LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Genuine dating site for this?

RobbyV

Does anybody know of some genuine dating sites that actually have people interested in this? I belonged to Peenuts, but it's just scam after scam.

I would love to date a girl that's into pee play, desperation games, omorashi, etc...

I live in Wiltshire and all the sites mentioned London and Up north, but when you're there, suddenly the locations change and all "these matches" are now in the south and south west????

It will be interesting to see if you get any info on this. Years ago before the internet I used to scan newspaper personal ads and managed to make a few contacts. Some used words like "mellow yellow" and 'golden' in their ads to indicate their interests but it was pretty easy to figure out what they meant if you understood the terms. The problem with the internet is that people are often so far away. And there are lots of scams. I agree with you on that. But good luck. I'll watch this topic with interest.

I've had a few chats on ABDL.com and was chatting regularly with two girls. One in particular works in the same area that I do, but she's gone quiet and never exchanged her contact details. The last 7 messages I left, have gone unread. Sigh.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2021 at 9:31 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

It will be interesting to see if you get any info on this. Years ago before the internet I used to scan newspaper personal ads and managed to make a few contacts. Some used words like "mellow yellow" and 'golden' in their ads to indicate their interests but it was pretty easy to figure out what they meant if you understood the terms. The problem with the internet is that people are often so far away. And there are lots of scams. I agree with you on that. But good luck. I'll watch this topic with interest.

Sadly old age has taken all but one, but long before the internet, I met and made several lifelong 'golden' friends through contact mags like 'Forum',  'Smooth' & 'The macintosh society'.

Through the internet, I have chatted with dozens and attended a few munches, but only made one friend.

Contact is now so easy that it is "cheap", where as in years gone bye, contact was difficult and valued.

It doesn't help, that when retired, the excuse and chances to meet are diminished.

• Like 1
On 6/6/2021 at 9:49 AM, RobbyV said:

Does anybody know of some genuine dating sites that actually have people interested in this? I belonged to Peenuts, but it's just scam after scam.

I would love to date a girl that's into pee play, desperation games, omorashi, etc...

I live in Wiltshire and all the sites mentioned London and Up north, but when you're there, suddenly the locations change and all "these matches" are now in the south and south west????

I haven't found one.  I just cross my paws & hope being visible in forums & chats will catch the eye of someone who is looking for a woman like me.

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, simpn said:

Have started numerous conversations on here and a few other sites, most never lead to anything, but a few did with highly enjoyable results, sadly the most sucsessful has since disapeared, craigslist.  simon

Know exactly what you mean, I'm currently looking for someone to meet and change nappies with, but every time I get close to meeting it just doesn't happen. Have only actually ever met two people from here.