LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sold ~ four lots of plastic pants

I'm selling these because they feel too tight on me - either they've gotten smaller or my ass has grown - I think they're too nice to discard.

Lot 1 - Three medium Gary pants, enclosed elastics…seldom worn, clean, new condition, soft 'n' smooth. $10

Lot 2 - Three high-waist medium Gary plastic pants...smooth 'n' soft plastic, enclosed elastics, seldom worn, clean. $10

Lot 3 - Two white Gary pants - one marked Protex Collectors Edition - and one silver pant. The silver one has no tags and could be a large. Smooth 'n' soft plastic, enclosed elastics, seldom worn, clean. $10

Lot 4 - Two bright pink Fuubuu plastic pants, just got these a couple of weeks ago. They turned out to be the Asian version of medium; I'd say they're small...too small for me. One's been tried on very briefly, the other hasn't been out of the package. Enclosed elastics, matte finish inside and out, a tad crackly. $5

$8.00 priority mail postage for each lot to US destinations; actual postage for non-US destinations.

I would sell all four lots for $25 plus $15 priority mail box postage.

Paypal's preferred....

Feel free to pm me with your offers...!

Edited by vvp39
To mark the item sold.
  • 2 weeks later...

Transaction details without Priority Mail (that is a luxury) answer by PM

I want to move this discussion to PM. I want details required for the transaction to go forward

• vvp39 changed the title to Sold ~ four lots of plastic pants