LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A wetting solution for now

So I have come up with a solution for having to wait to start wetting.  When I came home with a catheter I was give some large syringes 60cc in case I needed to irrigate.  We have these long rubber straws which i found fit on the end of said syringe.  So after I measure I fill the syringe and with the straw inject into my diaper and it is almost like I wet my diaper.  Still get the nice warm flow.  I am going to do this every time I wet during the day.  So nice to be typing this in a soggy wet diaper!

• Like 1
On 3/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, DiapergirlWB said:

So I have come up with a solution for having to wait to start wetting.  When I came home with a catheter I was give some large syringes 60cc in case I needed to irrigate.  We have these long rubber straws which i found fit on the end of said syringe.  So after I measure I fill the syringe and with the straw inject into my diaper and it is almost like I wet my diaper.  Still get the nice warm flow.  I am going to do this every time I wet during the day.  So nice to be typing this in a soggy wet diaper!

@DiapergirlWB

Sounds like a Winner - NOW you can enjoy a wet diaper if you have to measure your output  - Congrats ;)

Brian

• Like 1