LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Check Up

Today was Dr check-up day. Got my blood drawn and my meds refilled. Mostly all right, but have gained 20 pounds during the lockdown and my back issues are preventing me from moving much. We're trying a pain and muscle relaxant combo, but will likely need to be referred to an orthopedist.

• Like 3

you could always talk to your doctor about getting some diet pills to help with the weight loss since you can't move around much right now. That's what my doctor did with me and it worked, I lost like 20 pounds in like 4 weeks and now my weight is under control to this day. I highly recommend it.?????

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

you could always talk to your doctor about getting some diet pills to help with the weight loss since you can't move around much right now. That's what my doctor did with me and it worked, I lost like 20 pounds in like 4 weeks and now my weight is under control to this day. I highly recommend it.?????

He's trying. He prescribed me Ozempic which is known to cause weight loss, but my insurance won't cover it, and it's only $956 a month, cash. What did you take?

He's prescribed appetite suppressants in the past, and I'll likely go back on them when I can get a little more exercise and make it count.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

He's trying. He prescribed me Ozempic which is known to cause weight loss, but my insurance won't cover it, and it's only $956 a month, cash. What did you take?

He's prescribed appetite suppressants in the past, and I'll likely go back on them when I can get a little more exercise and make it count.

$956 a month?! Damn that's expensive!?? The name of the pills I took were called Contrave. Although you have to go through the company to get them, you can't get them from a pharmacy, like Walgreens unfortunately.? They only costed me $400 per bottle, although I think my insurance payed for it. I'm not sure.? I hope this was helpful Mikey. good luck!?❤️?

• Like 1

both my wife and have been on ozempic  I quit taking it like 2 months after i started and my wife dumping as we speak.. yes it will make you lose weight and will help with your blood sugar,,, The problem is it gives you uncontrollable gas.. Like embarrass yourself everywhere you go burping and farting.. And it causes sever bloating.. 

25 minutes ago, Glennie said:

both my wife and have been on ozempic  I quit taking it like 2 months after i started and my wife dumping as we speak.. yes it will make you lose weight and will help with your blood sugar,,, The problem is it gives you uncontrollable gas.. Like embarrass yourself everywhere you go burping and farting.. And it causes sever bloating.. 

That wouldn't be good for me then as I already have acid reflux and gastro issues.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

He prescribed me Ozempic which is known to cause weight loss, but my insurance won't cover it, and it's only $956 a month, cash.

In Norway its about $100 for a month, if you have to pay it your self.  (4 doses, 1 per week)

I don't use it, I just "Googled" it. 

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

In Norway its about $100 for a month, if you have to pay it your self.  (4 doses, 1 per week)

I don't use it, I just "Googled" it. 

That's our messed up healthcare system in the US!

• Haha 1
On 6/15/2021 at 6:41 PM, DailyDi said:

you might see if your doctors office does something with a 340b plan, my moms doctor did, allowing her to get a prescription for a med that would cost(hold your seats) 5000 dollars! down to i think 15 or 20 bucks, praise Jesus for savings plans, coumadin wasnt working anymore for her(she had a bloodclot while on it, so she needed something else, she was put on pradaxa, that is the pricey one)

15 hours ago, DailyDi said:

That's our messed up healthcare system in the US!

same with insulin, other countries get it for maybe 7 bucks a vial, here nope! last year they jacked the cost of lantus up from 551 for a 3 month supply to that same price for 3 FUCKING VIALS!!!

In Norway the state sets the max price the pharmacy can charge for most medical stuff.
Bet its the same in other countries with "free" healthcare. 

Insulin cost $5 to make 10 ml