LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanky's in trouble again.

Spanky

I got in trouble looking at diaper sites again.   So now I have a bedtime bare bottom paddling and a Tye Dye MegaMax diaper waiting out for me tonight.   I have to think about it all day long. 

20210418_112607.jpg

Couldn't put it off forever.  Dropped my drawers and took the swats on my bare bottom.  12 swats to the left cheek,  12 to the right cheek.   Wow did that sting.  6 more to the left, 6 to the right,  6 to the left and 6 to the right. 

Took a moment to open the diaper up and get it ready.  Put a large booster into the center of the Tye Dye MegaMax. 

Then I bent back over and took 6 more to the left, six to the right,  six to the left, six more to the right. 

Really hurting now. Took a second and stuck my butt out a little more. Six more to the left, six to the right, six to the left, six to the right. 

One extra hard one to the left, one to the right.  One to the left, one to the right. 

Boy is my butt on fire.  This MegaMax is super comfortable,  but my butt is still sore.

20210418_230018.jpg

• Like 1
On 4/18/2021 at 10:52 PM, Spanky said:

Couldn't put it off forever.  Dropped my drawers and took the swats on my bare bottom.  12 swats to the left cheek,  12 to the right cheek.   Wow did that sting.  6 more to the left, 6 to the right,  6 to the left and 6 to the right. 

Took a moment to open the diaper up and get it ready.  Put a large booster into the center of the Tye Dye MegaMax. 

Then I bent back over and took 6 more to the left, six to the right,  six to the left, six more to the right. 

Really hurting now. Took a second and stuck my butt out a little more. Six more to the left, six to the right, six to the left, six to the right. 

One extra hard one to the left, one to the right.  One to the left, one to the right. 

Boy is my butt on fire.  This MegaMax is super comfortable,  but my butt is still sore.

20210418_230018.jpg

Geewiz Spanky you really know how to abuse your butt!

• 5 months later...

Hey DiaperboyEddie12,  took a spanking tonight.  15 swats to each butt cheek with the paddle.  In a Crinklz Astronaut diaper now to cushion my sore butt.