LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to NOT lose interest in loaded diapers after climax.

I know most people here love to load their diapers and have a great poogasm. Usually, most of us go strait up for cleaning up. Me too when I was younger. I'd lose interest after a climax. I had other things to do. But these days I like to take my time from cleaning up. I keep my messy diapers on. Because the interest will soon come back. It always does. Yes, most people just don't have the time. But I do. And a bunch of others do too. Some take vacations or use a couple of days off. Maybe they're retired or others just live independent. I'm the last two. Retired and independent. If you actually have the time to make, try it. Just don't go for cleaning up. Like me, I like to use several days for doing some 'fiber loading" (2 or 3 days of using psyllium husk [like Metamucil] for 3 to 6 large doses per day). Time is key. You have to make the time and make sure you have the privacy. I have all of these. With all that fiber loading, I know I'll have lots of more loading. Which is why I keep my interest up. I might lose a bit of interest but it doesn't last. Within 5 or 10 minutes I'm horny again. I know I'm going to feel that urgency again. And within maybe 4 hours or so and I'll need to poo again. I'll be glad that I still kept my loaded diapers on. And I'm never disappointed. Once I've done all that fiber loading, I know I'll be on the way. I might not cum every time. But I will be loading my diapers with some gigantic poo's. And yes, some more poogasms. So keep your interests up. Always. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

I am very similar and like to enjoy my messy diaper for as long as possible, but I don't think I have exceeded 4 hours. I am an early morning person and my wife sleeps in so my messy diaper occurs in the early morning so as not to offend my wife. After an orgasm, there is a refractory period of intense relief and relaxation that quells for the moment further sexual excitement. After a short amount of time; however, the enjoyment of my still loaded diaper returns.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I love a great poogasm ! And many people will not understand how the pleasure a good solid poop feels to me. From the age of 13 pooping in a diaper has been an orgasm to me. If I pooped in my panties, if I pooped in my diaper, even if I pooped on a toilet the poop exiting my anus is what makes me orgasm. I dont even have to touch myself unless I want a multi orgasm. Like this friday, I left work and pooped my diaper as I was looking into my trunk. While holding on th the edge of the trunk I orgasmed. I waited a minute to get my bearings and then sat down and squished the poop and drove home. I got home and my partner was in the basement waiting for me. My partner hugged me and grabbed me and squished my diaper more and we made love right on the basement floor under three showerheads pounding our bodies. My partner hosed me off and cleaned me up and wrapped a towel around me and we went upstairs. My partner had made lunch and we relaxed with a good lunch and went to bed for a 3 hour nap all cuddled up. I have never, ever lost interest in pooping my diaper, and I dont ever think I will. It has been a very long journey for me. There are still many that dont have partners or have never told their their partner about their diapers. I cant help but love my partner more and more. My partner poops a diaper and we will have a good few hours of fun together. There is never a time we dont enjoy our diapers. Many times we poop our diapers together and sleep and cuddle for hours on the weekend together enjoying our diapers. I dont think a climax stops me from having a good time at all. We can climax and still have more diaper fun.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Like I said earlier, I like to keep my diapers longer. Keeps my interest up.Usually I keep my diapers on for about 16 to 24 hours. Not every day but a bunch. If I've been doing some more "fiber loading" (maybe 3 to 6 double dosage of psyllium husk - like Metamucil), I can effect 3 to 6 loads during a 24 hours. Doing this I never loose that interest. I've had multiple times of poogasm orgasmic climaxes. I've had a maxim of poogasms maybe 4 times in one day. Multiple massive BM's is the best. I do have very poopy diapers during one day. I like to lay down flat so when I pee my poo's don't get too mushy. Flat down while peeing and staying there lets the wetness soaks in. Eventually the pee soaks my diapers (one disposable diaper over double cloth diapers and plastic pants). Yes, I do get some very gigantic loads. In one set of diapers. I've had at least a 10 pounder. Loosing my interest? Never. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.