LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having a bad night

Having bad anxiety tonight.  Had a pasta salad for dinner, no meat. No idea what we will do for the next couple of days. Can't seem to make any money this month (diaper sales, 4ab memberships, etc...) leading me to believe the economy is much worse off than people think. Donations are down too, not complaining, you guys have been great the last six months or so, just another sign that people aren't spending money right now.

Feeling down, like a failure because I can't do more to help mom and me. I need to give in and apply for disability, but I can't afford to see the doctors it would take to get approved.

As for my little self, I'm trying not to cry because I don't have any juice, and watching tv while sipping on juice is how I unwind before bed. A silly thing I know, but it's part of my self-care routine.

Bad thoughts creeping back in making my world dark.

• Sad 3

That's so sad Mikey!? That's awful.? I know how you feel, I've been there plenty of times in my life. I wish you had people to lead on in your time of need little one. Especially since you have no juice. Just remember that all things come and go, both good and bad and nothing last forever. *Hugs friend!*???❤️??

• Like 1

I am sorry you are having a bad night. I am as well but it is due to flashback memories that I buried so deep as a child. I wish they had stayed buried.

I too think the economy is worse than what people are saying and everything goes keeps going up in price. 

I am sorry your little self does not have juice. Self-are routines are important. I hope you can find something that your little self and you can use as self-care. I hope your day tomorrow is better. One thing, do deep breaths. I know everyone says that but in order for deep breaths to be effective, you need to do belly breaths and they need to be done in sets of three. Anything that might help.

• Like 3

Sorry you're not feeling up to snuff lately Mikey. Hope that things can get better and that things will work themselves out soon. As for disability, I wish you the best of luck if that's something you want to pursue. Make sure you look into the restrictions of disability before you go about it though, since they enforce income limits on you which may effect your finances more negatively than they'd help. I don't know your finances so I don't know whether it'd hurt or help, but just something you should look into first.

• Like 2

Thanks guys! Having a mixed day today. Feeling a bit better thanks to some wonderful folks who donated overnight. Got some groceries, including my juice!

But now the fridge is making weird noises! I hope it doesn't break as I can't afford that. I'll have to get someone to look at it on the 1st if it's still acting up but running.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks guys! Having a mixed day today. Feeling a bit better thanks to some wonderful folks who donated overnight. Got some groceries, including my juice!

But now the fridge is making weird noises! I hope it doesn't break as I can't afford that. I'll have to get someone to look at it on the 1st if it's still acting up but running.

So this probably isn't the cause to your fridge problem, but I'm going to mention it just in case. One day our fridge started randomly making noises and we had no idea why. After awhile of wondering we ended up finding out that the internal ice maker had been turned on somehow but the fridge wasn't connected to water. The noise was the fridge trying to make ice but failing because we don't have our fridge connected to water. We turned off the ice maker and that fixed it, my only guess is someone bumped it while going in there to get something out and accidentally turned the ice maker on.