trembling as he awaited the guillotine. She ignored him, taking her good sweet time shuffling through a stack of papers on her desk.  Finally she looked up at him.  “Mr. McSweeney.” 

He gulped, too terrified for words. It was all he could do not to wet his pants. 

She folded her hands. “You fucked up.” 

He licked his lips and struggled for words to defend himself. 

She talked right over him.  “I know. You didn’t blow up the city. But it never should have happened in the first place.”  She stood up. Her chair creaked ominously and she clasped her hands behind her back. She seemed ten feet tall, making him feel like a tiny little mousie despite him physically being bigger than her.  

“We here at Mega Corporation are the biggest and the best for a reason. You not only nearly caused a major power outage, you almost destroyed this company’s reputation. When you are on the job, you represent us. The news would have been all over this, and our competition would have a field day. What do you have to say for yourself?”  

Ian cringed. “I-I’m sorry! It wasn’t my fault things weren’t working properly, it was all I could do to fix it-”

“I’m not interested in excuses. You’re our newest recruit, fresh out of school. We took a chance on you. We can’t have someone so careless and reckless representing our company. Normally you’d be given a write up and a written warning but for something this big, this serious?”

Ms. Ruby Rose walked around Ian, eyeing him like a lion does a gazelle. Ian turned, forcing himself to meet her eyes and wait for the magical words you’re fired. The click of her heels echoed in the silent room.  “You know what this means, don’t you?”

Ian swallowed. “I’m fired.”  Getting fired from such a prestigious, powerful company was a black mark, a huge dark stain on his resume. Word of mouth was small in this industry- the muckety-muck big wigs all seemed to know each other. Which meant finding another job would be next to impossible. Maybe engineering firms in Canada were hiring? Australia? Mongolia?

Ms. Ruby Rose stared into his eyes.  “It’s a shame. You showed such promise.”  She turned, back to him, and strolled to her desk. She paused. “It doesn’t have to be like that, you know.” 

Hope fluttered in his heart. He’d do anything to keep this job. “Oh?”  His voice came out as a squeak much to his annoyance. He wanted to appear strong, calm, and collected like he wasn’t terrified of her, like she couldn’t make or break him. 

Ms. Ruby Rose sat back down and leaned back in her big squeaky chair of intimidation.  “How much do you value your job?”

Ian cleared his throat.  “Very much.” 

“I don’t usually give second chances. But...for certain individuals….I make exceptions.” 

Ian kept his poker face and just stared at her, waiting for her to continue. He might be terrified but he still had his dignity and he would not ask, like a desperate puppy begging. 

She smiled.  “My personal assistant had an even bigger fuck up than you. And I gave her a raise.” 

“There’s conditions.” 

“Of course.”

“What’s the catch?”

“My methods are...unconventional. And personal.”  Her hard eyes pierced into him.  “If you feel any hesitation or discomfort at that, turn around and walk out the door right now. Your pink slip will follow. You’re always welcome to try and fight it in court.”   Her tone mocked him- she wanted to see him fight. He’d lose, buried beneath court costs and lawyer fees. With how much money the mega corporation made, they had a team of top-notch rottweiler lawyers, the best of the best who knew all the loop holes and manipulations possible. He wouldn’t stand a chance. Companies like this knew how to get away with murder, how to muddle and distort the truth and turn blatant lies into the new truth. His back was against the wall and she had a sword at his jugular. They both knew it. 

“I want to keep my job.”  His words were soft, and he was proud how steady his voice was. 

Her lips stretched in a shark grin.  “I knew you were a smart boy.”  She waved him into a seat across from her desk. 

Reluctantly, like he wore cement shoes, Ian slowly dragged himself and sat down with all the dignity and grace he could muster like a condemned man climbing the gallows. 

She leaned her elbows on the desk.  “How would you like a raise? A promotion? My chief engineer could use an assistant to help with her work load.”   

Ian’s eyes widened. He’d work up here for one of the big-wig muckety-mucks. He’d be a mini-muckety muck. His brain tripped as he tried to figure out how this was possible. “W-what-”  He cleared his throat and adjusted his blue tie.  “What would I have to do?”

“Just take my little punishment. This is all off the books, of course. And agree to a little wardrobe change. I find it really helps one get their head on straight.”  

He blinked, eyes going wide. “Oh!”  He jumped up. “You! Th-that’s illegal! I’m not sleeping with you just to keep my job! This is a court case I could easily win!”  His fists clenched and he was ready to storm out the door. 

“You think you’re the first to say that?”  She laughed, a melodious sound.  “Oh my pet, you’re perfectly welcome to try. You won’t be the first or the last. You can roll those dice. All those before you lost. Maybe you’ll be different. But I assure you, I don’t want to fuck you.” 

He paused. “...Then….what do you want from me?”

“Just a little punishment for being a naughty boy.” 

His face scrunched up.  “What?”

She stood up.  “Take it or leave it. That’s my offer. Of course this is all highly unethical. You think I care about that? You’re not the first to try and drag me through the mud. It hasn’t worked in over a decade, so forgive me for not cowering before a corrupt and easily bendable law.”   She giggled and went over to a cupboard, opening it.  She stepped back, arm still in the cupboard. “This is your last chance. Will you keep your job or quit?”

Part of him wanted to run. Another part of him- the part that struggled so hard through school, that worked two jobs to put him through school, the part of him that was still buried under a mountain of student debt- anchored him in place.  “I want my job. I want a raise.”  

“Smart boy.” She cooed as if talking to a toddler. And pulled out...a wooden spoon. 

His brown eyes widened.  “Holy shit! Woah! What?!”

“It won’t hurt, much. Just a little spanking. You’ve been a naughty little boy and I’m going to give you a lesson that will remind you to be a good boy.” 

She sat down in her chair and patted her lap, spoon in one hand.  “Well?”  

BDSM kinkery. His mind shut down. What did he do? Turn and run? Then what?  Or get freaky-deaky with his hot lady boss for one night and get a raise and promotion that otherwise would take him years to earn?  Bullshit talked and money walked; the decision wasn’t hard. How many stories came from Hollywood about actors fucking directors for parts that launched them to stardom? 

Every step, his heart screamed how wrong and dirty this was. So what? The world wasn’t a fair place. You did what you had to do to get ahead. And when you were a filthy rich bitch like his boss, the world was your oyster. Money worked miracles, opened doors the poor peasants didn’t even know existed. And he was gonna get himself a slice of that decadent pie. Even if he had to sell his soul to the devil in Jimmy Choos.

All to soon he found himself in front of Ms. Ruby Rose.  She stared up at him expectantly.  He stared down at her lap.  “Unbutton your pants.”   She stared at him some more.  He stared back, a frozen statue.  Time stretched out. Slowly, oh so slowly he reached up with stiff fingers and unbuttoned his pants. Pulled them down.   “Shoes off.”  That part was easy; he just toed them off.  “Now the pants.”  He moved slow, feeling like he was in the Twilight Zone. Or a Doctor Who episode. Surely horns and tentacles would burst out of his boss any moment now. 

His pants pooled around his ankles. She patted her lap. His mind went blank; next thing he knew somehow he face down over her lap, underwear-clad butt in the air and he stared down at the floor. Did she pull him down or did he crawl across willingly? A feminine hand- soft but hard, a mother’s hand- rubbed his firm butt cheeks and his dick twitched. He wasn’t a kinky dude- he liked his sex plain old vanilla thank you very much but he hadn’t dated in a while and he normally wasn’t a one night stand kind of dude, he liked an emotional connection under normal circumstances. 

“Do you still want it? A little bit of pain now for a big future gain?”  Ms. Ruby Rose cooed.  “I’m doing this because it’s what’s best for you. And because I enjoy it. Dominating someone, having them willingly yield to me. I get off on the power. Especially when it’s someone who doesn’t want it. It’s the breaking, the coercion I enjoy. The mental challenge. But I’m not a cold hearted bitch- I’ll reward you handsomely.” 

He should get up. Walk out. Move to Canada. He nodded his head.  “Words, baby boy. Ms. Ruby needs to hear you say it.”  

“Y-yes. I w-want it.”  He croaked out between numb lips. 

“Good boy.”  She praised. Her hand stopped rubbing his bottom. He tensed in anticipation.  The spoon came down hard, stinging through his flesh. He jumped, biting his bottom lip. She waited then brought the spoon down again. He jerked, but her hand on his back held him still as the blows fell faster, the sting of one blending into another until he was twitching and sobbing.  

Satisfied, she stopped. His tears stained her Gucci pants. Her hand rubbed his stinging bottom; he instinctively flinched.  “Shh. There, there. Such a good boy. You took your punishment so well. I’m so proud of you.”  Her voice was melted honey, soothing away the pain she’d caused but he felt it all through a layer of humiliation. He just had to get through this. 

He wiped his face, sniffling. “W-we’re d-done?”

“Not quite, baby.  Come on.”  She tugged on his shirt, soft hands guiding him up so he was standing.  She stood up as well and laid the spoon on her desk. “It’ll be okay. Trust me. Just relax.”  She cooed, took his hand, swiped her papers and pen holder off her desk. It clattered to the floor. He jumped at the noise the she tugged him down and took his boxers off. He was too stunned to react, once again wondering how he ended up with his back on the hard wood, staring up at her, feeling vulnerable and helpless. 

“I thought you s-said no sex?”  His face was still streaked with tears. She leaned over and tenderly wiped them away.  

“Would you like sex?”

He quickly shook his head. Normally he’d say yes but after what he went through...his bottom stung, red and on fire. Any sexy feelings he had evaporated on her lap yet his dick was still hard from her touch, standing at attention. 

She glanced down at it, bobbing at attention, hard and aching for her touch.  “Seems your little soldier has other ideas.” She giggled.  “But that’s a reward for very good little boys. And you’ve been a very naughty boy, blowing up his toys.”  She rubbed the head of his penis. He gasped, hips jerking of their own accord. 

Then her hand was gone and she was back in her cupboard, pulling out a folded up pink rectangle and two round jars.  She grinned like a cheshire cat while he looked up at her lost and confused.   “I mentioned a little wardrobe change. This will help as a permanent reminder of your status.  You don’t have to wear at home- what you do on your free time is your own business. But on my time and my dime, you will be diapered from now on as a reminder.”  She stared at his huge, horrified eyes and giggled.  “Oh baby. Shh. I can’t force you to, of course.”  Her smile said otherwise. He knew he was free to walk out that door, away from this job and all the consequences that would follow. 

He already came this far. He didn’t want to find out just how dirty Ms. Ruby Rose would and could fight. Even if he did win in the end, she’d go down and take him with her one way or another. Even if he got her sent to jail for threats, sexual harassment, blackmail, she’d retaliate by ruining his life. Hell, if he even accused her she’d ruin him. How would his friends and family react? Future employers?  He didn’t want to chance it. He shuddered. 

“Baby, diapers aren’t that bad. You’ll come to love them. All my babies do.”  Ms. Ruby cooed as she spread his legs. He closed his eyes, wishing this was all just a nightmare and he’d wake up any moment now. 

He gasped, eyes shooting wide open when her hand grabbed his cock and she squeezed, rubbing faster and faster. A hand job? His hips jerked of his own accord, dick pulsing hard and hot as blood rushed through his veins. Oh it had been so long. A woman’s hand was so much better than his own. Even if it was attached to his evil psycho but hot boss. She pumped fast and hard, then slow, rubbing his balls, fingering his slit until precum leaked and she was back to pumping and squeezing and massaging. 

Her other hand opened one jar and somehow cream was smeared all over his front. Then all touch stopped. He whimpered, hips jerking up off the table as his dick begged for more attention. Oh, he was so close! Just a little more.  His head spun. All he wanted was her touch. She giggled. “Such a good boy.” She cooed some more. At her cream-covered touch, his hips lowered onto something soft and thick. Padding? A cushion?  Whaaat?

“Don’t worry baby. Ah, doesn’t this feel nice? Ms. Ruby can make you feel real good. If you’re a good boy in the future you’ll get more of this.”  She cooed and returned to her ministrations, working him up into a moaning, writhing frenzy. At some point before he burst- he wasn’t sure, too busy concentrating on her touch- his butt became coated in cream and at some other point he was pretty sure but not certain he felt her fingers near his bum hole, slipping something in? Why would she do that? Kinky freaky bitch. But oh she made him feel so good-

Her hands pulled away just before he came, and she brought the front of the padding up between his legs. The soft thickness cradled his aching erection as he exploded, hot ropes of pearly cum smearing all over the padding. Then quick as a wink the padding pressed against him and he heard tapes rip open. Suddenly the cushion was wrapped around him, strapped to his waist, smothering him.  

Bliss. Pure bliss filled him. He sighed happily, on cloud nine and floating in a warm after glow haze. Oh that was the best hand-fuck he’d ever had. Not that he had many besides his own hand. He was too blissed out to be aware of what went on around him.  His tummy rumbled faintly. 

Ms. Ruby Rose stroked the front of his diaper. He whimpered, not up just yet for round two but his dick twitched anyway. Damn thing had a mind of its own, betraying him.  “What a good boy you were. My best boy, making cummies in your diaper.”  

Diapee? He blinked. “W-what?”  He weakly raised his head, staring down at his crotch. A humongous, super duper thick pink baby diaper covered in white cartoon kittens smiled up at him. His heart thumped. “What? The hell is this?”

She giggled like an excited school girl.  “The other part of your punishment. Weren’t you listening? From now on, when you come to work, you will be diapered. Just like this. And you will use your diapers just like a little baby. For everything.”  

She took his hands and tugged him up.  HIs body was still limp in post coital bliss, mind clouded with confusion and all muddled between after sex haze and shock at his new underwear. He sat up with a loud crinkle, sounding just like the sexy secretary. So she wore diapers too? Just how many employees had Ms. Rose diapered and dominated? 

He stared down at the pink kittens and poofy floofy noisy thick diaper. He poked the thick plastic. It crinkled noisily. Now he was going to crinkle everywhere too. People would think he had grocery bags in his pockets. How could his pants hide something as monstrous as this diaper? Between the noise and bulk there was no concealing this!  He bit back a whimper, wanting to break down in tears. He should’ve run, moved to Mongolia. Anything would be better than this fate!  Yet deep down he knew he was already trapped, destined to be in diapers as long as he worked for her. 

Tears trickled down his face.  Ms. Ruby Rose was busy picking up his pants and helping him into them.  She cooed and reassured him, tell him it wasn’t so bad, he’d get used to it and even come to enjoy it.  He whimpered.  She looked up.  “Oh baby. Shh.”  She wiped his tears away, touch gentle and motherly.  “Shh. It’s okay. You tried to be a big boy. You really did. But you’re not. You proved that. Deep down you’re just a little baby and you need help. That’s okay. There’s no shame in this. It’s gonna be alright.”  She comforted him until the tears stopped and helped him get himself back together. 

She guided him to his feet, tugged his pants up. He was right. There was no hiding the horrible, terrible bulging bulk of the diaper. His pants at least buttoned up but they ballooned out in a very super duper obvious diaper bulge. Ms. Ruby Rose rubbed his tush and patted his crotch. Through the padding, his dick twitched. He wanted to break down and cry; it took all his mental strength and fortitude to hold it together. 

His boss kissed his forehead. “Shh. Now, you keep this diapee on until you’re home. I’ve given you a little surprise, and you’ll need your diaper on for it. Maybe you can make it to the potty. Maybe you won’t, so you leave that diappe on until you get to the potty. At work, your diapers are your potty and you need to get used to it.”  She kissed both his cheeks then spoke on an intercom.  “I’m going to send you home now. My driver will take you home in my Lincoln town car.” 

His bottom stung but the padding provided some comfort, bizarre as that sounded.  His head spun. He wanted to go home, shower and wash away this horrible memory and process everything. So all Ian could do was nod along, let her wipe his face with a wet wipe and she straightened up his pants and tuck in his shirt. He looked put together again except for his red puffy eyes and his super duper puffy diapered bottom. 

The secretary came in to announce the car was ready; her eyes widened at Ian’s bulging diapered crotch then she gave him a sympathetic smile, took his hand, and escorted him to the car. Both of them crinkled loudly, the new sounds of his diapered life. 

And poor Ian never made it home. The car was almost there when his stomach rumbled without warning. Well, it gave him plenty of warning but he was too lost in his head, trying to process all he’d been through to pay any attention to his bodily functions. So the bowel movement took him completely by surprise. He cramped out of nowhere. With a soft grunt he instinctively leaned over and farted. More than just a fart came out. He jumped as much as the seatbelt would allow as his diaper filled with melted suppository and poopy mush. His bladder also let loose, hot and wet over his crotch. Ian cried. The chauffeur just smiled sympathetically. She was used to driving Ms. Rose’s big babies around. This new one was super duper cute; she looked forward to watching him wet and mess himself in the future. 

Back in her office, Ms. Ruby Rose turned off the video feed from the camera hidden in the car. Oh how she loved breaking in new babies! Maybe she’d have to take him to Vegas and have a real blow out. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
On 7/23/2021 at 5:53 PM, Kaleros said:

Nice to see you posting stories again CK. I thought it was entertaining and hilarious. 

Thank you. I've missed writing ABDL stories, and this was a lot of silly fun to write. :) 

On 7/23/2021 at 7:29 PM, D503 said:

Loved it! 

Thank you. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 8:44 PM, WBDaddy said:

Nah, there's no self-insertion here for the author.  None at all... ;)

Any resemblance to persons living or dead is 100% entirely coincidental. all characters are 100% fictious. ?:littleangel: