LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Mega Max Diapers

For those who regularly wear Mega Max diapers, some questions.  How long are you able to comfortably go wearing a Mega Max diaper before you change it?  8 hours?  10 hours, 12 or more hours?  When I say comfortably, what I mean is a pretty wet diaper but not so soaked that you feel really wet or a bit uncomfortable.  How about when wet to capacity, just before it's about to leak?  How many hours do you usually get out of a Mega Max diaper before you change it?   Is it totally soaked or just pretty wet?  By the time you change, how much do you figure it has swelled up and does it swell up mostly in the front, the back or pretty much all over?  Lastly, when you put on a dry Mega Max and then your pants or shorts, how obvious is it that you are wearing a diaper?  Later when it's wet and has swelled up, is it so thick and bulky that it's pretty noticeable to people that you're wearing diapers?  Any experiences wearing Mega Max diapers in public and/or being noticed by anyone?  What is it about Mega Max diapers that you like the best?  How long they last before having to change them, how bulky they are, how much they swell up when wet, comfort, anything else?

I usually change after 10-12 hours, depending upon how much I've drank and wet. After 8 hours though it is generally quite wet, and I do have to start paying attention to how wet it is.

I have, because of circumstances, gone much longer but not drank as much or wet as much. It really does depend upon how much you wet. 

Dry they aren't really any more noticeable than other diapers, they do swell up quite a bit though. I've not had anyone comment, so I can't say if anyone noticed.

The tapes are great, strong and hold great. They are quite comfy too.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I am currently wearing a megamax that I put on last night at 9PM it is now almost noon and I haven't changed yet.  It is not leaking at all although i would call it soaked and very puffy.  This is about 13 hours.  Now I like my diapers very wet but not leaking. I think this is a GREAT diaper. As to if it would be noticed when it swells up, I would have to say yes.  I'd wear a shirt or jacket that covers your butt.