LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is Forced Regression

TigerTy

Typically only found in stories or someones dream/fantasy.

It involves a person being made more gradually or sometimes all at once... enduring a full baby treatment by someone elses hand against their wishes. 

It can be mental, physical, or both.

And typically it starts out as caught looking, or had a single accident, and it turns into diapers here and there, soon after the accidents naturally ramp up. the protagonist doesnt want this, but a person of authority keeps pushing them more and more into babyhood and the main character can never simply run away or say no.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, KyleABDL said:

It involves a person being made more gradually or sometimes all at once... enduring a full baby treatment by someone elses hand against their wishes. 

And typically it starts out as caught looking, or had a single accident, and it turns into diapers here and there, soon after the accidents naturally ramp up. the protagonist doesnt want this, but a person of authority keeps pushing them more and more into babyhood and the main character can never simply run away or say no.

Sounds like my kind of fantasy. I would love to be uncontrollably regressed back into a baby, and have my daddy and uncle (which I also call daddy) change my diapie. And play some baby games with me. I miss my babyhood so much!????? I feel really little today! I also wish my fantasy could become real and I wish daddy and uncle were actually here to give me a big hug and love on me.?❤️? And give me plenty of cuddles. I love cuddles!??☺️ And hold me.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, KyleABDL said:

Kyle,its NOT just stories or dream/fantasy.I have talked to a number of people on this site and outher sites who had it happen to them.

It might sound like a fantasy but it happens . It starts with consent. I have had some really super fun scenes that are forced regression.

No question it’s a bit of fantasy and reality 

Those that actually experience it is usually where both agree to it. The fantasy would be where it happens against your will 

I know I’ve often wanted to be regressed and maybe where it’s kinda forced but I think really I just prefer to be allowed to regress and than have someone reenforce it by babying me like a real 1 or 2 year old 

16 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Kyle,its NOT just stories or dream/fantasy.I have talked to a number of people on this site and outher sites who had it happen to them.

but is it really "forced" if you never feel pressured to dial 911 or run away?

they might strongly encourage or even created the situation to be in. but you still have an out, a safe word, or the option to call for help.

were all biased here being babs or littles on the inside.

the ones that are truly "forced" are truly messed up, or fanfic.

• Like 1