LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting closer to developing a good system but still questioning

Hi there,

So lately I have been trying to figure out when to wear taped diapers and when to wear pull-ups. After listening to what my body and mind is telling me, I think I should wear taped diapers when I go to bed (I urinate move at night). The only question that remains is what I should do during the day. I know for a fact that I should wear pull-ups at home or at a nearby store. The only question I have left is what to do when I’m at a mall/park etc. If I can figure this out, I think I will be all set so to speak.

Thank you so much for reading this!

Rory (real name)

I know this struggle. My solution was to only wear pull ups for very short periods around the house. For example, my night diaper is heavy so I put on pull ups knowing I'll shower and wear an actual diaper afterwards. 

Pull ups are good for one heavy use - usually. But they are notorious for leaking. So long ago,I realized the only confident solution was to wear the actual tabbed diapers. The best quality I can get. These days that is Bettry Dry Larger through Northshorecare.com. 

There are no mobility or other advantages to pull ups. In fact, changing a pull up requires removing your trousers. Its much easier to change out tabbed diapers. 

The confidence factor with good tabbed diaper can't be discounted. I genuinely don't worry about leaks or other issues. I can go 8-12 hours and not be concerned. 

I used to think that pull ups were better when going thru airport security but that is not the case. Tabbed diapers are not an isssues. 

Oh one place I do wear pull ups is for doctor visits. It makes things easier of I have to lower briefs. I always have extra tabbed diapers for afterwards. 

TL;DR Go with tabbed diapers all the time. It is easier and you won't have to worry about leaks. 

That can be hard to sort out. For me it was trial and lots of errors ?. And many time not so fun. If it cools off I'm over hydrated, if it turns hot I'm dehydrated. Diet has a similar issue. I wear high capacity pull-ups mostly with a pad. The pad can be filled and either changed or just removed. The pad can catch a small amount of bowel lose. I like the pull-ups just because they seem cooler to work in. But when bowel or bladder are out of control or diet is off its back to diapers. But the diapers feel hotter to work in. If I gave to take a water pill I have learned to just put a diaper on and avoid the stress. After an hour it's nonstop to pee every 10 to 15 mines and my bladder muscles will just let go and not hold.

So you might watch fluids, diet, weather, meds the choose what might work the best. On a good day things are pretty good on other days it a crap shoot ?. And clean up to go with it.