LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pelvic floor weakness

Hi friends.  

Whelp the spiral continues. At this point I feel like my bladder control is in free fall.   To recap I've been actively untraining for 4+ years, but the last month or so has been something else.  

Anyways,with this most recent spiral, I've noticed that my pelvic floor muscles have become weakened. It's kind of a difficult sensation to describe.  It's like the muscles are relaxed, and then some.  

It's weird because sometimes it feels psychological.  Like I'm just imagining they're weak.  But then again it seems like work to get them to tense up.  It's just easier to keep the muscles relaxed.  

Also I feel like I have no choice but to trust my diaper to keep me dry.   I mean, that's it's job right?  But this is... different.  It feels like there's no "backup system" to keep me dry anymore.  The diaper is basically the only thing between me and wet clothes. 

I'm still trying to make sense of it all. It's just that it's so subtle and so profound. 

Side note. I am positive it's not something medical going on.  I have no other weakness. I have no numbness nor loss of sensation.   No real change in bowel continence.  I have a primary doc and if I sense anything wrong, I'll be the first to seek help.

• Like 3

You probably have passed the point of no return with weakening your sphincter muscles and now your remaining control is slipping away at an excelerated rate thats one reason why urologists donot recommend diapers when you first start to to have control issues. But you should get checked out by an urologist incase your issue is now a medical problem not related to wearing and using diapers by choice.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rob110 said:

You probably have passed the point of no return with weakening your sphincter muscles and now your remaining control is slipping away at an excelerated rate thats one reason why urologists donot recommend diapers when you first start to to have control issues. But you should get checked out by an urologist incase your issue is now a medical problem not related to wearing and using diapers by choice.

Thanks.  I am debating discussing incontinence with my primary doc in a few months during my annual physical.  I don't really have a question or issue other than I want to make sure I'm being safe.  

That makes sense that the sphincter muscle is getting overwhelmed. I can see how that would cause downstream affects.  Maybe its the absence of adequate sphincter functioning and not the pelvic floor muscles themselves that are causing the weakness sensation?