LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello there! Daddy Wuffster here!

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself!

I'm Daddy Wuffster, an AB/DL writer and Daddyfur who has been in this little niche for a decade and half now! Always been aware of DD but because I tended towards furry sites it was on the edges of my radar.

But I've been writing on and off for about a decade, and last year started writing regularly on a Patreon, along with reading an audiobook of these stories each month!

I'll be posting the stories that are going public in the forum and if you're interested, my Patreon is https://www.patreon.com/DaddyWuffster

Thank you all for always being here for many people I know, I look forward to being part of the community here!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to DD! Nice to be meeting you, glad to have you join us. Come on in, and be comfy. Lots of good likeminded people here. Since you’re a furry, and have radar, that’s an asset! ? Writers are good too ? so, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello and welcome to DD! Nice to be meeting you, glad to have you join us. Come on in, and be comfy. Lots of good likeminded people here. Since you’re a furry, and have radar, that’s an asset! ? Writers are good too ? so, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

@Daddy Wuffster

As @AbabeBill says, welcome to DD, and it is nice to meet you.  There are a lot of us that share the love of diapers and each of us has traveled the road to get here, and each one of us got here on the SAME road, but there are many paths to it. We all also have our own reasons for being here as well, and I always like to read about peoples journey, and I try to help as many as I can.

I always enjoy reading the stories and postings in the forums, and also hang out on our chat system.  Kick back, relax and do not be afraid to post or ask questions :)

Brian

• Like 1