LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Northshore Supremes clump?

Hey all, as the title says.  I’m wondering if the north shore supremes clump up?  I have a very active job and currently I wear the megamax diapers but I’m curious about the supremes.  Haven’t ever tried them and I don’t want to get something that’ll turn into a wad of padding in one set spot after a few hours of being at work

3 hours ago, blitz1027 said:

That’s fantastic to hear.  I used to wear Abena almost exclusively but they clumped so bad it felt like sitting on a baseball sometimes

Abena and Crinklz both have that issue pretty bad. Even not using them for a few hours results in some clumping. They both absorbs incredibly well but they suck at holding together. Guess it must be in the construction of the diaper core and glue

• Like 2

I have not had clumping or absorbent padding separation with any of the NS diapers. Currently up this morning in a wet and messy pink small MegaMax diaper.  Since I went to bed wearing it, I have had it on for over 8 hours now and it is no where near capacity, and holding its shape and "diaper integrity."  Although I like variety in diapers, NS are the best IMHO.

Well i got some supremes to try out.  Over all they are a pretty great diaper.  The fit on them though is so much smaller than the same size of megamax diapers.  So much so that I had to double check the size to make sure they were the correct size.  I do think they’ll become my everyday diaper and use the megamax diapers a bit more sparingly