LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanna start doing 24/7 all of next week I need help to start

Do it. Make sure you wipe every change and shower daily. If your soaked or slightly wet change after a couple of hours. 

Be discreet. 

Drink plenty of water. 

• Like 1

Just do it and enjoy it! Don't let shame, etc get the better of you; it's your life, you're in control of your underwear. Have fun! If you're nervous about wearing in public, baggy pants/ shorts help hide diaper bulk. So do skirts (well not short skirts). ?

29 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Just do it and enjoy it! Don't let shame, etc get the better of you; it's your life, you're in control of your underwear. Have fun! If you're nervous about wearing in public, baggy pants/ shorts help hide diaper bulk. So do skirts (well not short skirts). ?

@Diaperlover360

I agree with EVERYTHING people are saying here.  People have asked a LOT on how to go "24/7/365" and even if you don't want to go 24/7/365, the thing is that you have to understand that as @Cute_Kitten says, you are simply making an underwear choice (Diapers).  If you want to go for full immersion in this, you will have to probably do it for longer to get the desired effects.  Going 24/7 for a week is NOT the same as wearing 24/7/365 - when you want to get the full effect here, of finding out what it is like to wear and use diapers, you have to get used to them:  One week may not be long enough to do this, because it takes a LOT longer to get the full effects.

Since I am incontinent and a DL, I can tell you that you have to "retrain" your bladder and your bowels to be able to release in your diaper, and this takes LONGER than a week.  I've been 24/7/365 since 2020, and I've been wearing and using since 2019.  You may wear diapers for a week, and not actually use them as much, if you are "trained to release in the potty", so you may just get the feeling of what it is like to wear a diaper.

If you have LONGER than a week to do this, you could then do it so you retrain your bladder and bowels to release when it feels anything in there.  this takes a LONG time, and the easiest way to do this is wearing 24/7.  Of course, keep yourself clean down there, and make sure that you are wiping up anything when you change, as urine and poop smell, and even if you just pee, you can still have discomfort and redness between your legs and on the back of them sometimes.  Make sure that you also have barrier cream too (40% Zinc Oxide, which would be Diaper Rash Ointment or creme), and use it during each change.  Powder is OPTIONAL, and should be used SPARINGLY, if at all, and in small amounts.  If you dust yourself and load up on the powder, when you pee, what will happen is the powder will absorb some of the moisture, and anything left will "cake up" on the skin, and in the skin folds, and that is NOT good, because any extra powder tends to turn to the consistency of dried white sawdust, and you will see that all over the diaper area.  Best thing is as people say, keep the diaper area clean, and do that each change:  if you get a really bad release, best thing to do is to clean up, shower, and then make sure that you do NOT leave a STINKING diaper hanging around for long, and this goes for either peed or poopy ones.  This is a DEAD giveaway, because people that do NOT wear 24/7, CAN smell it in the air.  People that wear all the time, are used to the smells in their environments are dead to that smell, while guests/roomies will be able to smell pee or poop in the air.  This is why you take out the diapers as quickly as is practical, because you don't want to have to explain yourself or be embarrassed.  It is always a good idea to deodorize as well.

Of course, you need to use diapers that are QUALITY ones, if you plan on releasing both - the better the diaper you use, the better the ability for it to absorb what you are releasing, and all diapers are NOT created equal.  What I mean is, for me, I use the Northshore Megamax, and the Large Megamax boosters in my diaper.  Megamaxes ARE "incontinence diapers", and they are designed for those of us that are SEVERELY incontinent, so they are made better, and can handle the messy releases. The cheaper diapers are NOT designed for you to release a FULL bladder or  FULL bowels into and will mostlikely leak - You also may want to get some plastic pants to help contain anything that may escape the confines of your diaper.

Good Luck!

Brian