LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Swaddlers size 7

So, I came across what I thought were Pampers Baby-Dry size 7, a couple of weeks ago at a Walmart, but I was in a hurry and didn't really take notes. When I went back and had a closer look, I realized they were Pampers Swaddlers size 7, which is new for Canada - the only size 7 diapers we had here up to now were Pampers Cruisers. I have never found Cuties in larger than size 6, and while there are tales of Huggies in size 7, I've yet to see them, nor Parent's Choice size 7. So, I had to buy them - Pampers hold a soft spot in my heart, because I grew up in them (in the 1980's). I have no practical use for them now - even my youngest can't fit in anything smaller than a medium Goodnites. But I figured I could use them as stuffers, and, they have a great scent. When I unfolded one, I was amazed by the size of them - even without stretching them out. It made me curious as to what size human could reasonably fit in one - the packaging says "For active babies" but also suggests a weight rating of 41 lbs+. That's a big baby. So, for a yard stick, I decided to compare them to a pair of girls' briefs in size 8 -IE, sized for someone age 8. The results speak for themselves. This is why they won't be making a Pampers bigger than size 7 - even size 7 would probably compete with their pull-ups in medium, and with greater capacity and arguably better fit. Having now employed one as a stuffer, I can also report that they have remarkable capacity. But, alas, while parents may prefer the Swaddlers, because of the cost and the fit, I'm imagining that a lot of people who can fit into these can also read, and might not appreciate a box in their closet referencing active babies...

IMG_0057.jpg

Swaddlers 7 have been in the States for about a year. I have not yet tried them as the only packages I have found are mega boxes and can't warrant spending that much for our "baby play time". I currently wear Pampers Cruisers 7 so I look forward to trying these. Thanks for the picture, I have high hopes they will fit me.  Just the other day I found the new Huggies Little Movers 7 in Walgreens when I was there for a covid shot. I haven't opened the package yet, waiting until we have "baby time".

Here is me in my Pampers Cruisers... I'm now on the look out for the Swaddlers 7...

IMGP0183s.thumb.jpg.b089af6c705b9aefabf93fad1d895fe5.jpg

IMGP0185s.thumb.jpg.b93ce428df21a2b2168fdbb0288b5acd.jpg

IMGP0186s.thumb.jpg.b820bec2ecf70fd4487d35c0cc11fca4.jpg

IMGP0193s.thumb.jpg.24c10dc6cac6d053628c4b99fd998644.jpg

• Like 1