LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggle to accept

I always had a week bladder and need to go to toilet more often than other folks. Especialy when I am drinking a lot. For some weeks it has gotten worse and I need to go like every 10 to 15 minutes. Its not leaking, I can perfectly hold it, but I have a very strong urge.

Now my problem is, that I struggle to accent that it would be the easiest way to just put and keep on diapers. But somthing in me is resisting. So I try to go to the office in the morning without a diaper on (mostly I take some withme in a Backpack). After the first coffe I have to go to the toilet. 15 minutes later again and after finishing I just have the feeling of just getting back to the toilet. Finaly then I decide to put the diaper on.

Sometimes I even resisted to take one with me and telling myself "I dont need it, I can hold it. I will drink less and than it will work". Usualy this ends in me gooing to the toilet at least 3 times an hour and rushing home in the lunch breakt to put on a diaper. I think this is even more disgusting every time than just put them on and accept it.

Who had the same problems and how did you get over it?

• Sad 1

Alone with catching the potential for Diabetes you may not be completely emptying your bladder by urinating ,I have that and have to manually drain my bladder every 4 hours,there's always a quart or two of stale urine building up in There.

Alone with catching the potential for Diabetes you may not be completely emptying your bladder by urinating ,I have that and have to manually drain my bladder every 4 hours,there's always a quart or two of stale urine building up in There.