LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long time reader of diaper stories, first time actually trying to write one. Let me know what you think.

--------------

"Okay, well, here we are." Matt turned the car off, smiling over at his boyfriend, who hadn't dared to look up from his lap.

Connor breathed a deep sigh, and Matt drummed his fingers on the steering wheel to fill the silence. "Come on, it's good to be home, yeah? You've been waiting for this moment for months. Come on, this is a happy moment!"

Connor didn't feel like engaging in the happy banter as his boyfriend grabbed his crutches out of the back of the car. About 3 months ago he'd left this house, excited for his 21st birthday celebrations. He had it all, the beautiful boyfriend, a home of their own, an amazing group of friends. He was in the prime of his youth, and was headed out to experience it all, when their uber driver had taken a turn a little bit too quickly, and sent the car rolling. Matt had escaped with a mild concussion and some scratches - Connor had come away with a spinal injury.

The doctors had told him that he was lucky that it wasn't a complete spinal injury, and he still had movement and sensation of his legs - albeit it didn't feel lucky to Connor. Matt opened his car door and helped him to his feet, shoving his crutches into his hands to help him hold his weight. He'd been told leaving the hospital that he should practice using his wheelchair while he underwent physiotherapy to help him with his walking, but even then that wasn't a complete solution. He was forever bound a cripple - spending his days shuffling along painfully slowly on his crutches, or being pushed around by somebody who was a lot stronger than he was.

He was aware that Matt had slowed down his pace to match his own as they headed up to the front door. It didn't help that he could feel that he was wet. On top of his newfound mobility issues, he now found himself burdened with permanent incontinence issues as well. A catheter would have been bearable, but considering that his bowel had torn during the accident -  he was now permanently stuck wearing diapers too.

It had been barely tolerable when it was faceless hospital nurses who changed him while he was barely conscious. Now he was home, he was going to have to do it himself.

Matt smiled again as he pushed the door open to their townhouse. "Welcome home."

Connor couldn't help but smirk slightly as he glanced around at the handful of helium balloons and home-drawn 'welcome home connor' banner that had been hung on the staircase railing. Fuck, Matt could be pretty cute sometimes. He was blushing, nervously rubbing the back of his neck as he smiled at his boyfriend. "I know you were kinda scared, so, I just, I thought I could maybe make it nicer for you?"

Connor laughed. "It's cute, babe. Thank you."

The two were interrupted by a banging at the door, and Connor glanced over. Matt answered it, an older woman with dark brown hair and a big bundle of flowers standing here. "I'm so sorry for intruding, but I saw the car in the drive and I heard that you were coming home today!" She bubbled. "We've missed you!"

Cassandra had been their neighbour for as long as they'd lived here. Sure, she could be a bit nosy at times, and loved talking shit about the other neighbours in their complex, but she had always been kind to the two and raced over to give Connor a tight hug. "Look at you! Standing on your own again! So glad you're home, somebody needs to keep an eye on Matt after all!"

Matt rolled his eyes playfully. "Apparently I play my teen bop music too loud."

"Oh my god." Connor snorted. "Of course that's what you were doing while I was in hospital."

For a brief moment, it was like everything was normal again. Laughing about Matt's obscure pop music tastes, standing in their living room. Connor smiled, until the worst thing that could possibly happen, seemed to want to start happening.

The accident may have taken his bowel and bladder function, but it hadn't taken his sensation in those areas. His eyes widened as he felt his sphincter start to open - completely and utterly helpless against his body's wishes right now. He wanted to run, desperately, find the cold porcelain of a toilet seat and do his business in private- where it was meant to be. But there were no options for him here - his legs were barely functional, and all he could do was shift them slightly so here was more room between them for what was about to occur. He gripped his crutches, hard, and focused on keeping his balance and trying to pretend that he was absolutely not shitting his pants in this moment.

"Hey, are you okay?" Matt glanced over at his boyfriend, concern dotting his eyes as he noticed the sudden stress he seemed to be under.

"Fine." Connor barely managed, glancing down at the floor as the beginnings of a large log began to exit him.

He farted, loudly, and he wished the floor would swallow him up right now. Cassandra was playing the polite neighbour and very clearly pretending that she didn't hear anything - probably out of sympathy - but it did nothing to help the situation. The log pushed against the padding of his diaper, soft and squishy and spreading out over his butt. His face went bright red as it pinched off, sliding down into the seat and settling there as smaller pieces also began to enter.

"O-Oh-" Cassandra flushed bright red as she began to realise what was happening "Oh my- I, I should go-"

"P-Please." Connor choked, trying desperately not to cry. This was not the time for seemingly the biggest shit he had ever done in his life.

Matt ushered her out the door while Connor finished, the final piece landing in the disgusting mess that had just filled his diaper. He doubted that the skinny jeans that he was wearing hid any of his shame, and he stood in his living room as his eyes filled with tears. This is what he was now - a disgusting fucking cripple who shat himself in front of his neighbours.

Matt quickly ran back to his boyfriend's aid, and gently grabbed his shoulders. "Hey, hey, don't freak out, okay? Please, it's okay. We knew this was going to happen, we're gonna sort it out, you're okay, yeah?"

"S-She-"

"She's not going to tell anyone, she understands. You just got home from the hospital, if it's ever understandable, that day is today. Let's, let's get you to the bathroom, and we'll clean you up, yeah?"

Connor would have definitely protested his boyfriend helping him with such a task any other time, but he was in so much shock from what had just occurred that all he could manage was a nod. Matt smiled at him, trying to reassure the poor man, and held a hand on Connor's back as they started the slow shuffle to the bathroom, just in case he tripped.

God, moving in a shit-filled diaper was even worse than shitting in it to begin with. Even though his 'walk' was barely classified as movement, it seemed to shift the mass in his diaper into every little possible crevice, even ones he didn't know existed. The smell began to waft too, as he started moving, and he felt like he was going to vomit. This was the most disgusting thing he'd ever done in his entire life, and he'd be doing it for the rest of his entire life.

"That's it, almost there." Matt whispered encouragements as they reached the bathroom. Now was not the time to look at the accessibility renovations that had been made while Connor was gone - and instead he just gently followed Matt's lead as a rubber matt was laid on the floor, and he was laid down onto it.

"I-I'm sorry, I d-don't-" Connor choked, staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey, you don't have to be sorry, baby. I'm gonna help you, alright. We're gonna get through this, together."

Connor sniffled. "D-Do you know what you're doing?"

Matt smiled. "You forget my Mom used to own a daycare. I've changed thousands of diapers, alright? I know what I'm doing. You're in safe hands. Although, we might have to buy you some new pants."

Connor nodded in agreement. He'd always had a nice ass, he'd known that for a long time, and wore the tightest skinny jeans he could find to show it off. Now, all they showed off was his shame.

At least Matt seemed to be prepared - the cupboard under the sink which used to only gather dust now held creams, powders, all sorts of things that were needed for changes, including a big stack of diapers. His diapers, Connor reminded himself miserably. Matt seemed to be pretending that this was the most normal thing in the world - whistling to himself as he put on some rubber gloves and unbuttoned Connor's jeans.

"I-I'm gonna learn to do this myself, y-yeah." Connor said outloud, not sure if he was asking himself a question, or desperately holding onto hope.

"I know, you are. But right now, I'm just here to help, okay?" Matt repeated. "And I'll always be here to help."

"Because changing your 21-year-old crippled boyfriend's baby diapers is what everyone wants to do." Connor muttered.

"Hey, come on. Don't talk like this. I can make this special for you." Matt untaped the front of the diaper and opened it, the terrible stench filling the entire bathroom. Connor retched.

"Special?!"

"Woah, Stinker, slow down." Matt chuckled. "I gotta clean you first."

The baby wipes were cold against his skin, but they were certainly softer and better quality than the ones that the nurses had used in the hospital. He didn't dare make eye contact with his boyfriend, instead staring at the ceiling and letting his mind go to static instead of dealing with the thoughts that were clouding him.

That was, until soft fingers with a handful of cream ran up and down his shaft.

"Woah, woah, what are you doing?!"

"Diaper cream! I told you I could make it special." Matt smiled, a cheeky glimmer in his eyes. "I haven't seen your cock in months, of course I want to play with it."

"A-Ah-" During his DIAPER change?! Was he crazy? It was the most un-sexy enviroment he could imagine - lying here on the bathroom floor. But then again, he hadn't gotten off in 3 months, and he wasn't about to dare to tell Matt to stop. "Y-You're gonna make me-"

"And I think you want to." Matt teased, increasing the speed of his 'massage'. "Come on."

Connor came, a silent crescendo filling his ears as months of sexual frustration became undone. Matt laughed softly, grabbed a wipe to clean up the mess, and finished taping up a clean diaper onto his boyfriend. It was a lot thicker than the hospital diapers that he had originally been sent home with, but no good boyfriend would let his partner walk around in something that prone to leakages. And besides, even though any mention of this to Connor right now would only embarrass him, he looked cute as hell with a little diaper boulder.

"T-Thank you." Connor's cheeks flushed red once again as Matt helped him to his feet. "Really, I-"

"Don't worry about it, baby." Matt smiled, running a hand through the shorter boy's curly hair. "I really mean it when I said that we would get though this together. I've got your back, always."

Connor looked down at his shoes, biting his lip anxiously. "Promise?"

"I promise." Matt smiled. "Now, c'mon, we've got dinner to cook."

Connor grinned. That was exactly the normalcy he needed right now.

• Like 6

Chapter Two ~

The next few days passed quietly, with Connor slowly learning to adjust to his new view of life. He didn't do a whole lot - simply got out of bed in the mornings and shuffled to the couch, watched old TV shows he needed to catch up on, and then shuffled back to the bedroom in the evening. It was easier, this way. No visitors, no going out. No more embarrassment than was absolutely necessary.

Matt was working from home, as a software engineer all he needed was a computer to be able to get his work done. It worked out better, that way he was able to be here for his boyfriend for anything he needed, and was there to help when it was time for another inevitable diaper change.

Okay, he had to admit, he was enjoying being the caring boyfriend in the relationship. Connor had finally seemed to slow down from the party boy who would find himself in the city's clubs at least 3 times a week. Matt no longer had to run around after him, trying to keep his boyfriend in check, and now just got to enjoy the soft, intimate side of him. There was a guilt to that, obviously. Connor had gone through one of the most traumatic injuries that you can get, and it had permanently altered the way that his body worked. He was very clearly miserable about it, but that didn't mean that Matt had to be as well, right?

He was trying to make his boyfriend at least associate the diaper changes with a pleasurable experience. He understood why Connor would find it so embarrassing, but then again, this was going to be a part of his life from now on. So, he'd been doing what he could, giving the man some pleasure when he needed it most. It wasn't having the effect of getting him 'excited' for diaper changes, but at least it seemed to get a smile out of him.

Matt got up from his computer and made two cups of coffee, before sitting on the couch next to his boyfriend. He could tell Connor wasn't really watching the show, and seemed a little bit distant. Holding the mug out in front of him seemed to snap him out of his haze though, and he forced a smile as he took the warm drink. "Thanks, babe."

"No worries." Matt smiled, settling in beside him. "I've got a little while until my next meeting, do you need a change?"

Once again, Connor's face flushed bright red and Matt had to hide his laugh. God, he was cute. He was a petite little thing, barely 5'6, and often got mistaken for a teenager. There had been several times out in public where someone had assumed Matt to actually be his father. The 24 year old always laughed at the thought, but acknowledged that due to his thick black hair and beard, he did look older than he was, and especially next to his boyfriend.

Connor squirmed slightly. "Uhm, no, I-I'm dry."

"Okay, if you say so." Matt nodded, being careful not to prod too deeply. There would come a time that talking about this sort of stuff would be natural, but right now, Connor needed healing, and space. "Because, I was thinking, I need to go down to the shops, y'know, we need to pick up some food, and we could look at getting you some new pants and stuff. My boss has been pretty understanding, we could be back in time for my last meeting of the day."

Connor clenched his eyes closed. All he could picture was their neighbor's face as he knowingly shit in pants in front of her. He couldn't imagine ever doing that again. "Um, I don't think I'm ready..."

Matt sighed, a soft smile on his lips as he stared at the younger man. "You're going to have to do it eventually, baby. You can't spend forever at home."

"I know." Connor mulled over his fate as he stared down at his lap. He was wearing an old pair of Matt's pyjama pants - they were way too big for him but they were the only thing between their two wardrobes that hid his diaper. He did need new pants - but in order to get some he'd have to go outside - and he'd only feel comfortable going outside in new pants. "I- I just can't today."

Matt nodded in understanding, leaning over and kissing his temple. "That's okay. We can go another day, and that way we can take some time and maybe go out of town or somewhere quieter where there isn't a chance of running into people we know. Would that help?"

Connor nodded, still looking down at his lap. "Can I wear some of your pants?"

Matt snorted. "I'm like 3 sizes bigger than you, baby. But, look, if it helps, of course you can."

"Okay, then, then, yeah, we can do that."

"Awesome." Matt smiled reassuringly. "And look, I know I just asked you, but do you need a change? My next meeting starts soon and it's on Zoom so I can't just like, leave it. So are you sure you'll be okay for a few hours?"

"Yes! Yes, I'm fine." Connor repeated, glaring up at his boyfriend this time. "I promise."

"Alright, alright, sorry." Matt sipped his coffee, before getting up from the couch. "Text me if there's an emergency."

Connor sighed as the room was left to just him once again. He appreciated having a boyfriend who was so supportive (some of his exes probably would have dumped him as soon as he was loaded into the ambulance), but he didn't need a diaper nanny on his case. Whatever was in his pants, was his business, and he was in charge of determining when and where he needed changes. But then again, he still lacked the core strength to be able to sit up and do his own changes, so maybe Matt's concern was justified.

His crotch grew warm once again, and he muttered to himself as he took a sip of his coffee. If this was meant to be his forever, how long would it take before he became used to this? He didn't feel used to it at all, every single dribble of urine felt like punishment for a crime he hadn't committed. He barely noticed it in hospital, probably because for the most part he barely had any sensation down there and had other people taking care of it. Now, his diapered existence was something that he was just going to have to get used to.

He used to do freelance model work, he doubted he would be able to continue that. His only hope right now would be to finish his degree and get a job in the tech field, but then again, he pictured shitting his pants while meeting with clients and felt sick. It was so hard to see any kind of future where his newfound bathroom habits were going to be able to be managed. What sort of life was he even going to have? He was just going to have to live in this house with Matt until he got old and died. Maybe be a house husband of sorts. But then again, house husbands had to be useful, and it took Connor 10 minutes to get himself off the couch.

He could hear Matt in the home office, doing important client work for his software company, and he sighed again. They had met in college through a mentorship program, when Connor was only a first year starting to learn about software engineering and app development, and Matt in his final year of the same course. They'd fallen for each other, quickly, with similar interests and a love of a good time. They'd only been together for 8 months when they moved in together, and had been together nearly 3 years at this point. Connor sighed again and ran a hand through his hair. Maybe he had been a bit harsh before. Matt was only trying to help him, and he might have been right about the diaper change. The one currently taped around his groin was starting to get clammy and itchy, and any attempts to relieve the itch only lead to more irritation.

He did his best to ignore it and glanced up at the TV. He hadn't been paying attention to the medical drama that way playing, nor did he care to really. He'd had more than enough of the medical system for his lifetime, thank you very much. The remote to change the channel was sitting on the coffee table, just far enough out of his reach that he would need to get up and get it. Oh, how he used to take moving for granted. He was lucky that his legs weren't paralysed, but honestly he wondered if this was any better. His spinal cord had been damaged enough that his legs just felt like stubborn little bastards who refused to do what he was telling them to do. He'd tell them to take a step, and they'd barely move an inch. He'd tell them to take another, and they'd do nothing at all. He groaned, realising he was going to have to go through it all again to change the channel.

He grabbed his crutches from beside him and made sure he had a sturdy grip before praying he could get up on the first try. Of course, his broken body didn't dare co-cooperate, and he was barely three inches off the cousin before he landed back on his diaper with a loud squelch. Ew. Connor tried not to focus on it, and once again repeated the movement - at least this time he ended up in a standing position. He began the slow movement forward to the coffee table, relieved to finally have the remote in his hands. At least he was starting to regain some of the dignity he lost in the hospital - this was the most independence that he had had in a while.

However, unfortunately for Connor, his body seemed to misread his intentions. Now that there was space under his butt instead of sitting on it, a familiar cramp began to take hold. Oh no, please not right now, PLEASE not right now. But there was no bargaining to be done here, and all Connor could do was brace for impact. The remote clattered to the floor as he clung to his supports, a firm log poking out of his asshole and tenting out the back of his diaper. More followed, squelching and sinking into the seat of the diaper as he strained.

Unlike his jeans, which held the smell of the diaper in fairly well, Matt's puppy dog pyjama pants did very little to mask the odour, which filled his nostrils with a deep, earthy scent. He breathed heavily through his mouth, trying to ground himself after the panic. He was okay, he'd just, messed his diaper, like he always did, and Matt was in the other room, and he was-

Matt was on a business call. Fuck.

As if things couldn't get any worse, he started pissing himself too. Immediately, the dribble of urine began mixing with the excrement he'd just filled his diaper with, creating a god awful squishy sensation that he couldn't escape even if he tried.

The bathroom was only a few metres away, surely if he got in there, he could turn the shower on and rip this thing off of himself. But his strength was already failing, his weak legs trembling from supporting his body weight for too long. At this stage, he would be lucky if he could make it back to the couch. Trying not to shift his weight too much to avoid shifting the mass of bodily fluids strapped to him, he tentatively turned around to sit down on the soft cushions until Matt could help him.

But of course, his misfiring nerves fucked that plan up too, quickly loosing his balance and falling ass-first into the couch. The impact not only spread the shit all over his backside, but straight up outside the diaper and straight up his back.

So he did the only thing he could do in this situation. The same thing any little pathetic piss baby did when they had a diaper blowout. He wailed.

"MMAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

• Like 7
  • 1 month later...

I just saw this story. I read it on July 19 and forgot I read it.

Very good but why have you not continued it?

I like your writing and would like to read more.

Matt is a great boyfriend not sure if I would be

happy about taking care of my boyfriend if he was

in this condition. I have a good heart I think I would.

• 1 year later...

~ Chapter 3

Connor had fallen asleep early that night, and Matt didn't blame him.

After the whole 'diaper blowout' situation, there really wasn't anything that Matt could do to comfort him at all. Sure, he'd immediately gotten him into the bathtub and cleaned him up, but it was Moreso the emotional damage. They'd met when Connor was only 18, and even then, he had been fiercely independent from the second he introduced himself. He'd been working and making his own income since he was old enough to run a paper route, and quite often Matt felt himself almost chasing his boyfriend's lifestyle around. Connor loved to live life in the fast lane, and it was hard enough to get him to slow down for a Sunday morning sleep in, let alone actually coming to rely on someone else for anything.

But still, this whole experience today had certainly shell-shocked him, and Matt wondered how long it was going to take for him to adjust. Honestly, without some sort of intervention, he wondered if Connor ever would. His post injury body was so far away from his lifestyle and hobbies from before, he was going through a sort-of identity crisis at the same time as a physical one.

Matt sighed, sitting down beside his sleeping boyfriend and gently brushing his soft brown hair off his eyes. It was easy to tell that he'd been crying. Surely there was something that he could do to help. Surely.

Well, for starters, the diapers he'd been sent home from the hospital with had to go. He'd already been warned by one of the nurses during the discharge that they didn't have great capacity and were prone to leaks sometimes. Connor deserved better than that. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started doing some research. He started on some medical supply websites, but quickly found himself in some very weird corners of the internet. Hey, he'd been experimental when he was younger, none of this stuff shocked him. Some of it was quite cute, actually. And it seemed to be better quality, much better for his boyfriend's needs. He added a few to cart, some larger packs of the more plain looking ones, but also some samples of a few different designs. Hey, it may take a little convincing, but Matt figured it wasn't any harm.

And then he saw the audio tapes.

Maybe this was just the sort of thing that Connor needed. It wasn't anything particularly out there, just a subtle hypnosis track to associate pleasant feelings to his diapers. There were a few more hardcore kinky ones, and some that were actually about regressing a person mentally, but Matt was more interested in the pleasant feelings one. This seemed like something that might actually help. Connor was struggling so hard, trying his best but also clearly on the verge of sinking into a depression.

Something that could turn those aggressive feelings of hatred into something light hearted would make such an impact to his day. And if it didn't work, well, it was only a couple of dollars. It was certainly worth a shot.

Matt filled in his details, and placed his order.  The diapers would be here in a few days, but the audio tracks landed on his computer within a few minutes. It wouldn't be hard work to get Connor to listen to them, to the naked ear they just sounded like some laid-back indie rock.

But that was a job for tomorrow. Tonight, the best thing that Matt could do was to be close and hold his boyfriend tight, as he laid down to sleep beside him.

----

Matt had taken the next day off work, and told Connor in no uncertain terms in the morning that today was the day that they finally had to face the music. They needed to go out in public.

Connor had tried to rebut the statement, but had drawn short. There were just so many reasons that they needed to go - they were running extremely low on groceries, they needed to pick up a few household essentials, needed to pick up some new pants for Connor, and then worst of all, they were running low on wipes, so if they didn't go today then changes were about to become awful.

But most of all, Matt had sat down beside him and put an arm around his shoulder. "I know you're scared, baby, but if we don't do this now, you're never going to get over your fear, and I am not letting you waste away in the house."

So, it was decided, then. They were going to go to Target. Not the local that they usually went to, but one about 20 minutes away, in the hope of avoiding of running into any more of their neighbours. It was as close to a compromise that Connor was going to get.

He didn't say a word as Matt helped him get ready. His boyfriend had put on some new indie rock that he'd found online apparently, and was in a far-too-chipper mood as far as Connor was concerned. He changed his soaked overnight diaper for a fresh one, and helped him change into a pair of Matt's pants and the baggiest t-shirt he owned.

The pants looked ridiculous on him, but they hid his diaper. Any of the skinny jeans that sat in his drawers would advertise what he was wearing to anyone within a 15 mile radius, not to mention the waistband that would poke out the top. At least in his boyfriend's pants, he just looked like a fashion dunce.

"Can you even move around in those?" Matt sounded slightly concerned, gesturing at the extra fabric piling around Connor's feet. That was a tripping hazard for anyone, let alone someone with a spinal injury.

"W-we're going to use the chair, r-right?" Connor responded, far more anxiously than he intended. He could wobble around on his crutches at home, but anything longer distance, right now he would need to use the wheelchair he had on loan from the hospital.

"Well, yeah, but I'm not even sure you can take two steps out the front door in those." Matt sighed softly. "Nobody is going to be looking for your diaper, baby. I'm sure some of your jeans will be fine. We're going to get new ones while we're out anyway, remember?"

"Please, I-" Come on, don't you dare cry over this.

"Okay, okay." Matt sighed. "Will you at least let me roll them up so you don't trip?"

Connor rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and nodded, quickly readjusting his balance while Matt went to work. He thought that this outfit couldn't make him look any stupider, but turns out he was wrong. The thick cuffs at the end of the massive jeans certainly made him a spectacle.

New pants was #1 on the agenda today. He could live with his new disabilities. He couldn't live wearing outfits like this for the rest of his life.

"Okay, you ready?" Matt asked, picking the backpack he'd filled with changing supplies up off the floor.

"Well, I don't really have a choice, do I?"

Half an hour later, they were sitting in the parking lot of a Target, staring out the window at the big red building. Matt was fiddling with the disability parking permit, making sure they were filling in all the requirements of being allowed to park in the accessible spot. Connor was just staring, barely registering the indie music blaring out of the car stereo. Oh, how he didn't want to do this.

"I, I could just wait here." He suggested, resting his arm on the armrest. "You can run in, a-and I can wait here and make sure we don't get towed."

"We're not getting towed." Matt chuckled, finally pleased with where the permit was displayed on the window. "Besides, you need to try on some pants. And I don't want to do the groceries by myself."

"Okay, okay. It was worth a shot." Connor relinquished his fate, blushing slightly as he felt his crotch warm again. At least these pants would hide everything.

And thankfully, the wheelchair did a good job of hiding how awful the pants looked, too. Matt hung the backpack on the back of the handles, and led his boyfriend inside.

Once they got to the menswear section, though, it was clear they were lost again. It became clear to Connor that manufacturers don't really take diaper-wearing adults into their plans when designing clothing. Every pair seemed the same, and Connor tried to pretend that the way he was comparing the crotches of different pants was a completely normal thing to do.

"Maybe we just... Start at one size up from what you'd normally wear and then try and find a style that works?" Matt suggested, also seemingly bewildered.

A saleslady seemingly popped out of nowhere. "Can I give you guys a hand today?"

Connor and Matt exchanged a glance. Connor tried his best to communicate a message of no way, absolutely not, don't you dare towards his boyfriend, and Matt responded with a soft gentle smile, which looked like he was about to tell her everything.

"We're okay!" Connor panicked, grabbing a pair of schoolboy shorts that were closest to him. "Just talking about the cotton quality!"

"Oh, okay! Let me know if you need a hand with sizing or anything, we have a great range of options."

Matt gave Connor the same look as before, and Connor once again shook his head at his boyfriend. "U-Uh, thank you, we'll, we'll come find you later if we need you."

"Okay, no worries." She responded uncertainly, her eyes flickering between the two before walking to assist someone else.

"She might actually know what will work, baby." Matt sighed, putting a few pairs in Connor's lap. "You sound like a crazy person."

"Well, maybe I am going crazy." He muttered, hanging the shorts back up on the rack.

"Okay, well, let's go try these on, and we can come back once we have a general idea, okay?" He gently patted Connor's shoulder a few times. "I've got a bootcut, a wide leg, and these ones are a slim taper but they look fairly roomy in the hips, so, I think it's a good shot? And then some sweatpants, for home."

Connor took a deep breath to calm himself. "Okay, okay. Let's get this over with."

The accessible changeroom was thankfully more than big enough for the both of them, and Matt gently helped him up and out of his current outfit. Hopefully this wouldn't be too painful, and hopefully the perfect pair was sitting in the pile that Matt had on the hook, because Connor wanted this to be over, like now.

"Oh, baby. Come on, I need you to tell me when you're wet-"

"SHH!"

"I'm being quiet." Matt sighed, looking at his boyfriend's diaper. "But you're about to leak, look at that. Did you not even notice?"

Connor looked down. Oh, dear. He hadn't actually noticed. Sure, there was the pee he did in the car that he realised, but that certainly wasn't enough to fill this diaper to capacity. It was stained yellow, the tabs barely hanging on. Had he peed again and not even realised it? His cheeks flushed red with shame.

"Okay, okay, that's okay baby. Don't worry- I'm not mad at you, I should have been checking." Matt reassured, seeing how upset he was getting. "Let's get this over with quickly and then we'll go change you."

"You don't have to talk to me like that." Connor mumbled, holding Matt's shoulder for support while putting on the first pair.

"Like what?"

"Like I'm an actual baby." He huffed. "I'm not. I'm not a different person."

"I know that." Matt breathed. "I'm just being gentle."

"Well, maybe I don't need that either! I'm still, I'm still the same!" He responded, rather prickly.

Matt sighed. He wasn't going to start anything or give into this petty little argument right now. Typically they only started when Connor was in a bad mood for another reason, and it was clear that he was just frustrated with himself and taking it out on whoever was closest. He'd talk about this once they got home, but for now, Matt bit his tongue. The target dressing room was not the place to be doing this, and they needed to focus on the task at hand.

"Okay, well, that doesn't look too bad." Matt considered, adjusting the fit. "Roomier than your old ones, fits you better than mine."

"You can still see it." Connor sighed, checking out his side profile. "It's huge."

"It's huge because you need a change, it won't always look like that." Matt tried to reason.

"Let's try another pair." He insisted.

They slowly worked their way through the pile, and Connor's hope was slowly dying with every new pair. Nothing was going to completely hide his diapers. No matter what cut, what style, what colour, you could see a boulder in the front, and the big rounded shape in the back. Fuck.

"I think the straight leg and the tapered fit were the best of the lot." Matt started putting the unwanted ones back on the hangers. "The tapered had a slightly higher waist as well, that hid a lot of the waistband."

Connor sighed and leaned back in the chair, clearly devasted by the results. "I guess."

"Baby I know your diapers aren't your favourite things in the world, but at least this is better than everything at home."

Matt might have blinked at just the exact right moment, but at the moment that he said 'diapers', Connor's face seemed to lift just slightly. Nobody else probably wouldn't have even have noticed, but that slight change in demeaner was very clear to someone who had been dealing with a very sad boyfriend for the last few days.

"I mean, I gotta wear 'em anyway. The tapered had a nice colour." Connor mumbled.

Holy fuck. Could the tape be working already? If they were having this conversation even yesterday, it would probably be going very differently.

"Okay, well, let's grab those ones, and then we can get started on our groceries." Matt nodded, wondering if he should test it further. "Once we change your diaper, of course."

Connor sighed, taking the pants from his boyfriend. "Yeah, actually. I think a diaper change would be nice."

Bingo.

• Like 2