LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mad at UPS

so im going to go on a little rant here (ha little see what i did there LOL) 

anyway. so i ordered some diapers from abu. i live in a small town (roughly 12miles long) we have 1 regular ups delivery driver so living in small town and having the same driver he recognizes cars and such. i had a delivery from abu (1/2 case of peekabus) we aslo regularly get deliveries at my work. (you can probably tell where im going with this) i get a notification on my ups app on my phone saying package was delivered. i was like sweet it came earlier in the day than I thought it would. i was looking at the notes and it said "met man at door" i was like thats strange no one is home as i am at work.... i go about my day as i only have about an hour left of work. im leaving work and i see a giant box sitting next to my car....IN THE OPEN PARKING LOT AT WORK. i was like WTF so i look at the box. IT IS MY SHIPMENT FROM ABU. to say i was mad is an understatement.

how long has it been out here? who was "man at door" and if he really did meet someone in the store and tell them that i had a package WHY THE HELL DID NO ONE TELL ME.

before anyone says anything im sure he thought he was doing me a favor and he has delivered workers items there before (as i said small town you start to recognize people and cars. ive had the driver ask if a certian person was working today becaus ethey had a delivery and thought it would be better to drop off now since he was already there)  and if it was anything else other than a 1/2 case of abdl diapers i wouldn't be this upset but like omg i had a mini panic attack when i went to my car

• Like 1

Were the diapers packaged in an unmarked box?  Would have been pretty bad if the contents were marked on the box visible to all your coworkers!  Good thing it didn't rain!  You could always get on UPS for ruined product had it rained, but would you want to out yourself by filing a claim against UPS that they left the box next to your car outside, it rained and the contents, which were adult baby style diapers were ruined?  Worse, was the "man at the door" a boss or coworker at your place of business who accepted the package and put it by your car door, not the UPS driver?  Still some uncomfortable unanswered questions.........

• Sad 1
19 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Were the diapers packaged in an unmarked box?  Would have been pretty bad if the contents were marked on the box visible to all your coworkers!  Good thing it didn't rain!  You could always get on UPS for ruined product had it rained, but would you want to out yourself by filing a claim against UPS that they left the box next to your car outside, it rained and the contents, which were adult baby style diapers were ruined?  Worse, was the "man at the door" a boss or coworker at your place of business who accepted the package and put it by your car door, not the UPS driver?  Still some uncomfortable unanswered questions.........

box was plain brown box with a shipping label that says "storm holdings" and their Maryland address. so no they would not have known that they were diapers and it didnt rain thank god.

man at door had to been a coworker idk.

idk i dont like it thank god the box wasnt molested in anyway 

• Like 1

I HATE UPS! Out of all the shipping services they are by far the worst in my opinion. I've had so many issues with them, one of the most notable is we had a UPS driver who would deliver our Amazon packages, take a picture of them at our door and than just take them. This happened for months, I constantly complained to Amazon about it and eventually talked to a supervisor and got it sorted out.

But I still have various problems with UPS, from them marking packages as delivered and never actually coming near my apartment to them not following my delivery instructions as well as other things. I've even had them fail to deliver essential medical supplies that I need to survive one time. Lucky I hadn't ran out yet, but if it was like a day or 2 later I would've had to go to the ER all because UPS doesn't know how to do their job properly.

23 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I HATE UPS! Out of all the shipping services they are by far the worst in my opinion. I've had so many issues with them, one of the most notable is we had a UPS driver who would deliver our Amazon packages, take a picture of them at our door and than just take them. This happened for months, I constantly complained to Amazon about it and eventually talked to a supervisor and got it sorted out.

But I still have various problems with UPS, from them marking packages as delivered and never actually coming near my apartment to them not following my delivery instructions as well as other things. I've even had them fail to deliver essential medical supplies that I need to survive one time. Lucky I hadn't ran out yet, but if it was like a day or 2 later I would've had to go to the ER all because UPS doesn't know how to do their job properly.

dang! ive had really good luck with ups. this is the first time ive ever had any issues with them. now USPS is a whole nother story

29 minutes ago, suzuki2011 said:

dang! ive had really good luck with ups. this is the first time ive ever had any issues with them. now USPS is a whole nother story

Just shows how different services are different in different areas. For me personally from best to worst it goes like this
FedEx, USPS, DHL (I've had very few DHL shipments but the ones I've had were good), Amazon Prime Shipping Service (which is ever so slightly better than UPS), UPS.

I also feel it's important to note, I live in a poorer area, my family who lives in a richer area never has any problems with anything getting delivered. I'm not saying this is a factor....i'm just not saying it isn't a factor.

13 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Just shows how different services are different in different areas. For me personally from best to worst it goes like this
FedEx, USPS, DHL (I've had very few DHL shipments but the ones I've had were good), Amazon Prime Shipping Service (which is ever so slightly better than UPS), UPS.

I also feel it's important to note, I live in a poorer area, my family who lives in a richer area never has any problems with anything getting delivered. I'm not saying this is a factor....i'm just not saying it isn't a factor.

from best to worst.
ups fedex USPS (never had dhl here and we dont have prime deliver in my area)