LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Ideas / Thinghs I would like to read

First, I'm not a writer. I have a lot of respect for people who can write stories.
But I have some story ideas that I would like to read.
1.) Continuation of Wet Bunny's Gym Class
     Random meeting with Laura while buying diapers followed by an invitation to her birthday party
     (visit to a theme park, sleepover with the rest of the girls in the gym class, all in bunnysuit oder diapers and girl clothes)
     A bunny suit for his Mother. With weeting fur and with a fur bra so she can start breastfeeding her kids

2.) Story about a new hair removal cream

"Baby smooth"

"makes you as smooth as a baby's butt and just as incontinent"

3.) Story about a new kind tbdl/abdl diaper called "Waddlers"

just a small wetting and you will waddle but they are so comfy...

4.) Diaper Town

I would like to read a good diaper town story but i have never found one. IMHO the biggest problem is that the people live by the standard Society rules. This is not working. it's a fantasy. If i would live in a diaper town i would wear my diapers visible. if i had an AB partner i would change her/him in public, same for my kids.
Here is my ruleset
DL can change him/herself and others
AB can only change other and has to be changed by someone else
Genderrules for AB/TB
   Baby boy / baby girl / i'm a baby not an gender
   Sissys (more for AB but including chastity belts, plugs, etc)
Public nudity is ok
Crossdressing is ok

i hope i brought you new ideas for stories

have fun with it

DL_Prof

I too am primarily a reader and certainly not a writer.
And I think this topic to provide ideas to those who do want to write is e very good idea.

My favorite stories are set in a normal world (no cruel diaper dimension), in the present time, in as realistic a setting as possible.

The main character in diapers is usually an 18+ person (man or woman), who by some circumstance finds himself/herself in a situation where wearing and using a diaper becomes unavoidable. In one way or another he/she keeps making (wrong) choices, so that wearing and using diapers happens more and more and it all seems to be his own fault.  That person could be an AB or a DL, but it certainly doesn't have to be the case.
Ideally, there is another character who, with good or bad intentions, controls, enforces, encourages the use of the diapers and sometimes other babyish items.
In this way, the person in the diapers ends up in all sorts of situations that are humiliating or embarrassing.
I have no problem with a little spanking every now and then.
I also have no problem with the occasional "messy" diaper (on the contrary).
I also the concept of using blackmail as a way to keep someone in diapers.

Certain things don't interest me at all (but could be liked by others, so don't hesitate to write such stories):
- main character is 18+, but due to some rare disease looks like a baby or gets confused with a real baby/toddler.
- magic and other unrealistic scenarios (with the exception of hypnosis, something I personally don't really believe in for forced incontinence, but is often kind of believable).
- complete mental and/or physical regression to a baby.

In most cases, the realistic aspect of the story is really decisive for me to be able to find a story really good.

Might I politely suggest that if you specifically want something that caters to your particular interests that you commission a writer?

Creative people are, by definition, creative.  They've got plenty of ideas of their own and a near endless well of places they can take ideas from and write things that they want to write. 

There's nothing wrong with wanting something particular, but writing something is a service and service merits payment.

• Like 1
On 6/18/2021 at 11:05 AM, Personalias said:

Creative people are, by definition, creative.  They've got plenty of ideas of their own and a near endless well of places they can take ideas from and write things that they want to write. 

I'll have you know that I'm already pondering a story for one of OP's suggestions, and really appreciate the inspiration.

Of course, being that OP didn't commission me, I'm not going to make any promises to deliver. It depends on how the inspiration goes.

A post like this is tossing ideas into the ether, with no expectations. A commission is extracting a promise to write a specific thing for a specific individual. Very different.

• Like 2