LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little time in short supply

The roomies are out of town for a few days...left early this morning, and are returning some time on Sunday. I stocked up on pull ups (Amazon was out of Always Discreet in my size so I took a chance on their Solimo brand ones and I already have regrets) and a pack of Rearz Alpacas, hoping for some little time. Well, an old friend from out of town got in touch, saying she'd be passing through this weekend and asking if she could crash here tomorrow and Sunday. Well, it's been quite some time since we've seen each other so I didn't want to say no, but it only leaves me with tonight and tomorrow until around noon to openly wear and get into little space before I must tidy up and hide everything away. By the time she leaves I'll probably only get an hour or two before the roomies return, then next week my sister is visiting. Looks like my next shot at little time (beyond an hour or two here and there) won't be until late August or early September. Boo.

• Sad 1

Making the most of my alone time. Already had a pretty bad "accident" in my training pants (just wet...I'm have no intentions of staining my cloth trainers), followed by a not-wet "accident" in my pull-ups, and got clean in a nice warm bath with Baby Magic calming bath wash and lotion after. Then i diapered up for the night in a thick, crinkly Rearz Alpaca, which may or may not be a teeny bit damp already. Now it's time for cookies and milk in my sippy cup, lavender and chamomile in my essential oil diffuser to make me sleepy...maybe I'll get littler that usual and break out the teether too. I'm not in my pajamas yet cuz I still gotta take the dog out to potty one more time, but it's definitely a night for my hooded shortie romper jammies. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, carsfan said:

Once is an “ accident” That could happen to anyone. If it happens again, I say it’s Alpaca time?

@carsfan

Since @Little Lindsey Likes her soccer, the first time is an accident: she gets a yellow card. The next time: it is on purpose, and she gets a red card. Red card means thick diaper!  Yellow card means  she gets to stay in her training pants.

She gets to choose the diaper that she puts on!  

Have a Blast!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@carsfan

Since @Little Lindsey Likes her soccer, the first time is an accident: she gets a yellow card. The next time: it is on purpose, and she gets a red card. Red card means thick diaper!  Yellow card means  she gets to stay in her training pants.

She gets to choose the diaper that she puts on!  

Have a Blast!

Brian

I like how you think, Brian!

• Thanks 1

@Little Lindsey

Thanks! I have watched several soccer games including the women’s World Cup in the men’s World Cup. However, sometimes it is confusing when you see a game and you’re not sure what’s going on but you see them throw penalties or stoppage time. During the Olympics I did not see very much of it because of the fact that I thought most of it was just silliness it went too fast and I wasn’t sure what was going on.

That’s why I said an accident Is a yellow card in it on purpose is a red card.  When I was in school, Soccer Balls we’re used to practice some of my kicking skills with a yellow and red soccer ball. Most of it was yellow, but there were red spots that look like diamonds I believe the manufacture it was Brine.  Someday I may end up getting myself a soccer ball so I can practice my kicking. It would give my legs some strength I believe once I work them up a little. I’m not sure if I will be able to use my crutches ever again but I will give it a shot someday. Let’s just hope that in the next two weeks they can lessen my pain in my neck so that I will not have pain all over the place it is a pain in the butt.

Someday I may end up getting myself a soccer ball so I can practice my kicking. It would give my legs some strength I believe once I work them up a little. I’m not sure if I will be able to use my crutches ever again but I will give it a shot someday. Let’s just hope that in the next two weeks they can lessen my pain in my neck so that I will not have pain all over the place it is a pain in the butt.

oh I should probably state that if someone were to cause you to wet yourself, you get a penalty kick and they get a penalty.  Penalty probably should be that you get to put a diaper on them!

have fun!

?❤️

Brian

• Like 2