LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting while sitting

Im.back to working towards being dually incontinent. I find it very easy to wet without control while standing. However sitting is a whole different thing. It is difficult to relax and let it flow while sitting. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you! 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Ginger said:

Im.back to working towards being dually incontinent. I find it very easy to wet without control while standing. However sitting is a whole different thing. It is difficult to relax and let it flow while sitting. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you! 

@Ginger

I would suggest that you continue to wet when you are standing.  However, you will have to probably "train" yourself to wet when sitting down.  Either way, you will be diapered as you normally would.  I sit in a Wheelchair most of the day, so when I feel the need to release, I can just sit there and wait.  When it happens, I just let my body fight the "potty training" and eventually, you will HAVE to release and wet.  When you feel the need to release, do not fight it, just remain still, or do something to distract your body - If you feel the need coming on, then just relax, and let GO - Let the diaper take it all in, and just keep going - After you do that a few times, you won't even have to think - You will FEEL it, will be sitting down, and be able to just GO.

The point is, you DON'T want to fight the urge to release, and if you are 24/7 like me, you release whenever you need to, wherever you are :)

Take Care, and Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Ginger

I would suggest that you continue to wet when you are standing.  However, you will have to probably "train" yourself to wet when sitting down.  Either way, you will be diapered as you normally would.  I sit in a Wheelchair most of the day, so when I feel the need to release, I can just sit there and wait.  When it happens, I just let my body fight the "potty training" and eventually, you will HAVE to release and wet.  When you feel the need to release, do not fight it, just remain still, or do something to distract your body - If you feel the need coming on, then just relax, and let GO - Let the diaper take it all in, and just keep going - After you do that a few times, you won't even have to think - You will FEEL it, will be sitting down, and be able to just GO.

The point is, you DON'T want to fight the urge to release, and if you are 24/7 like me, you release whenever you need to, wherever you are :)

Take Care, and Good Luck!

Brian

Thank you Brian. I guess I didn't exain well enough. I dont know if it's pinched while.im sitting or what but I almost have to force it when I am sitting. It doesn't just flow as it does while standing. I feel the urge, relax and nothing flows unless I push, which I fear will just strengthen the muscles that i wish to atrophy

• Like 2

It is possible to pee while sitting. It could be your anatomy or simply your mind.

A similar problem is peeing while walking or peeing with an errection or peeing in bed when you feel that you might leak ...

These problems are not physical. They just require some training.

Because nobody has the exact same anatomy, the answer to your question is not straight forward.

• Like 2

Try breathing exercises.

Take a few deep breaths and slowly exhale.

Stop and hold your breath when your lungs are almost empty.

You will pee!

Just don't let yourself pass out from lack of oxygen.

That's how us "pee shy" folks get things flowing.

• Like 2

Conditioning is another way, but it could haunt you.

At work I sit a lot. Whenever I stood up I went to the toilet.

At some point it became a body reaction. When I stand up my bladder urgency peaks even when I was on the loo minutes ago.

You could install any condition you want. It is like hypnosis. Eg. always pee when you see green colour.

After your key stimulator is in full force, sit down and look at a green apple.

This method can maybe help you with pretty much anything.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ginger said:

Thank you Brian. I guess I didn't explain well enough. I dont know if it's pinched while.im sitting or what but I almost have to force it when I am sitting. It doesn't just flow as it does while standing. I feel the urge, relax and nothing flows unless I push, which I fear will just strengthen the muscles that i wish to atrophy

@Ginger

You are Welcome - Thank You for the additional information.  :)

You May HAVE to push/force it a few times:  (You just want to make sure you are NOT hurting yourself while doing it): remember, that your bladder has muscles in there, and they are "conditioned" to not allow you to pee yourself.  If you can pee standing, because you are conditioned to release when you are in a standing position, then you just have to "condition" yourself that it is OK to release in a sitting position.  If you are doing hair, nails, and all that stuff, you may not be able to sit for a long period between clients, so you just have to practice the sitting release training at home, when you can sit and just let it happen.  You will have to do that also, if you want to allow yourself to MESS as well:  You may have to do that by wearing a diaper, and when you want to release, sit on the potty in your diaper, and as long as you are ON the potty, you should be able to train yourself that its OK to use the diaper for everything:  Once you get used to it, you can just allow your body to release:  But YOU may have to "help" your body "learn" what you want it to do.

ALL of these suggestions that are posted here are GREAT:  It is just a matter of "conditioning" your body NOT to do something, while "conditioning" it to do something else.  You also may want to "help" the process along, by increasing the amount of liquids or solids that you eat.  My Friend @Evelyn Dellcerro calls this "fiber loading" because she wants to have a LARGE poop release.  You could also load up on the water and other liquids, so that you have a TON of liquid on board, and then, you WILL release it, because your bladder CAN'T hold all of that stuff:  Do that, and you won't have a choice, whether you SIT or Stand -  You just have to make sure you are READY for whatever you release, and have what you need to be able to deal with it :)

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 3

@Ginger Sweetie we as women sit to pee so that is the most natural thing for us. Try this in your diaper. Drink 3 glasses of water and go watch an hour of tv. when that hour is up make sure you have your diaper on and go sit on the toilet bowl and lean back. Like youre going to rest your head against the wall. You will see how fast and strong you will pee. Standing is just cheating. If you really wanna make a thing out of it, run the hot shower and let the bathroom fill up with steam and just let the steam relax you. Im around, so let me know what happens. Hugs and kisses.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

@Ginger Sweetie we as women sit to pee so that is the most natural thing for us. Try this in your diaper. Drink 3 glasses of water and go watch an hour of tv. when that hour is up make sure you have your diaper on and go sit on the toilet bowl and lean back. Like youre going to rest your head against the wall. You will see how fast and strong you will pee. Standing is just cheating. If you really wanna make a thing out of it, run the hot shower and let the bathroom fill up with steam and just let the steam relax you. Im around, so let me know what happens. Hugs and kisses.

@Ginger

This is also VERY good advice - I would also be interested in how it turns out *HUGS*. @Evelyn Dellcerroknows her stuff ;)

Brian

• Like 1

@GingerThank you for asking the question its been a long time since I wanted to ask it

@Evelyn DellcerroThanks for the trick

Pissing in a diaper is not a problem for me, but pissing sitting down I can't, And I really want to be able because I do small competitions in paragliding (xcountry) where we stay in the air for hours, and I must absolutely practice pissing while sitting

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

FWIW my first experience with any of this was when I was hospitalized in Cody WY (a very good place to be hospitalized) while on a Road-trip. Home is OH but in Cody I was unable to Pee due to blood-clots (cause unknown then). They got me unclogged & taught me how to maintain & irrigate my Foley (aggressively). I found I was not pissing while seated. I had some sense of the problem being in between the back of my scrotum & my rectum. So I sat on a 'horseshoe' neck-cushion with its snap fastened; open-end-forward; my butt's 1st-2 points of contact on the rear of the cushion. I was able to drive home sitting on that thing, with the reassuring warmth in the tube to my leg-bag (indicating all was well). I don't know if my experience is universal or what--but I have to sit on one of those cushions even to pee with a Foley installed, or somehow I squeeze it shut at 20Fr. Might be worth researching but just now I'm a little busy with a few other issues. Best regards, all.

On 3/7/2021 at 9:17 AM, Ginger said:

Change position, especially if you have been sitting for a long period.