LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Uncommon Love (A Diaper Dimension Tale) Chapter 3 4/18/2021

The Uncommon Love

(A Diaper Dimension Tale)

I rolled my eyes as I overheard my coworkers talk a few cubicles away. It was mostly office gossip and drama. I could care less, I was on a mission. I had higher goals in life than those peons. 

I typed away at my computer trying to stay focused and trying to block out the annoying voices around me. The work day was almost over, well for them it was. I wasn’t leaving till much later this evening. I was already done with today's workload, I was done with that early this morning. I was getting as much of tomorrow’s work done today that I can.

I’ve been working at this company for just a few years and I am already on the top floor and was told the other day by some of my sources that I am being considered for Executive Director. Many of my colleagues think I slept my way to the top due to my good looks and the fact that I have been with the company for under 10 years. 

The owner and CEO of Little Technologies, the company I work for, is a Betweener. He started this company when he was fresh out of college. He is brilliant and is the first Betweener in our country’s history to become rich on his own merit.  The company isn’t a big company compared to its competitors, mainly because Brad, the CEO, has gotten full of himself. He’s now spending most of his money on big vacations, drugs and alcohol. He is now running this company into the ground. I love this company, it has so much promise if he’d only get his head out of his own ass to see what he’s doing. I plan on changing that.

I got up to stretch my legs. I walked to the bathroom that wasn’t that far from where my cubicle was located. After using the toilet I washed my hands. As I did I looked into the mirror, I was as stunning as always. I wasn’t tall, at least by Amazon standards, I was average. Not short, yet not tall. But I made up for it with large breasts and a big booty that every man and some women would chase after me for. I however would only string on the men if I felt like a laugh. I was definitely only after the women. But it’s been a long time since i was in a relationship. I just didn’t have the time. I had goals after all.

• Like 3

I've got three chapters done. I'll post the next one tomorrow, but then it'll just be a chapter a week thing. I'm not going to burn myself out like I did with my last one. 

Please use normal letters. The quality of a story isn't proportional to the size of the letters. The unusual typography only distracts. Otherwise an interesting start. Let's see where it will go.

Chapter 2

(few years later)

I leaned back in my chair, looking out at the office floor from my CEO office. I smiled thinking of how I had finally managed to achieve my dreams. 

About a year and a half ago I had managed to take over the company completely. About a year after working here Brad had begun letting his employees buy into the company. It was a smart move if he hadn’t strayed so far from his plan later on. Once I noticed the change in Brad’s management of the company I had slowly started buying more and more of the shares into the company. Brad was so far gone he hadn’t even paid that much attention to anything going on within his own company so he didn’t even notice what I was doing. It was a gamble on my part, if he happened to notice I wouldn’t have been able to pull it off. Eventually I had forty-nine percent of the company’s shares meaning I now had almost half the company. Brad being an idiot had sold too much of his half of the company to either myself or to others. For the longest time he had kept the biggest part of the shares. Lucky for me no one that had bought into the company understood what it really meant. Brad didn’t even realize he didn’t have the controlling shares of the company anymore. There were now only four people, including Brad that still had shares. I went to each of the other three and bought them out. They had no idea what they had so I got it dirt cheap. Now that I had the majority of the shares I now controlled the company. I did it while Brad was away on one of his big vacations and he spent a huge chunk of his money on it.

Almost all of his investors withdrew their support after he made too many mistakes with their money. He didn’t seem to know or care that his company was in a free fall. I had reached out to each investor and made a deal with them. If I took control of the company they’d come back to the company.

When Brad finally came back from his vacation he walked right into his office, which was now my office by the time he arrived.

“What the hell are you doing in my fucking office Jessica?” He shouted at me from the office door.

“Your office? I replied. I guess he didn’t bother noticing my name on the door under the big letters “CEO”

“Yes my fucking office, I am the CEO.” He replied with a lower, yet aggressive tone.

“I am sorry to inform you, but with the mistakes you have made I had a meeting with our remaining investors and I was chosen to replace you as CEO, but don’t worry, I talked them into letting you stay on as the Executive Director.” I calmly informed him.

“Just because you are a fucking Amazon doesn’t mean you can do whatever the fuck you want, I still own this fucking company bitch. Now get the fuck out before I have security come in here and throw your ass out. I promise you that if you leave quietly I won’t have them spank your sexy ass and diaper you first.” He threatened.

“Are you threatening me Brad?” I raised my eyebrow at him. I guess he doesn’t remember that he had cameras installed in the CEO office as protection after a few lawsuits from women accusing him of awful things, which we all knew he actually did.

“Fuck you Jessica. I change my mind, I will have them hold you down while I beat your ass and fuck your ass before diapering you myself and sending you back home to your mommy.” He said as he gave me a threatening look.

“First I want to point out that threatening me with bodily harm and rape is illegal, it’s a federal office. Secondly I want to point out that you no longer own the controlling shares of the company, I do.” I replied, still remaining calm and collective.

He froze, pulled out his phone real fast and started tapping away at it. He suddenly stopped, his face went pale and then I saw a wetness form in the front of his pants. I grinned at the sight of the big bad Betweener pissing himself. Now I am not the typical Amazon. I do not have baby fever nor do I believe size matters when it comes to maturity. I have met many Amazons that were immature and needed a good spanking and probably some time spent in a nursery. 

I pressed the button on my intercom. “Sharon, can you be a dear and have security sent to my office and call the police please. I have a crime to report. Oh, and send in the janitor, someone pissed on the floor of my office. Thank you.” I spoke with authority only someone that has won their prize could produce.

I waited a few weeks before I finally met with Brad while he was in jail awaiting his trial. I offered to buy out his share of the company to help him pay for legal fees since he now has exhausted most of his money he had left. He did so reluctantly.

Now I own Little Technologies. It’s a company that makes life easier for Littles and Betweeners. Though most was geared towards keeping them from escaping an Amazon or keeping them safe while with their new mommies and daddy’s. However I even started making things to help free Littles and Betweeners go day to day in a world much bigger than they are. While I don’t get much money from Littles since most of them aren’t free and those that are just can’t afford what I make, I do get a nice profit from the Betweeners to make it very much worthwhile.

Edited by Guilend
Bold letters
  • Like 4
  • Guilend changed the title to The Uncommon Love (A Diaper Dimension Tale) Chapter 2 4/13/2021
17 hours ago, Guilend said:

I’ll fix the font when I get off work. Thanks for the feedback. 

It didn't work. It is still bold, and so is chapter 2. I will delay reading it until it is easier to read.

4 hours ago, bje said:

It didn't work. It is still bold, and so is chapter 2. I will delay reading it until it is easier to read.

Just had to comment.   I prefer the bolder text, as it is easier to read.  Saying you will not read it this way sounds so petulant.   Of course, this is a diaper site, so maybe it goes with the territory.  You could simply copy it, paste it into word, and format to your hearts content, rather than whine that it does not meet your standards...

9 hours ago, kirababy said:

You could simply copy it, paste it into word, and format to your hearts content, rather than whine that it does not meet your standards...

I usually don't whine as you call it, but did here for 2 reasons: 1) I had already commented on the story and found it unpolite to disappear without an explanation. 2) Guilend had already said that he would fix the font but didn't make it normal, so the bold may be a mistake. In other cases I just silently drop stories where I see that the author have deliberately gone against common usability guidelines for webpages.

5 hours ago, bje said:

I usually don't whine as you call it, but did here for 2 reasons: 1) I had already commented on the story and found it unpolite to disappear without an explanation. 2) Guilend had already said that he would fix the font but didn't make it normal, so the bold may be a mistake. In other cases I just silently drop stories where I see that the author have deliberately gone against common usability guidelines for webpages.

I will be fixing the bold. I didn’t even notice it till you mentioned it again. As for common usability guidelines I don’t actually know them so I don’t mind when people point them out to me as I go. Thank you. 

I fixed the bold letters 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Is there more? Did she have further effect on brads life?

There is more. I'll try and get another chapter out tomorrow and then it'll be a chapter every Sunday

Chapter 3

I look up at the clock, it’s getting late. It’s not that I have to be here working late into the evening every single day of the week, or that I really have to come in and work most of the time. I could do ninety percent of my job from home thanks to telecommunications companies like ZoMers Inc. 

I just don’t have anything, or anyone, I want to do at home. If I think too much on it I would say I am depressed and lonely. I haven’t even gotten laid since I became CEO. I have worked hard the past few years getting my company back on track and now it’s the largest company in the world that does what I do. I honestly didn’t think it would get this big, I just had a few ideas that worked out way better then I had hoped for, plus I got lucky with several of the smartest people in their field working for me. I do not discriminate against size. I have Littles, Betweeners and Amazons working for me and I have made accommodations for every single one of them and I have put in place many strict policies and helped put in place laws to protect Littles, Betweeners and Amazons from being forcibly taken and adopted. Yes, even Amazons because like I said, I don’t discriminate. 

I have fired many Amazons, smart Amazons for trying to abduct or forcibly adopt a Little working for me and even had many Amazons that weren't working for me arrested for trying to adopt one of my employees. 

I had one Amazon woman that, to be honest, I really didn’t want to have to fire. She was one of the best employees in her department. My head of security had informed me that she had been acting strange and after some investigating it turned out that she had been trying to force a Little into agreeing to let her adopt her. 

With the evidence on my desk I called her into my office with security on standby. This could get ugly fast. I didn’t bother looking up from my computer when I heard the door open up and someone walking in. 

“Close the door Ms. Thorne.” I calming said to the person now standing in front of me.

“Yes ma’am.” she replied, closing the door. “Is something the matter with my work?” 

“Your work is not the problem here Ms. Thorne, your behavior is.” I replied sharply.

“My what?” she said with worry in her voice and with the look on her face letting me know that she knew exactly what I was talking about and was just trying to play dumb. So childish. 

“Care to explain yourself.” I asked as I opened the folder with all the evidence in front of me and pushed it closer to her.

She just slunk down into the chair across from me and started crying.

“I just couldn’t help myself, she was just so cute and I just had to have her.” she said between sobs.

“You have put me in a hard position Ms. Thorne. You are one of the best employees in your department. I really don’t want to lose you. However my hands are tied. I have no choice but to let you go. You are lucky that is all I am going to do.”

She started crying even more, I swear she was sobbing like a Little that just got told they were unfit to be an adult. 

“Please give me another chance, I love my job and this company. If I get fired here I will never be able to find work other than a low paying job.” She begged.

“I can’t just let something like this slide Ms. Thorn. You broke the rules and the law and must be held accountable for your actions. As an Amazon you must understand.” I said trying to get her to see that there was no other choice.

“I do understand Ms. Fern.” She said sadly.

Her face lit up with hope as she said, “Why don’t you punish me instead, I will even take a pay cut if it means I can one day regain it along with your trust.” 

“If I do that Ms. Thorn, you must realize that it will not only be harsh, but it would reflect on your misbehavior which was very childish.” I replied. 

I phrased her behavior so she would get a hint of what her punishment would be. I already knew what it would be and had left it as an option when I helped make the laws regarding it in my company and any other company that actually took the time to read more into the law. She would be the first to have made it this far. The others that I had to fire stormed out and many even threatened me either with a lawsuit or bodily harm before leaving. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile and lean back in my chair as I look at the security feed on my computer. Ms. Thorne looks so cute, especially with her blush on her cheeks. Her required work skirt is not long enough to cover the bottom third of the thick diaper she is wearing and by the looks of her waddle and how the diaper is sagging beneath her skirt I am very certain it’s very wet. I slowly rub the front of my pantsuit between my legs. Ms. Thorne is very good looking and I don’t know why, but the blush in her cheeks and the fact she is wearing a diaper that she was forced to pee in was making me very wet. 

“Damn, I really need to get laid if this is what gets me excited.” I mutter as I slide my hand into my pants and panties, finding my wet kitty. 

I look back at the monitor and Ms. Thorne is standing at the copier waiting behind another coworker, Ms. Santon I believe. Ms. Thorne is looking a bit nervous and holding on to her stomach. 

Eventually I notice she bends her knees and I don’t think her face could get any redder. I start to moan as I continue working myself to an orgasm watching this grown Amazon woman obviously fill the back of her diaper in front of her coworkers. I can see Ms. Santon turn and watch Ms. Thorne disgrace herself in her diaper. I don’t even pay attention anymore as I let myself explode into the best orgasm I can ever remember having.

• Like 2
  • Guilend changed the title to The Uncommon Love (A Diaper Dimension Tale) Chapter 3 4/18/2021