LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wear diapers at airport and flying?

I'm also a frequent flyer and get flagged a lot. The micrometer scanners actually mark a wet diaper - amusingly enough in yellow as well.... However, I've never had to go into the cabin and undress because of it. Surely they are allowed to search you in case of suspicion. But that has never happened to me. They pat you down, find out that you are wearing a diaper and wish you a good flight.  I almost have the feeling that they have become more courteous since I had the problem.

I'm PreCheck so i's usually the WTMD for me, but even in the nud-o-vision scanners I've not had a problem.   I just make sure I'm clean and dry before going through.

I've been selected "at random" for the grope at times and that's not been a problem either.

I'm taking a flight on Sunday and it will be most first one while padded. The real challenge is not to look too suspicious the first time.?, but whatever. If they want to learn my "secret" more power to em. 

Ages ago I checked a carry on bag that was nearly completely full of diapers.   I got a wry smile from the gal operating the X-Ray machine but she didn't say anything.

On 8/7/2021 at 11:21 AM, rusty pins said:

Actually, yes.  They have the right to inspect anyone if they feel there might be a danger.  I doubt they will make anyone pull their diaper down and take a sample of the contents, but if they want to, they have the right otherwise they can refuse to let you board.

The only time I've ever had what could be considered an issue was at the Doha Airport.   My diaper was wet, it flagged, and the guy felt the padding.  To be honest I've never had a guy get so close to my crotch.   I explained that it was a diaper and had to go into a private screening.  I was screened by a senior officer, and quickly cleared to go forward.    There weren't any questions why I was wearing a diaper,  but they did want to check for residue.   I've also had the residue check happen, but that is a painless process.