LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"New" Attends...?

If you hadn't noticed on my profile ( not that anyone actually looks at those! ?) I'm in a bit of a binge mode, which I have come to ABHORE!!!?., But it is what it is, I just have to deal with it......again..?

Anyways, I have been surfing and shopping and came across the "new" attends while visiting the Magic medical website. They have several levels now, or....styles I guess. I was just wondering if anyone has bothered with these, not that I really care... I never liked Attends because they leaked, didn't fit, and didn't have stand up leak guards....or elastic waistbands...

Just wondering....input welcome as always, or just ignore this and carry on ?

DOMTAR pretty much ruined Attends and HDIS for me.     The last time they "improved" Attends (a couple of years ago), it was a disaster.   Not only did they remove a midline product which was my daily wear, customer support couldn't even recommend what in their new line replaced it.    i see they've flipped again.    Doubtful I'd give it much of a try this time either.

I see they're a race car sponsor now.     I wonder if Dick Trickle is still alive.

Did they ditch HDIS as well?   HDIS went from a very nice supplier to a complete sham.

The last HDIS catalog was full of junk, not a single incontinence related product in it other than their crap house brands.   They've essentially turned into yet another medicaid-bilker

Never been a fan of Attends. They strike me as having been designed primarily for people in Heaven's waiting room. Certainly, they are marketed exclusively at people who buy diapers for other people, and definitely not aimed at people who buy their own products, because in order to go buy something, you have to be able to at least make it over to the computer, if not a store, and that much activity would overwhelm an Attends. And if the buying decisions were being made by the people who have to wear them, presumably, Attends would be a better product, or, nobody would buy them. There are lots of budget-oriented products that are better. Prevail, for example, makes several. The tabs Prevail uses remind me of the tabs on Pampers, IE, they can be opened and closed repeatedly, and, they don't give up the fight. And the stretchy waistband Prevail uses is comfortable and snug. I have worn one on a 5-mile run. If I tried that in an Attends, I'd be holding up my diaper before the end of the first mile. 

Wow!....the last I heard / read was the Attends line was owned by paperpac....goes to show how high regard for the brand I hold ?.

I wonder how many more times it gets sold before it just disappears completely....

Attends was Proctor and Gamble until 1998 or so.    The major change there was that they pulled out of the consumer market (they were going head to head with the Kimberly-Clark Depend brand at that point).
Paperpak sold to DOMTAR in 2011.    They revamped the line.   They killed off the "briefs with waistband" that many people liked.  They also killed off the "Breathable--Extra Absorbancy product" and couldn't even tell me if that niche had a replacement.

DOMTAR sold to American Industrial Paretners at the beginning of this year.   That's quite a comglomerate.   They seem to have made at least cosmetic updates to everything.