LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massive messy diaper

A couple of days ago I had a diaper blow out. As much as I enjoy a messy diaper, I don't like diaper blow outs, i.e., the mess squishes out of the diaper in the back or around the legs. I had to change right away.

This morning's Tye Dye Mega Max is really full. Unlike my posting above, although this diaper is super messy, the load is quite firm and therefore, no diaper blow-out. This diaper is so full I think I am sitting 2 inches higher in my chair!

I had a major diaper blowout on Saturday. I think the mess I made Saturday was my biggest mess so far. The poop went almost up to the wasteband in the front and back of my diaper. The poop started as firm then went to soft and the last of it was more like diarrhea. The diaper leaked into my diaper cover. Luckily, the diaper cover contained the leak. When I went into the shower to clean up, I was surprised at just how much of a mess was in that diaper. It really didn't surprise me that the diaper leaked because it was clearly beyond the diapers capacity. I am currently in the process of pooping my last Abena M4 diaper. It is a pretty big mess and there is more poop coming out every now and then. I don't think this diaper will be as messy as my diaper was on Saturday, but I just peeked down the front of my diaper and the poop was covering my private parts in the front.

Right now, I'm in a fairly full diaper (White Megamax) and I must say it's pretty hot in every way. My poop is definitely gonna leak out at some point but I don't need to worry about that haha. My private areas are absolutely covered by my shit, including my ass and its really satisfying to lie on my private area while my smelly diaper pushes out the poo at my waist as I smack it down onto my sofa, it actually does feel really nice. Another thing that's nice to do is to put a banana down the back of your diaper and sitting down on it, it's like messing yourself without actually messing yourself!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

i have woken up this morning in a very poopie rearz alpaca diaper the mess is quite soft and i think there could be a small amount diarrhoea in my diaper it nice and squishy. anyway got to push another load into my diaper mommy has seen me pooping . time for a diaper change  gotta prevent me from diaper rash

• 2 weeks later...

I wonderful morning in a wet and verrryyy poopy diaper. Not a diaper blow-out, but a very messy load. I know it is disgusting for most and I understand that, but sooo very pleasurable for me. Sometimes I think that if the "vanilla" world tried wetting and messing diapers they would understand just how much fun this is. I have the television on and in the last 5 minutes there was a Pampers commercial and a Depends Discreet commercial. How great would it be for an incontinence pants commercial to have a woman smile in pleasurable relief as she pooped her pants in the commercial and grabbed the back of her pants with a knowing wink to the camera?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Moochie said:

I wonderful morning in a wet and verrryyy poopy diaper. Not a diaper blow-out, but a very messy load. I know it is disgusting for most and I understand that, but sooo very pleasurable for me. Sometimes I think that if the "vanilla" world tried wetting and messing diapers they would understand just how much fun this is. I have the television on and in the last 5 minutes there was a Pampers commercial and a Depends Discreet commercial. How great would it be for an incontinence pants commercial to have a woman smile in pleasurable relief as she pooped her pants in the commercial and grabbed the back of her pants with a knowing wink to the camera?

That would be great to have a commercial like that.  

I  think about that when a Dulcolax commercial is on. At the end of the commercial,  they talk about making it easier to go, and a lady laying in a hammock,  looking all comfortable,  like she just went.

I remember a Pampers commercial way back in the 80s when they came out with a larger size and were marketing it for extended wear on family outings, like a fishing trip.  A toddler was running around and stopped for a few seconds then went back to doing what he was doing.   You knew that he filled his Pampers.   That commercial didn't stay on the air very long. 

• Like 1

I am celebrating the acceptance of a new job with a soaked and very, very messy NS Premier purple diaper. It's not actually a new position, I worked there two years ago and, as Don Corleone said they: "Made me an off I couldn't refuse." This is one of the top 10 soiled diapers I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. I am so wet and messy this morning I thought I better sit on a changing pad just in case I leak, and I do have a press-out leak already (wet only, so far the poopy is remaining in my diaper where it belongs! The squish going on is amazing, almost a diaper blow-out. but like I said still nicely contained in my diaper. As much as I like a massive load in my diaper, I don't like a diaper blow-out.

• Like 1
On 7/5/2021 at 12:35 PM, DiaperLover77 said:

Hi everybody,

* For moderators, sorry for the double post. I think "stinky-squishy-proud" sub part of forum is a better place than "Diaper-Lover"'

If you want to remove this post, you can. *

Before all, sorry for my English. As a French Frog, I'm not a professional of Shakespears's langage.

Next Week I will buy my new setup of diapers/booster and plastic pants:
-Diaper: Rearz Dinosaur Elite
-Booster: White Max
-Plastic Pant: Suprima 1205

My would be like this:

-First diaper with holes to allow fluids to goes in the second one.
-Second diaper with two booster inside.

And the plastic pants to protect me and my environnement of leaks.

I would like to have a massive mess and loose control (if possible) during the night and the day.

But at the same time I would like to avoid pharmaceuticals like Dulcolax or everything else. I'm not a great fan of laxative and I would prefer some more natural thing (eat tips ?)

I heard about Castor Oil, Prune Juice etc...already. But I never tried those ones, only enema.

The idea is to stay the maximum of the time in my mess. My own record is about 36H, I would like to push over 48H. I will prepare a special meal composed of fibers.

I also see a member with this type of plan: first diaper with holes and a second one.

When the second one is soaked, change it and put a new one over the first one and stay in you mess.

So If you have any goods tips, you are welcome.

Bonne soirée ;)

I prepare two diapers the first with slices to allow the liquid to go into the second one. I then use several suppositories liberally coat my bottom with diaper rash cream or baby oil gel. Then pull the first diaper on and tape it tightly on then the second one. I always then pull on plastic pants over my diapers snug and thick, wait for the eventual mess.    

My morning wet Tykables Little Builders diapers just became a massively loaded diaper.  I have a softball size mess in my diaper that is getting squishy sitting here. It feels so soft and warm; I never get tired of the feeling of a messy diaper. I wish I could mess my diaper all the time, but adult responsibilities often take priority. The solitude of early morning is the best time for me to enjoy a poopy diaper before my wife gets up. Although she knows, I don't expose her to my messy diaper to be courteous and not offend her olfactory senses. I will enjoy this messy diaper for several hours before I change into a clean diaper for work. I have a Tena Ultra diaper already out and ready.

• Like 2

I'm in a really messy ABU PeekABU diaper with the racoon face on it.  I  woke up at about 3AM this morning and pushed a decent sized load into my diaper.  I woke up again,  a little bit after 6 and really pooped in my diaper.   I had several waves of pushing more poop out, into my diaper.   

Then I sat down on a dining room chair and the soft mess squished all over my bottom and up between my legs. 

Ohhh, I just farted and pushed out a little more poo.  

Think I'm going to go back to bed now and enjoy this diaper for a while longer.   It really feels like I'll have to poop again in the near future. 

Since I love the feeling of a wet and messy diaper I don't change right away. I can stay in a messy diaper for 4 hours without a problem, as long as I am alone and not with other people including my wife. To protect my skin from irritation I use Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion or Parent's Choice Baby Lotion (Walmart brand). I love a very loaded diaper, but not a blow-out defined as the mess either leaking out the leg bands or the top of the diaper after sitting down and squishing everything. I like my poopy to stay nicely ensconced within the confines of my diaper.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 4:11 AM, Moochie said:

My morning wet Tykables Little Builders diapers just became a massively loaded diaper.  I have a softball size mess in my diaper that is getting squishy sitting here. It feels so soft and warm; I never get tired of the feeling of a messy diaper. I wish I could mess my diaper all the time, but adult responsibilities often take priority. The solitude of early morning is the best time for me to enjoy a poopy diaper before my wife gets up. Although she knows, I don't expose her to my messy diaper to be courteous and not offend her olfactory senses. I will enjoy this messy diaper for several hours before I change into a clean diaper for work. I have a Tena Ultra diaper already out and ready.

What do you do to ensure you have an early morning BM? 

I just went potty in my wet morning LFB Little Trunks diaper. We are having a "heat wave" of 25 degrees Fahrenheit this morning compared to 4 degrees yesterday. My diaper is wet, soggy, poopy, warm, and squishy, so I am nice and cozy. To answer PuraVidaDip's question above, at night I drink a glass of water with Metamucil and some prune juice. 99% of the time I mess my diaper within 10 minutes after I get up in the morning with my already wet diaper.

• Like 1

i am lying in my crib with a warm bottle of milk with a diarrhoea diaper blow out in my tykables overnights diaper while watching netflix on my phone luckly i have a disposable bed pad underneath me. i have just called out to mommy she has came she has helped me out of my crib and onto my diaper change table  she has given me a pacifier and is gloving up grabbing every thing she needs to change my diaper she has got wipes, baby powder,baby lotion, another pair of disposable gloves, two princess pink diapers with a diaper stuffier (which is my favourite diaper),my diaper log,some a lockable diaper cover,odu Night-time body suit, and rearz princess pink footed jammies. ok so my diaper is changed I have hopped back into my crib  i may watch some more netflix other wise i will probably just go to sleep. might update in the morning. stay padded friends   

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I never talk about the second try, so I think it's time.

I changed my diaper and booster disposition to be "more efficient".

One diaper with holes (the first, on my second) and a second one with two booster.

But few days ago, I already start a fiber programm with psyllium and prune juice.

The D-Day, two liter enema and I had to put all my diaper fast beacause of the fiber programm: I was already full.

Just the time to put some tape around the top of the diaper and everything was out. It was so delicious. After 30min everything was out and no leaks.

My diaper disposition was working perfectly. The back of the diaper was already brown, and the front yellow-brown due to the pee.

I decided to watch movie, and to prevent leaks I wear my plastic pant and on the bed some protection.

Just few poops and fart and nothing special.

Just before to go to the bed I took 3 tablespoon of psyllium and drink 1L of prune juice and some water.

The diaper was not massive and heavy, so I slept way better.

On the morning, nothing new, no poop or more pees. But not for long.

Back on my bedroom, I started to game a little bit on my computer. After few minutes, I had some gurgling and I felt it pushing: a lot.

I got up and push.

I couldn't describ the sound but it was a mix of everything: poo, pee and farts.

The poo was massi and almost liquid and mix with the fresh pee in the front.

The back of my diaper was massive and was no longer white but fully brown.

When finished, I'm sat down, and everything was compressed and go over my dick and went up behind my back. 

At this moment, tape plays it's goal: avoid poo to goes out.

During all day I did some few load and It was gorgeous to feel all this poo to tries to find some space.

At the end of the lead, I had some bad leaks. In fact my diapers were more swimming pool than diaper.

In my back and front I could see the brown juice.

By staying seated, leaks started at my crotch and on the thighs.

• Like 2

My morning Tykables Little Builders diaper is very wet and "massively messy." I actually went to bed feeling the need to go poopy, but I resisted and hoped that I could make it through the night. I don't mess my diaper in bed sleeping next to my wife, but I get up much earlier than she, which gives me some solitude to enjoy my diaper. I wet during the night; however, and woke up wet as usual. While getting coffee, I just exploded in my diaper, but not a diaper "blow-out' because no leaks, just a huge soft, warm, squishy mess in my diaper.  Soooo wonderful, I'll enjoy tis poopy diaper for several hours before I change.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I messed my ABU Alpha Gator Z diaper at about 4:45 am and it is now 7:00 am and I still have not changed. In fact I just finished a rigorous morning exercise routine wet and messy. I think the correct term for the condition of my diaper right now is "ripe." The Gator diaper is holding up perfectly.

• Like 2
On 2/16/2022 at 8:58 AM, DiaperLover77 said:

I never talk about the second try, so I think it's time.

I changed my diaper and booster disposition to be "more efficient".

One diaper with holes (the first, on my second) and a second one with two booster.

But few days ago, I already start a fiber programm with psyllium and prune juice.

The D-Day, two liter enema and I had to put all my diaper fast beacause of the fiber programm: I was already full.

Just the time to put some tape around the top of the diaper and everything was out. It was so delicious. After 30min everything was out and no leaks.

My diaper disposition was working perfectly. The back of the diaper was already brown, and the front yellow-brown due to the pee.

I decided to watch movie, and to prevent leaks I wear my plastic pant and on the bed some protection.

Just few poops and fart and nothing special.

Just before to go to the bed I took 3 tablespoon of psyllium and drink 1L of prune juice and some water.

The diaper was not massive and heavy, so I slept way better.

On the morning, nothing new, no poop or more pees. But not for long.

Back on my bedroom, I started to game a little bit on my computer. After few minutes, I had some gurgling and I felt it pushing: a lot.

I got up and push.

I couldn't describ the sound but it was a mix of everything: poo, pee and farts.

The poo was massi and almost liquid and mix with the fresh pee in the front.

The back of my diaper was massive and was no longer white but fully brown.

When finished, I'm sat down, and everything was compressed and go over my dick and went up behind my back. 

At this moment, tape plays it's goal: avoid poo to goes out.

During all day I did some few load and It was gorgeous to feel all this poo to tries to find some space.

At the end of the lead, I had some bad leaks. In fact my diapers were more swimming pool than diaper.

In my back and front I could see the brown juice.

By staying seated, leaks started at my crotch and on the thighs.

That sounds amazing 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Spanky said:

That sounds amazing 

Yeah it was really, really, really amazing.

The best feeling I ever had.

The best two thing were:

-The fact I had to poo every half hour/hour. The poo was very soft and had a decent size. And each time I push, bigger the rear of the diaper was.

With my hands I distributed the poo forward to have, later more space.

-The rear diaper check with the brown line because of the poo and pee who was coming up 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I love to eat prunes  as a natural laxative to get a massive messy diaper. I ate a whole bag of prunes this morning and within an hour i already started getting cramps.  Another hour passes by and the cramps begin to get worse, i immediately lose control and messed my Tykables Overnight in my bed. It was super messy from back to front and i couldn't stop messing for a few hours. Probs to the Tykables though, they held up really well.

• Like 3

I had an IBS diarrhea flare up yesterday morning in my Dry 24/7 overnight diaper that caused a messy diarrhea blowout between my legs. I would not say the diaper failed, but there was such a large amount of poop coming out of me that the diaper couldn’t possibly contain it. Luckily, I was already in the tub getting ready to take the diaper off when the second wave of diarrhea hit because that was when the blowout occurred and the poop started running down my legs.

• Like 3

This morning's Crinklz diaper meets the category of a massively wet and messy diaper, but fortunately not a diaper blow-out.  My diaper is so warm, soggy, full, squishy  with the wetness and expansion in the front and poopy load in the back.

• Like 2