LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 9 Added)

Alex seems glad to help Noah to accept his new clothing. I have the feeling she will also have a part in getting him comfortable with the solutions needed for his other issue.

18 hours ago, alanders said:

Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter this time around! Hoping to release these more frequently going forward!

Nobody is going to complain about more frequent chapters, that's for sure.

”Jan I don’t have to wear one of these I’m not going to wet my pants!” Noah complained finally showing some free will.

Can we doubt that?

”I think there’s a frisbee in the garage? Let me go and grab it” Noah said

Playing Frisbee and at the same time keeping those goodnites hidden under their skirts is going to be difficult. Noah may not have thought of that.

I think Noah agreed very easily with wearing such a Goodnites pullup. On the other hand, I also like that we don't have to wait long chapters to get this far.
Because, let's be honest, that's why we come here to read stories.
I look forward to next chapters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the massive gap between chapters, busy life getting in the way!

———————————

Chapter 7

“I thought you’d never ask!” Jan exclaimed to her friend Joyce. “It’s all going according to plan thank you”.

”It’s only been a few days hasn’t it? I want a progress report” Joyce asked as she sipped the cup of coffee.

Before replying Jan looked around the kitchen and listened out for any movement from outside. She didn’t want to spill the beans with Alex and Noah close by as it would jeopardise her whole agenda.

“It was a real stroke of luck Noah’s bag getting lost at the airport as it allowed me to accelerate the plan quite a bit” Jan opened up, “within the first 24 hours I had him in panties and girls clothes!”.

Joyce cracked a smile and smirked at her friend in almost admiration.

”The last two nights he’s woken up in a wet bed, which is actually quite abnormal as my previous subjects don’t begin bedwetting until at least a week in. I think Noah is more sensitive and submissive than the other boys I’ve treated” Jan said.

“Hmmm that’s strange. I remember you telling me Alex didn’t start having accidents at night until at least a week into his stay” Joyce added.

”That’s right! And don’t you mean ‘she’?” Jan corrected her friend jokingly. They both laughed loudly.

”Yes of course, she!” Joyce said as she wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes. “Is Noah undergoing the same treatment as Alex then?”.

”Exactly the same, two doses of medication before bed and 2 hours of hypnosis audio during the night. He’s taken it like a duck to water, in fact he’s wearing a Goodnite under his dress and panties right now” Jan proudly said.

“Oooh really? I have to say I was unsure how I’d feel about changing a teenagers diaper but it’s not as bad as I thought, in fact it’s brought us much closer together!” Joyce proclaimed.

”I can’t wait to have a baby of my own after helping women like you for all this time!” Jan replied, gently placing her hand on top of Joyce’s.

Noah was now back out at the front of the house opening the garage door. As it slowly opened he looked around to see a woman walking with her two children along the pavement, and as he made eye contact the woman simply smiled and looked away. He thought it was nothing out of the ordinary, assuming he made a pretty convincing girl based on his outfit.

Once the door had opened he quickly saw the bright green frisbee at the top of a pile of assorted clutter in the corner of the garage. He stretched his arm up to reach for it and with relative ease retrieved the toy. He then quickly ran back to the garden. As he reached the porch he could see Alex stood in the middle of the grass with her back to him, and he could see she was twiddling her hair in one hand and could make out that her other arm was bent with her hand to her mouth, but he couldn’t quite see what she was doing with it because of the angle.

”Found it Alex” he shouted out, and immediately Alex turned around and put her hands by her side. “Catch!” He then said as he lobbed the frisbee in her direction, which she expertly caught. Alex then reciprocated and threw the frisbee back.

Noah attempted a catch but it bounced off his palm and landed on the floor. As he looked down and went to pick it up he could see a thin wet patch on the frisbee as it glistened in the sun. He was a bit perplexed as it wasn’t raining and the grass wasn’t wet, where could it have come from?

”Nice catch, I thought boys were meant to be better at sports than girls?” Alex teased loudly, which made Noah blush.

”It must be the clothes, they’re putting me off” Noah said as an excuse, which made Alex laugh. He then threw the frisbee which Alex caught again.

After throwing the frisbee back and forth for a good few minutes they both found themselves in a competition to see who dropped it first. Each throw was becoming more powerful and after Noah managed to catch a pretty quick throw from Alex, he decided he’d really test her metal. With not much thought he threw the frisbee with all of his strength and unsurprisingly it overshot Alex by quite some distance and landed behind a bush in the border at the back of the garden.

”Haha you lose!” Alex said as she pointed at Noah. ‘Damnit I just lost to a girl’ Noah thought to himself. “I’ll get it” Alex then added as she turned and skipped towards the bush.

Noah joined her and stood over her as she crawled carefully into the border and behind the bush, being careful not to trample on any of Jan’s well-kept plants.

”Can you see it I can’t?” Alex asked Noah as she disappeared behind the bush. Noah had to lean forward with one foot off the ground to get a better view. As he fully stretched he was shocked to feel a warmth between his legs, quickly realising he was wetting himself. As he felt the wee stream out of his body he let out a quiet sigh in relief. Although it was a strangely nice feeling anxiety soon overcame him as he didn’t even know he needed a wee, let alone his body not even telling him.

”Noah can you see it?” Alex asked again in a more assertive tone, which quickly brought him back to reality.

”Yeah it’s just next to the big branch next to the fence” he replied as his eyes caught the frisbee. He stood back straight and sneaked his hand under his skirt and cupped his crotch. Luckily the Goodnite hadn’t leaked but it was much thicker than before.

”Got it” he heard Alex peep as she emerged from the bush and stood back up, “you okay?”.

”Sorry yeah, just… an itch” Noah said startled.

Suddenly they both turned around to see Joyce walking out onto the desk. “Alex, Noah, there’s some pizza in here if you’re hungry!” she shouted.

Suddenly Alex briskly walked past Noah brushing shoulders as she did. “You coming?” she asked him.

”Yeah of course” he replied. As Alex went past him towards the house a weird odour hit his nose . It was very brief but he couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was or where it came from. The only thing he could think of is the smell of a public toilet back in England, but soon forgot about it was it quickly disappeared. He picked up the frisbee that Alex had dropped and made his way back into the house.

As he walked through the porch doors and into the kitchen he was met with the sight of Jan sipping on a glass of red wine, but no Alex or Joyce. They couldn’t have gone far he was only a few seconds behind Alex.

“Where’s Alex and Joyce?” he asked Jan looking around the room.

”Oh they had to go and get something out of their car. They’ll be back in a minute” Jan explained. “Come and sit at the table I’ll start slicing the pizzas up”.

Noah thought nothing of it and happily walked over to the dining room table and plonked himself down on one of the wooden chairs. This gave him a few minutes to reflect on what had just happened in the garden. He couldn’t understand what was happening to him, he’d only ever wet the bed once before in his memory and as far as he knew he’d never wet his pants during the day. Noah racked his brains for reasons as to why he was losing bladder control, the jet lag? Stress? Nothing fitted in with the events that had transpired. He even began to wonder whether it was a good thing he was wearing goodnites.

His train of thought was broken by the return of Alex and Joyce. Nothing was awry as they joined him at the table apart from Joyce placing a bag down next to the sofa as they made their way over.

“So Noah you enjoying your time in our country?” Joyce politely asked.

”Yeah it’s been great so far thank you! It’s really lovely here” Noah replied as Jan placed a plate with a few slices of pizza on it.

”How long are you here for?” Alex scoffed with a mouthful of pepperoni pizza.

”Alex don’t eat with your mouthful honey. Sorry Noah go ahead” Joyce interjected.

”Sorry mommy” Alex said quietly. ‘Mommy’? Noah was a bit surprised by Alex’s juvenile tone.

”Haha it’s fine don’t worry, only a couple of weeks” Noah responded.

”Still loads of time left to explore then! I’m sure Alex would like to introduce you to her friends. Wouldn’t you Alex?” Joyce said.

Noah was really unsure of the idea considering he didn’t have any of his own clothes. He knew Americans saw British people as a bit different but he was sure they didn’t think boys wore girls clothes!

“Yeah I guess that sounds nice, obviously it’s up to Alex though” Noah said rather apprehensively.

He looked at Alex who just smiled back cutely and they both carried on eating. For the next half an hour or so they sat at the dining table enjoying their meal while chatting about trivial things such as current news and the ‘grown-ups’ jobs.

”That was lovely Jan thank you so much, but I think me and this one should probably head off” Joyce announced as she patted Alex’s thigh.

”My pleasure! Thank you for today was great to catch-up. Hope you had fun with Noah Alex!” Jan said as everybody stood up ready to say goodbye.

”Yeah it was fun, let me know if you’ve got some spare time and you can meet some more young Americans!” Alex joked as she walked over to Noah and gave him a big hug. Noah hugged her back and cracked a smile.

”Oh Noah darling have you sat in something?” Joyce then said. Noah was confused as he left Alex’s embrace, and he turned around to see Joyce pointed at his bum.

He tried to turn and hold the back of his skirt so he could see what she was talking about. He held the dress out and could clearly see a damp mark that started about halfway up the dress that went to the bottom hem.

’Shit, it’s leaked’ he said to himself.

• Like 15
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 7 Added)
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 8

“Must’ve been from a wet patch on the grass when the kids were out in the garden” Jan quickly interjected. “I’ll give you a call tomorrow Joyce”.

Joyce and Alex both waved as they left the dining room and saw themselves out. As they left Jan put her hands on her hips and looked at Noah as he looked back sheepishly.

“Do you have something to tell me Noah?” Jan asked.

“Noooo, you were right I think I accidentally fell on some wet gra-“ before Noah could finish his sentence his aunty lunged and pulled up his skirt above his waist revealing the sodden goodnite. She then proceeded to cup the front of his panties to confirm what was plainly obvious.

“Noah this is the third time you’ve wet yourself now, and look at the state of your panties!” Jan said as she turned him around and pulled the damp panties off his bum before pinging them back onto his goodnite. “This is why I wanted you to wear them but you’ve still made a mess of my chair”.

Noah just stood and began to quietly cry. He can’t really remember the last time he cried but it had just become too embarrassing for him, he felt like a toddler.

“If this is going to become a regular occurrence then we’ll have to come up with a new solution. Luckily when I went to the store earlier I bought something else just in case this happened. Go up to your room and get in the shower to clean yourself up and leave your dirty clothes outside, I’ll get you sorted when you are done”.

“Okay” Noah said quietly as he sniffed and wiped the tears off his face. He ran up the stairs with a slight waddle and rushed into his bedroom to avoid further embarrassment. 

As he stood in the shower he began to contemplate his behaviour over the past day or so. When he was playing in the garden he didn’t even notice that he needed to pee, and once he realised he had began to go he didn’t even make an effort to stop it, instead enjoying the relief. Why was this happening? It’s almost as if he enjoyed wearing girls clothes and pullups.

Before he put any more thought into it he heard his aunty shuffling around in the bedroom and realised he should get out the shower. Once he dried off he wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the door to find his aunty sat on the side of the bed with a plastic bag beside her. Without saying a word she patted the bed indicating for him to go and sit beside her.

“Now Noah I realise adjusting to staying in a different country is hard but it’s not normal to have accidents in your pants. The patch you left on my chair downstairs suggests that pullups aren’t right for your needs, so that’s why I think we should try these” Jan explained as she revealed what was in the plastic bag.

Noah was shocked at what he saw. It was a plastic semi transparent packet which read ‘bunny hopps’, and it was fairly obvious that it was a pack of nappies. He’d not heard of that brand before, but assumed it must’ve been an American brand like Huggies or Luvs.

“I think for the next day or so we should put you in one of these just in case. They are a lot more absorbent than the pullups so if you do have another accident it won’t leak all over my house”. Jan told him as she ripped open the packet and pulled out the rectangular nappy.

“But that’s a nappy! Why would I need to wear one of those I’m a fully grown man” Noah said, as he questioned his auntie’s logic.

“Noah sweetly you wet your pants while we had guests around, it’s not the same as wetting your bed. And it’s nothing to be ashamed about plenty of boys your age have to wear diapers” Jan said assuringly as she pinched his cheek. “Now lie down on the bed and we’ll gently sorted.

Her reassuring town did the trick as Noah calmed down and did as he told. He was surprised how the feeling of embarrassment quickly evaporated. He moved back onto the bed and laid down infront of his auntie. She then proceeded to pull the towel off his waist and stretched out the nappy before instructing him to put his legs and bum in the air as she slipped it beneath him.

It hadn’t even occurred to him to question the overpowing pink colour of the nappy, since he had become used to girly items being thrusted upon him since arriving. Neither did he question the fact his aunty was covering his crotch in baby powder as he knew it was normal for babies to use powder when getting changed - why would it be any different for him?

Noah looked down as he saw Jan lift the front of the nappy over his crotch and fastened it with the straps on the sides. He tried to remember if he had any memories of being changed by his mum when he was a baby but nothing came to mind.

“There we go all nice and protected” Jan announced as she grabbed his hands and pulled him to his feet at the end of the bed. She then made a few adjustments so the nappy was in place properly.

“How does it feel?” Jan asked.

“Ummm it’s a bit weird, I can hardly stand up and walk!” Noah said as he tried to push his legs together, and questioned in his head why they even make nappies this size?

He looked to his left and caught a glimpse of himself in the mirrror. The huge nappy protruded from the front and back and made him look ridiculous, but he couldn’t deny he felt extremely secure wearing it and the soft fabric felt good against his skin.

“Now I still need you to tell me when you need to go to the toilet, don’t think this is a free pass to get lazy” Jan told him.

“Of course not, why would I want to use this I’m not a baby!” Noah said in a very pouty tone.

“That’s the attitude! Now let’s get your t-shirt back on and get you downstairs. You’ve had plenty of excitement today so why don’t you wind down and watch some tv?” Jan asked as she picked up the t-shirt and pulled it back onto him. Noah then pulled it down further but obviously covered none of the nappy.

Jan then led him out of the bedroom and downstairs. She silently smirked as she watched him waddle due to the bulk between his legs.

They both entered the living room and Noah plonked himself down on the sofa.

“Ooh sorry Noah but after the chair incident I’m not sure I want you sat on the furniture for the moment, just take a seat on the floor your diaper will give your butt plenty of padding” Jan said as she pointed to the floor.

“Okay auntie” Noah said as he slid off the sofa and onto the floor. Jan raised an eyebrow at how quickly he conformed, maybe her treatment was taking effect quicker than she anticipated.

“I’ll leave you to it then. Oh by the way I brought down a box of toys I had from years ago when my neighbours used to bring their kids around, feel free to have a look if you are bored!” Jan added.

As she walked away she looked back to see Noah flicking through the tv channels before settling for the Disney Junior channel.

Noah sat down with his legs stretched out for a few minutes while watching a Mickey Mouse cartoon on tv before his eyes strayed towards his crotch. As he looked down he could see a plastic pink rabbit staring back at him as he proceeded to poke the nappy. As he looked back up the blue plastic box his auntie had left in the corner of the room. Curious, he stood up and walked towards it.

When he reached the box he pulled off the lid and saw a huge selection of toys - from plastic cars and dinosaurs to Barbie dolls and soft toys. This box seemed to unlocked a thousand memories of his childhood and he instinctively let out a quiet laugh and smile. He rummaged through the box before picking out an Optimus prime action figure and a soft my little pony plush.

He held one in one and and another in the other, flicking his eyes back and forth trying to decide what to play with. After about 20 seconds of contemplation he put back Optimus prime and went back to his spot on the floor holding the my little pony plush on both hands. His auntie smiled while looking over her shoulder, before dropping two teaspoons of powder into Noah’s nightly cup of cocoa.

• Like 10
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 8 Added)

Will Noah even notice his next accident? Those cute pink bunnies are quite efficient in quietly stealing wee from little leaky girls and then hide the wetness, away from your skin.

Chapter 9

As Jan stirred the powder into the cocoa she knew she was making incredible progress with Noah. She knew once she put her subjects into a diaper it would only be a matter of time until they fully gave into their new lifestyle. Noah was on the edge of a cliff and all she needed to do was give him a gentle push for him to fully give into his treatment and accept his transformation.

Meanwhile Noah sat on the living room floor playing with his toy of choice. He crawled around waking the toy pony around on the floor while humming a random tune. After a few minutes he abruptly stopped and dropped the toy. ‘What am I doing?’ he thought to himself, as he stared at the little pony toy and then stared up at the TV. The last few minutes felt like a blackout to him, why has he acting like a baby, and to add to that why was he acting like a girl? Something weird was going on but he had no idea what was behind it.

”Here’s a nice cup of cocoa for you?” Jan said as she appeared behind him holding a large pink mug. He accepted the drink and once he grasped the handle his auntie ruffled his hair and then rubbed his back. He hated to admit it but it did feel nice getting affection from her, it made him feel warm inside and he couldn’t help but smile as he took a first sip of his cocoa.

the cocoa was so smooth and tasty that he couldn’t help but gulp it down almost immediately. In fact, Noah drank it so quickly small streams of liquid leaked out both sides of his mouth and down his chin, eventually making its way onto his t-shirt.

”Oh Noah please be careful, you are getting your shirt all messy!” Jan moaned as she leaned forward from the sofa behind him and wiped away the cocoa from his mouth with the hem of his t-shirt. “You’ll have to start using a skippy cup at this rate”.

”Sorry it was an accident” Noah apologetically replied.

”It’s fine sweety. Why don’t you come and sit up here, I think I can trust you not to make another mess for a few minutes” Jan said as she patted the sofa next to her. Noah turned around and crawled onto the sofa, and as he did she positions him so his head was on her lap and he was laying across the rest of the sofa. He looked up at her as she looked down and she began stroking his hair and after only a matter of seconds Noah’s eyelids began to feel heavy, and eventually gave in and shut his eyes.

When he opened them again he found himself in bed. He realised he must’ve entered a deep sleep on the sofa but doesn’t remember how he ended up in his bedroom. He rubbed his eyes and squinted at the clock on the wall to see it had just gone 9am.

”how long was I asleep for?” he quietly said to himself. He sat up and pulled the duvet off and was met with the sight of a brand new light blue nightie with sleeves that fell just past his elbows and seems]ed to frill slightly at the bottom. However it had ridden up over his crotch and was bunched up on his waist, which made the now clammy and soggy pink nappy he had been put in last night.

”Not again” he whispered as he poked and prodded the mushy plastic undergarment. He was soon interrupted by the sound of music downstairs realising his auntie must be awake and presumably making breakfast for both of them. As he stepped out of bed and stood up straight he held his arms high up in the air and stretched, which made his nightie fall back into position. The nightie hung just over his knees but the bloated nappy still bulged front and back. As he began to walk towards the door he found himself waddling due to the plastic between his legs.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw his auntie stood at the cooker frying what looked like eggs and bacon. “Good morning sweetie, I was wondering when you were going to wake up!” Jan said as she momentarily left the cooking to come over and embrace Noah in a huge hug. As she hugged him he felt one of her hands move towards his bum and she gave it a squeeze.

His auntie ended the hug and pushed him away holding his shoulders. “Another wet night huh? Not to worry that’s why you were wearing a diaper!” she said.

”Sorry I don’t know why this is happening. Plus how did I even end up in bed last night? Last thing I remember I was laying on the sofa with you?” Noah asked her.

”Oh you fell asleep on the sofa and instead of waking you up and carried you up to bed. You must’ve been completely tuckered out from playing with Alex!” Jan explained as she stroked his cheek with her hand. “Now why don’t you go and take a seat on the dinner table, breakfast will be ready in a minute!”.

”Okay thank you auntie” Noah replied as he turned and walked away.

”Oh and Noah, please sit on the chair with the towel on I don’t want a repeat of yesterday!” Jan said as she returned to the cooker. Noah’s cheeks went red as he noticed one of the chairs had a pink frozen towel on the seat. The memory of yesterday come flooding back, and for the second time of a stranger pointing out his pullup had leaked.

He sat at the table and didn’t have to wait long until his auntie joined him. She walked over and placed a plate with two fried eggs and a few rashers of bacon, and then placed an orange juice next to it. However, the juice was held within a clear silly cup with a pink lid.

“Oh don’t be embarrassed, I just don’t want you getting juice all over your nightie!” Jan explained as she picked up the silly cup and held it in front of Noah. He simply shrugged his shoulders and took it off his auntie, and then swiftly took a swig.

Jan sat opposite Noah and they both tucked into breakfast. There wasn’t much talk as they both focused on eating Jan secretly looked up and smiled at Noah. She had again put a few teaspoons of powder into his orange juice and knew he’d soon be under her total control.

“You know there’s a really nice park just a few blocks away. I was thinking we could maybe take a picnic up there and you can tell me all about what you do at home, like school and stuff?” Jan asked her nephew.

”That sounds nice, can’t remember the last time I had a picnic!” Noah said as he saw off the final rasher of bacon.

”It’s a plan then, I’ll get the blanket and basket out of storage! Are you all finished?” Jan asked him.

”Yep that was yummy, thank you!” Noah replied.

”Your welcome! Why don’t you go and have a shower and I’ll deal with the dishes” Jan said as she stood up and picked up their plates. Noah pushed his chair away from the table and stood up, but as he did he felt a string cramp in his stomach. He knew what that meant but unlike at home where he could simply go to the toilet and do his business, he was wearing a nappy, which obviously complicated things.

He held his stomach as he felt another extreme cramp. He knew his body needed release and needed release sooner rather than later. He painfully walked over to the kitchen to see his auntie bent over as she placed the dishes into the dishwasher. He couldn’t help looking at her plump behind covered by a pair of dark grey leggings.

”Umm auntie, I think I need the toilet” Noah said quietly. Jan turned around and saw Noah, clad in his blue nightie holding his stomach with both hands. ‘Here we go’ she thought to herself.

”Oh okay, is it a number one or number two?” Jan asked as she put her hands on her hips.

”It’s a number… two. Can you take this nappy off so I can go to the toilet? I really need to go” Noah asked as he began to become desperate.

”Oh okay honey, let’s go to the toilet” Jan said as she placed the last plate in the dishwasher and held out her hand. Noah reciprocated and held her hand as she led him slowly out of the kitchen.

Every step seemed to make his desperation worse, and as they both walked past the living room and out into the main hallway towards the downstairs bathroom he become more and more desperate. And just as the bathroom emerged into view, Noah slowed down to almost a complete stop not being physically able to take another step.

Jan turned around and looked at Noah as their hands uncoupled. “Noah?” Jan said.

Noah had stopped and began to stare into space. He felt his stomach grumble to the point of explosion before a huge fart left his body. This made him out his arms to his side and point his bottom out slightly. A switch had flicked in his head and he suddenly felt compelled to push, and as he did his face scrunched up as he maintained eye contact with his auntie at all times. All of a sudden he felt a rush as a warm stream of poo evacuated his bum and fell into the nappy, accompanied by a loud crackling sound and a hot stream of pee. It felt like no time at all before the back of his nappy was completely full. One last push indicated he was finished.

Jan raised an eyebrow looking at him. She then saw him began to sniff as his eyes glazed over. Noah put his hands over his eyes as he involuntarily began to loudly cry and wail. He shook his body like a toddler bouncing up and down on his feet.

”AUNTIEEEEE, AUNTIE I WENT POOPY!” Noah shouted completely out of character. He felt like he wasn’t in control, as he had a huge tantrum. Tears streamed from his eyes and snot dribbled out of his nose.

”Oooh Noah honey it’s okay, accidents happen. Let me check your diaper” Jan said as she sprung into action, walking behind him and lifting up his nightie and pulling back the back of his nappy. She peered down to confirm what she suspected. He’d completely messed himself.

”Phew you’ve got a very stinky diaper sweety, let’s get you cleaned up” Jan said. She then turned him around and grabbed him from under his armpits before lifting him up. Noah, who was still crying loudly, instinctively wrapped his legs around her hips as one of her hands held him up by holding his bum, further squishing the poo all over his behind.

She carried him up the stairs as quickly as she could. Noah had his head buried into her shoulder, meaning he didn’t see her bypass his bedroom and head towards the previously locked door at the end of the landing.

• Like 10
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 9 Added)
  • 1 month later...