LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need some information

4 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Hello everyone I need some information about a diaper company there call “Littleforbig” they selling diapers call abdry white diaper have any of you try them ?????

I have, what would you like to know?

26 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Okay how absorbent are they like super absorbent like forsite diapers ????

Never tried forsite diapers, but I would say they are pretty absorbent. I wore one for the whole day and no leaks. They are definitely the best all white diapers I have tried and I have tried Cuddlz, Bambino’s, ABU’s and Rearz. 

I was disappointed that they weren’t the same soft plastic back as the nursery prints or little trunks, but still not as stiff as some of the other brands

32 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Never tried forsite diapers, but I would say they are pretty absorbent. I wore one for the whole day and no leaks. They are definitely the best all white diapers I have tried and I have tried Cuddlz, Bambino’s, ABU’s and Rearz. 

I was disappointed that they weren’t the same soft plastic back as the nursery prints or little trunks, but still not as stiff as some of the other brands

I see?... as for the plastic back well I read on Amazon Canada they are smooth and strong I have use Rearz for years I was very happy with them but I think I want to try something different besides they remind me of the old Rearz inspire white diapers or am i wrong ????

13 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

I see?... as for the plastic back well I read on Amazon Canada they are smooth and strong I have use Rearz for years I was very happy with them but I think I want to try something different besides they remind me of the old Rearz inspire white diapers or am i wrong ????

No you aren’t wrong, very similar, more absorbent and definitely a little softer than Rearz. If you like Rearz but not the price then check incontroldiapers.com I order the European plastic backed tenas from them and they sent me a sample of their 3 style medical diapers and I absolutely love their regular day time one, super soft and comfy, absorbent, and it has the same odor when wet scent that the lil monsters has. I believe they are actually part of the Rearz company 

45 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

No you aren’t wrong, very similar, more absorbent and definitely a little softer than Rearz. If you like Rearz but not the price then check incontroldiapers.com I order the European plastic backed tenas from them and they sent me a sample of their 3 style medical diapers and I absolutely love their regular day time one, super soft and comfy, absorbent, and it has the same odor when wet scent that the lil monsters has. I believe they are actually part of the Rearz company 

Hmmm I have seen incontroldiaper.com but for now I going to try the abdry white diaper I am in the mood for some plain white diapers.