LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PewDiePie on Riley Kilo (Mostly Harmless)

New video from CinnamonToastKen and PewDiePie talking about the My Strange Addiction episode I was featured in ~ https://youtu.be/fT_Np_b6YAc

Seems mostly harmless with lots of bants and jokes mostly about wearing diapers in general. Worst part was maybe him calling me a degenerate, but to be honest I got a giggle or two at their pretty easy low bow humour. 

I also went onto Kens livestream and he was nice, it's always interesting to see how people react when the object of their mockery is standing in front of them. 

All in all mostly harmless, and thankfully it wasn't posted to his main channel. 

Later this week I'm going to be coming out with a 10-year retrospective on MSA that'll be answering most of the questions you may have, but if there's anything in particular you want to know I'd be interested in hearing. 

Thanks for the kind words and support over the years :)

• Like 4

Out of curiosity and I mean no disrespect by saying this. Why would you go on a show that's almost certainly going to atleast attempt paint you in a negative light and make you seem as weird as they possibly can like MSA?

It never made sense to me why some of the people on the show actually went on the show. Doesn't it kinda put you in an awkward/vulnerable position? Since once you're on one of those shows, your secret is pretty much out there.

Just wondering what your reason was if there was one.

The episode was going to be done regardless of my participation, I've been a commercial actor since I was a kid and have done reality TV from the production side before.

I know how TV works and I knew that I would be able to control the situation better than probably anybody involved, I'd be able to resist their sensationalism and keeping my head straight during the multiple super long interviews. Also being somewhat well-known in the community already I could handle the negative feedback, I wasn't going to lose my job or anything though I must say I did make some sacrifices by going on that show, but the good outweighs the bad I think.

Basically I tried to make the best out of a bad situation and was willing to put myself up-for-it because I'm unfuckwithable and knew I'd be the best person for the job,

I knew this show was going to be huge ( if I recall this was the highest rated cable show at the time) and that we're going to be talking about it still 10 years on, and I wanted to do my best to make the community proud. Some people disagree ofc, some people think I should have never done it, some people have prejudices that make them angry that I "represented the community", but all things said and done it was a minor success and a manageable failure.

And I have turned down and/or disrupted shows that I felt were terrible or small enough to be derailed, such as doing anything in the tabloids. But Id been in touch with the TLC producers for over a year and i knew an ABDL episode of My Strange Addiction was inevitable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Riley,

I am new to being a member on this website, but I have followed your public journey.  I just want to say to you that I admire your courage.  I see a great strength of character in you.  You are confidently living your life as you want to live.  You always appear kind, intelligent and soft spoken.  I know you get a lot of negative attention, even from people who are also ab/dl.  Those people are just haters, they want ab/dl to be 100% hidden from the world because they are afraid people will know their secret.  They take their insecurities out on you.

Please keep doing you!  You have at least one fan in me!

• Like 2

Hey there I really appreciate the kind words, I first started my blog in 2008 and back then, this comment section would have been full of anti-transgender stuff, trolling, insults, all that. Now it's a polite question and a friendly comment. 

Kill em with kindness I say, I know who I am and what I'm about so any insults are embarrassing for the insulter, not for me.  I have long ago mentally muted unconstructive critisim... and they say living well is the best revenge and i'm living quite well :)

Thanks again, I made the promise a long time ago that I'm not going anywhere, so i'll keep making content and hoping folks can find some joy or relatability in it :)

And you know if they really wanted to hurt my feelings they'd make fun of my editing skills, I'm still a little sensitive about that ?

• Like 2

Thank you very much for the answer, I really appreciate it. I better understand now why you decided to go on the show. Looking at it I'd say you're probably right, I think you did a better job staying calm cool and collected throughout the episode and I think that it showed as little negativity as you can possibly see in one of these shows. You can even tell that they really had a hard time in some aspects when your friends gave interviews and all they said was "I think her life would be easier if she didn't do this" like compared to the testimonials of other family friends on other episodes that's really good and it's also pretty much all they could get that even went into the realm of negativity.

I don't mind at all you "representing" the ABDL community as you mentioned. Ignore the hate, I think some of the people hating are ABDLs who wish they could live life the way you are currently, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous myself. Really admire what you're doing and appreciate you "taking one for the team" as it were.

• Like 1
On 4/13/2021 at 7:18 AM, Protection said:
The episode was going to be done regardless of my participation, I've been a commercial actor since I was a kid and have done reality TV from the production side before.

I know how TV works and I knew that I would be able to control the situation better than probably anybody involved, I'd be able to resist their sensationalism and keeping my head straight during the multiple super long interviews. Also being somewhat well-known in the community already I could handle the negative feedback, I wasn't going to lose my job or anything though I must say I did make some sacrifices by going on that show, but the good outweighs the bad I think.

Basically I tried to make the best out of a bad situation and was willing to put myself up-for-it because I'm unfuckwithable and knew I'd be the best person for the job,

I knew this show was going to be huge ( if I recall this was the highest rated cable show at the time) and that we're going to be talking about it still 10 years on, and I wanted to do my best to make the community proud. Some people disagree ofc, some people think I should have never done it, some people have prejudices that make them angry that I "represented the community", but all things said and done it was a minor success and a manageable failure.

And I have turned down and/or disrupted shows that I felt were terrible or small enough to be derailed, such as doing anything in the tabloids. But Id been in touch with the TLC producers for over a year and i knew an ABDL episode of My Strange Addiction was inevitable.

For what it's worth, I've always thought you represented the community well. I remember some other talk show you were on, and I really think you surprised the audience with how normal and sensible you were, even as the host kept trying to portray you as weird. You've done a good job of keeping calm in a tough situation.

• Like 1
On 4/13/2021 at 5:44 PM, kasarberang said:

Thank you very much for the answer, I really appreciate it. I better understand now why you decided to go on the show. Looking at it I'd say you're probably right, I think you did a better job staying calm cool and collected throughout the episode and I think that it showed as little negativity as you can possibly see in one of these shows. You can even tell that they really had a hard time in some aspects when your friends gave interviews and all they said was "I think her life would be easier if she didn't do this" like compared to the testimonials of other family friends on other episodes that's really good and it's also pretty much all they could get that even went into the realm of negativity.

I don't mind at all you "representing" the ABDL community as you mentioned. Ignore the hate, I think some of the people hating are ABDLs who wish they could live life the way you are currently, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous myself. Really admire what you're doing and appreciate you "taking one for the team" as it were.

I had a dream last night about this comment because I forgot to reply to it and it was very kind of nice, I think my brain was telling me to reply ASAP, when the world shows kindness it's important to show it back :)

thanks a bunch and I will keep trying to be positive and inclusive, thank you for the kind words about staying calm some of those MSA interviews last hours they really try their best to make you look silly or try to get you to slip up. 

Happy thoughts and be well ❤️ And StayDiapered :) I just woke up in a MegaMax, one of those snuggly soggy mornings where you're just happy that diapers exist and that you allow yourself to wear them :)

Also thanks @Hades ❤️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to say, I think its great that you go out to provide a good face for the community. I'm glad you are able to roll with the punches with the different reactions you've got, and are alright sharing PewDiePie's take. It takes a lot of bravery.

Thanks for sharing!