LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheters again

I wanted to do another Catheter.

So today I installed a Lubbri Sil Bard D1758S14 from a Catheter tray I ordered from eBay (x3 All in in date till 2023) :). These trays come with everything you need to get going.

So I injected the lube and rolled it down my tubes, waited 5 mins and put on a rubber glove. Deep breath. Here we go, It's in and pee is flowing (took a few mins)

This pipe is a 14ch and man it feels good, Very comfortable during the day. I say feels good and mostly it does, I've had this in for 2 days now. Man when I wake up in the morning is not good. I put that down to the little fella standing up.

It's hard to explain. It's not pain it's just very, very uncomfortable. It's bearable but wakes me up.

This Catheter is connected to a Bard 500ml S (short tube) leg bag during the day. These bags are rubbish, the pipe from the bag to Catheter connector is about 2" and kinks a LOT. It drains ok but on my undies that I have added buttons too to hold leg bags they just kink (I'm going to change this one out to a Coloplast 500ml bag) They have Anti-kink tubing and they work really well. I use them with the BioDerm XLS sheath I get on the NHS.

I wipe the little fella with a baby wipe before bed and wash him with soap and water in the shower in the morning after a number 2. I use alcohol wipes to clean the output tube from the leg bag and connect that to a 2000ml night bag when I go to bed. I empty the night bag into the toilet and wash it out with 2000ml of plain cold water in the morning. 

People will say Catheter! ouch! I love my nappies but peeing in a bag is cleaner with les mess and has changed my life. I would love to try the holey Catheter but I just don't have the nerve. 

I hope someone will find this post useful :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Have you tried condom catheters?  I like them better than indwelling.  Diapers are OK, but the changing is more of a hassle than simply draining the bag.  I had a lot of problems with the catheter coming off with leg bags, and leg bags are too small in my opinion.  I use the 2 liter overnight bags as tummy bags held in place with a compression bodysuit.  I also found that the silicone penis expanders or some type of wide rubber band helps hold the catheter on.  They also prevent the catheter from ballooning, which makes it come off easily even with the adhesive (peeling force from ballooning is much more effective at defeating the adhesive). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a few foley catheters that I keep in for a few weeks or less. It's OK at the time but I miss wearing and wetting nappies. I have a few boxes of intermittent catheters and I've been putting one of those in, pushing it as far in as it will go and then tightly diapering myself over the top. The feeling is amazing, this sudden wet warmness filling your diaper completely uncontrolled and will be slowly dripping all day and night until you take it out. The added bonus is that it's pressing on to the female g spot! I normally put one in just before going to bed. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i can no longer use indwelling catheters as they are painful for the full time they are in.

i have prostate gland enlargement to the point that when the balloon is inflated, the end of the catheter irritates the wall of the bladder and blocks the end to the point it does not drain all the time.

the bladder will fill and when it gets large enough it will finely drain with a lot of pain.

i found this out the last time i was in the hospital and had one in for two months. i got three UTI in the hospital with the catheter and they finally went to change the catheter and once they removed the old one i would not let them put a new one in.