LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Help

HELP!!! I'm about to loose the lease on my apartment and because I'm broke I'm going to have to move in with my parents for awhile,

the problem is I have major bedwetting issues at nite and have had a few daytime accidents as well,and my parents don't know that I need to wear some kind of protection 24/7. any advise on how I should handle this situtaion would be greatly apprecitated

Well, the plus side for you is this is a legitimate medical condition you're going to be alerting them to, so they will take it better than explaining any of the fetishes most of us are into. Just get any information relevant to what you're going through, maybe a note from your doctor (they may want you to see one about it if you haven't already), and tell them you don't want to alarm them, but you have to wear 24/7 for these reasons, and you need them to be understanding. Be prepared to answer any questions they may have about your condition, and be frank with them. Once they hear everything, they'll probably be fine with it.

Archived