LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clear plastic baby pants

Just now, AbabeBill said:

Matte finish plastic or rubber, is usually got a ruff, or textured feel to it. 

Thanks

When I first came across the grainy material in about 1955, I thought it was just rubber panties trying not to be rubber panties

Actually the grainies were a dime a dizen and cheaper than the smooth ones. The same was and is true of shower curtains and raincoats since the late 1950's

I learned from the owner of A.C. Medical and also here that the graininess was a result of inferior estrusion rollers

Even Gerber switched to a smooth material. That is what is on Dolly Andrea, Dolly Lisa And Bride Dolly Cassandra. Then they went rogue and started using the real junk material: PEVA. feels like garbage bags. I get into it in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. I do not even review anything but the smooth material or real rubber. There are over a dozen reviews of mine

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 6:08 AM, LGI said:

Hi

Does anyone have any clear plastic baby pants in their collection or know of anyone that does?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Daniel

Yes and there great as you can see your cloth nappy and pins also sometimes you’re stained wet nappy 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, LGI said:

Still looking to buy these for a good price if anyone has any in their collection? Thanks

I have a better chance of morphing itno a little boy. The only reference I have of them are from the 1950 Sears-Roebuck layette, which appears in RUBBER PANTEIS'R'US. And that was 72 years ago

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 6:08 AM, LGI said:

Hi

Does anyone have any clear plastic baby pants in their collection or know of anyone that does?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Daniel

Sleeping owl online has them

I just ordered some diaper vinyl from Wazoodle.com (arriving Tuesday) to try out some pure vinyl waterproof pants like I wore in the Sixties as a baby. We will see  how I like it compared to the PUL pants I usually wear. Also ordered some Zorb3 to make more soaker panels to replace a few that have worn out and have developed some holes. Had them for quite a few years and they work great.

Just now, BabyJune said:

I just ordered some diaper vinyl from Wazoodle.com (arriving Tuesday) to try out some pure vinyl waterproof pants like I wore in the Sixties as a baby. We will see  how I like it compared to the PUL pants I usually wear. Also ordered some Zorb3 to make more soaker panels to replace a few that have worn out and have developed some holes. Had them for quite a few years and they work great.

What is "diaper vinyl"? It seems that you  would save time and trouble trying one of the pre-made and ready-to-use items. Do not forget, theise are NOT gas-permeable, so you made need themto be full-cut to have air inside for some ventilation. You might read RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. In your case, especially my reviews There are 14 to choose from as a starter

21 hours ago, Little Christine said:

What is "diaper vinyl"? It seems that you  would save time and trouble trying one of the pre-made and ready-to-use items. Do not forget, theise are NOT gas-permeable, so you made need themto be full-cut to have air inside for some ventilation. You might read RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. In your case, especially my reviews There are 14 to choose from as a starter

I'm not exactly sure what the material is but I will find out in today's mail. I think it is a vinyl that is very close to what I wore as an actual baby. It comes from a diaper supply company (wazoodle..com). I know what you mean about ventilation, though. We shall see.

I looked in the "Foodsafe" section, I found some kind of plastic with polyester fibers. I doubt very much that kind of material existed in 1960=62. Though "Softex" existed as far back as 1939. The other non-traditional materials did not show up to me before 1965 or so Check the Rubber Panty Hall of Fame in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US

http://other.sandralyn.net/1942.html

And I do not think we could get a further identification of what June was in since her mother probably just called them "rubber pants"

On 4/18/2022 at 8:58 AM, BabyJune said:

I'm not exactly sure what the material is but I will find out in today's mail. I think it is a vinyl that is very close to what I wore as an actual baby. It comes from a diaper supply company (wazoodle..com). I know what you mean about ventilation, though. We shall see.

Nope--too thin for waterproof pants. I'll use it as a waterproof liner for underneath my plants. (Plants, not pants).

23 hours ago, vvp39 said:

I looked on their website, couldn't find anything but seemingly endless varieties of PUL....

There is a thicker one labelled "Heavy Duty". If that is not it, then you might want to post a link to the specific item. Lathough I do recommend for rubber panty newbies a commercially available product, preferable from the list of my reviews