LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LF diapers (size small or extra small), AB clothes, or anything Adult Baby (Dayton Ohio)

I am a beginner Adult Baby and dont have anything currently. I was closeted and finally decided to embrace this side of me. I am a size small to medium in clothes and a small or extra small in diapers. I was curious if anyone had anything for this community that they would be willing to give away to help me get started. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I have some S/M ABU Little Paws, some Pampers size 7, some youth diapers and a few onesies that don’t quite fit me anymore 

Omg that would be great!

• 1 month later...

I may have a green dress (with butterfly) and possibly some shortalls/skirtalls, I need to reinventory a bit and see what pieces I don't wear/can part with.  Possibly a bit of things.

On 6/27/2021 at 6:09 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

I may have a green dress (with butterfly) and possibly some shortalls/skirtalls, I need to reinventory a bit and see what pieces I don't wear/can part with.  Possibly a bit of things.

That would be incredible! Anything you have would be amazing!

17 hours ago, BabyBee420 said:

Of course!  Either tomorrow morning (If I can't sleep in this heat) or on Saturday am I will take some quick photos to share.  if you don't mind me asking, approximate hips/height?  I am a short 5ft, but my hips are wide at 36in.

On 6/27/2021 at 6:09 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

20 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Of course!  Either tomorrow morning (If I can't sleep in this heat) or on Saturday am I will take some quick photos to share.  if you don't mind me asking, approximate hips/height?  I am a short 5ft, but my hips are wide at 36in.

I fit those oerfectly. Let me know when you can deliver!

(I apologize in advance for the weird blue background and some of the image quality, I have super colorful sheets and the lighting in my room is clearly not cooperative!  Did my best with what I was working with)

Also bear in mind I wear a lot of skirts and the like up high to cover over a diaper-  The 'waistband' measurement is on my thinner waist, never my hips.

Image6.jpg

Plaid pleated skirt.  There are pleats on the sides (so it lays nice and flat) but it just never came out flattering on my figure.  I love the colors and tried to hard to love it.  The material is thicker than you expect, like a school uniform thickness/texture with a back zipper. Approximately a 30in waistband, and 19in from bottom of waistband to bottom of skirt.

Image5.jpg

Plaid circle skirt.  The pink is a pastel pink with baby blue, and it pairs great with baby blue and white striped socks.  It covers a lot, and the cut is great for diapers.  Sadly it just doesn't match most of what I have now.  This is also one of those thicker materials with a side zipper.  The waistband is a little tighter, about 28in, and about 17in in skirt length.

Image4.jpg

Shien pleated skirtalls in a pastel pink.  I do like this one, it's fun to wear around the house but...It's kind of sheer.  If I wear a black onesie it's kind of visible.  I'm sure a light onesie or additional of an underskirt would make it more presentable.  But for inside/abdl clothes, perfect.  Same waistband as above, a 28in, with a nice long 27in skirt.

Image3.jpgImage2.jpg

Because color is sometimes deceiving, this is a light purple onesie I bought from Little for Big back in... 2017?  It is SUPER crinkled from being folded, but it fluffs out well in the dryer.  This is a hand-down in all senses of the word because I have worn it and washed it a couple dozen times.  I prefer their bold colors over their pastels.  And my pink onesie matches more stuff I own now so... Size Medium: You can refer to their site for dimensions.

Image1.jpg

A pair of S/M socks that I never opened.  Came as a four pack, I just wasn't in love with the color.  It's kind of a blue-violet, not the same pastel purple as the onesie and not a baby blue.  It just is.

Image7.jpg

And last a green ribbed tank dress.  It's shorter/thinner than it looks (since it's very high neckline) and looks so small, but it stretches a lot. It's that knit stretchy fabric so if tight doesn't flatter you, this may not work.  It was intended as an alternative for onesies in coveralls, but I never pick it from the closet.

I’ll take it all! 

39 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

(I apologize in advance for the weird blue background and some of the image quality, I have super colorful sheets and the lighting in my room is clearly not cooperative!  Did my best with what I was working with)

Also bear in mind I wear a lot of skirts and the like up high to cover over a diaper-  The 'waistband' measurement is on my thinner waist, never my hips.

Image6.jpg

Plaid pleated skirt.  There are pleats on the sides (so it lays nice and flat) but it just never came out flattering on my figure.  I love the colors and tried to hard to love it.  The material is thicker than you expect, like a school uniform thickness/texture with a back zipper. Approximately a 30in waistband, and 19in from bottom of waistband to bottom of skirt.

Image5.jpg

Plaid circle skirt.  The pink is a pastel pink with baby blue, and it pairs great with baby blue and white striped socks.  It covers a lot, and the cut is great for diapers.  Sadly it just doesn't match most of what I have now.  This is also one of those thicker materials with a side zipper.  The waistband is a little tighter, about 28in, and about 17in in skirt length.

Image4.jpg

Shien pleated skirtalls in a pastel pink.  I do like this one, it's fun to wear around the house but...It's kind of sheer.  If I wear a black onesie it's kind of visible.  I'm sure a light onesie or additional of an underskirt would make it more presentable.  But for inside/abdl clothes, perfect.  Same waistband as above, a 28in, with a nice long 27in skirt.

Image3.jpgImage2.jpg

Because color is sometimes deceiving, this is a light purple onesie I bought from Little for Big back in... 2017?  It is SUPER crinkled from being folded, but it fluffs out well in the dryer.  This is a hand-down in all senses of the word because I have worn it and washed it a couple dozen times.  I prefer their bold colors over their pastels.  And my pink onesie matches more stuff I own now so... Size Medium: You can refer to their site for dimensions.

Image1.jpg

A pair of S/M socks that I never opened.  Came as a four pack, I just wasn't in love with the color.  It's kind of a blue-violet, not the same pastel purple as the onesie and not a baby blue.  It just is.

Image7.jpg

And last a green ribbed tank dress.  It's shorter/thinner than it looks (since it's very high neckline) and looks so small, but it stretches a lot. It's that knit stretchy fabric so if tight doesn't flatter you, this may not work.  It was intended as an alternative for onesies in coveralls, but I never pick it from the closet.

I’ll take it all! I love it all!

2 hours ago, BabyBee420 said:

I fit those oerfectly. Let me know when you can deliver!

On 5/23/2021 at 6:01 PM, Babyqtboy said:

Message me an address where to send them 

I messaged you