LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've had plenty of huge poo loads but today I had this morning that filled my diapers COMPLETELY. I was in an extreme fiber loading program that made multiple poo's with enormous volume and yes, plenty of urgency without having to push. I love that. I started the program by last Friday. Tons of psyllium husk (like Metamucil) with a bunch of healthy food. I'd  been doing this for 3 days. I put on my diapers on Saturday. Today I'm now at Tuesday afternoon. At day 3 and a half, I finally had to change them. From wearing my diapers I just kept the same Confi 24/7 disposable. I used 2 Babykins  pull-on cloth diapers with plastic pants. I used my handy pinwheel to perforated my disposable's plastic shield. When my cloth diapers became too saturated I just changed them and used another. I usually get some clean ones about every 24 hours. So I was at day #3. I woke up early and my diapers were wet but not completely saturated. I new I was going to have a strong urge. Still in bed, I just sat up and lifted my knees up. The loads I had were semi-firm to semi-soft. With that powerful urgency I just laid back a little and completely relaxed. I really love this when I just let the poo come out slow with that mighty surge spreading up around my balls and my dick. I felt all that warm squishy poo completely  filling that load. My diapers were so full of poo!  It was a real MEGA LOAD! I just had to have that jerking poogasm climax. After a few minutes I finally led a warm gush of pee.  Now that I'm perfectly clean and have some dry diapers, you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

I have done similar to your experience. 

I have cut slits in the plastic backing of the first diaper I put on than put on another disposable diaper,  when the outer diaper can hold no more I change the outermost diaper and stay in the inner diaper even though it is wet and or messy.

I will remove all diapers once I have messed no less than 3 times so I get that loaded diaper feeling. 

Wow! Three days of pooping in the same diaper had to be absolutely incredible.   The longest I've been in a messy diaper was 36 hours.   I loaded up with bulky foods and then a lot of prunes.   It felt so incredible with a completely full diaper,  all over in the back and up into the front of my diaper. 

I didn't use any kind of cream and did end up with a pretty good diaper rash.

I'm airing out right now. I didn't have any rash, just a little sore from the elastics from my plastic pants. Usually I'm diapered around 5 days out of 7. My fiber loading is always just regular fiber foods and Metamucil. I once used dried fruits but I got the runs. Not a fan of loose BM's. I just get my usually semi-firm to semi-soft poo's. When I push my finger on the bottom of my diapers, I can feel the dent that stays right there. I always pee while I'm laying down. That way I don't get too squishy. For now, my skin feels great. I did use a bunch of Desitin and I always use Nullo. I didn't get that death stink, just a bit of sweet pungency. With that heavy load, I used some Gorilla tape around my waist and a little around my legs. My cloth diapers (I used one in large and a 2x) did get a little messy but I was expected with all that poo. All and all, everything went perfect. I think I had 8 or 9 massive poo's. Yeah, of course I really love pooing my diapers.  Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

I've never tried Metamucil.   I'll have to some time.  The prunes do give me a little bit of the runs, but I really don't mind going diarrhea in my diaper.  I  really love that feeling of trying to hold it in and getting to the point where I can't hold it anymore and it just starts coming out and filling up my diaper.   I do like pretty soft poo.

• Like 1