LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

have a question androcur makes incontinence

Some anti-androgen hormone blockers can cause increased bladder urgency, i.e. they can narrow the window between when you realize you need to go and when you have to go.

That said, they also do a bunch of other things.

5 hours ago, BaronBrook said:

Some anti-androgen hormone blockers can cause increased bladder urgency, i.e. they can narrow the window between when you realize you need to go and when you have to go.

That said, they also do a bunch of other things.

Well, damn... that sounds better than my answer!!  ?

• Haha 1

I can tell you that androcur doesn't make you incontinent! The drug has other effects!

From my own experience I can tell you the following:

In addition to my urge incontinence and physical disability which I have when walking, I am impotent and feel very good with it.

I had taken androcur for a few month. But it was still possible to get a erection. So I decide to go the next step. For this I start a test with the drug fluexetine and edronax / norebox (active substance: reboxitin). Some of the common adverse effects I have got include, difficulty with seeing near or far, sensation of incomplete bladder emptying, painful or difficult urination, urinary retention, erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory pain or delay, and chills. It is also my situation..... After taking medication I have side effekts that I wished. Close to 100% of people who take antidepressants experience some form of sexual side effects. Most people will feel some degree of genital numbing, often within 30 minutes of taking the first dose.

What is post-SSRI sexual dysfunction? Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction (PSSD) is an condition which can arise following antidepressant use, in which sexual function does not completely return to normal after the discontinuation of antidepressants.

Some people develop sexual side effects on antidepressants which either remain in full, or don’t resolve completely, when the drug is stopped. PSSD affects both men and women. It can happen after only a few days exposure to an antidepressant and can persist for months, years, or indefinitely. There is no known cure.

Symptoms of PSSD can include:

Reduced genital sensation / genital anesthesia
Erectile dysfunction / decreased vaginal lubrication
Delayed or inability to orgasm (anorgasmia)
Pleasureless, weak or “muted” orgasms
Decreased libido
Reduced response to sexual stimuli
Decreased or lack of nocturnal erections
Premature ejaculation
Reduced nipple sensitivity
Soft glans

Some sufferers experience a noticeable reduction in tactile sensation – describing their genitals as feeling less sensitive or numb, as if exposed to an anesthetic. Others perceive little or no change in tactile sensation, but notice a reduction in sexual sensation. These problems can also be accompanied by reduced nipple sensitivity.

Orgasm is typically experienced with a decreased or loss of pleasurable feeling, often referred to as a pleasureless or muted orgasm. There can also be noticeably weaker muscle contractions.

How common is PSSD? It isn’t known how many people regain 100% of their original sexual functioning and sensation after using an antidepressant. Based on the available data, PSSD may be quite common.

The condition can vary in severity between individuals. For example, a person can find that they can now achieve orgasm after previously being unable to do so while on the medication, yet it now feels weaker and less intense compared to before using the antidepressants. PSSD can be extremely distressing to those affected. There is currently no way of determining who will develop PSSD when the drug is stopped, or any way to actively prevent it. Stopping an antidepressant gradually (tapering) does not prevent the problem. There is no evidence that adding another drug to an antidepressant to combat sexual side effects eg. bupropion (Wellbutrin) will prevent PSSD when the antidepressant is stopped.

How long do sexual side effects last after stopping? When sexual side effects persist after the antidepressant is stopped, there is no specific timescale for recovery. Some people report a certain degree of natural improvement over a period of time – sometimes months or years after stopping the antidepressant. However, many sufferers fail to recover to any significant degree, with some having had the problem for over 20 years without any improvement.

For some people, PSSD may be permanent.

https://rxisk.org/media-pssd-and-related-sexual-dysfunctions/

Our experience with edronax. I take one pice 4 mg pill in the morning. Absolut flaccid and 5 cm short penis. Also, several times I have spontanous small water clear ejaculations without stimulation. No erection possible.

Since beginning 2021 ich took a few estrogen. all libido is gone. No more sperm or orgasim in my body exist!

• 1 year later...

Andocur is primarily designed to lower testosterone (anti androgen) levels.
It is commonly used in male-to-female transition procedures with other hormones.
Androcur has many side effects.
I used androcur with an anti-estrogen in order to become impotent and to lower my libido.
It worked perfectly. All I have left is the occasional soft erection in the morning when I wake up.
I had not made the connection but it is very likely that one of its effects was to greatly reduce the time between the moment when one feels the need to pee and the moment when one must do so.
This is my personal experience and only applies to me.

• Like 2