LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car Seat

On 3/3/2021 at 9:56 PM, Rebecca Rosenwinkel said:

Hello my name is Rebecca. I am currently 25. I was wondering for a recommendation on either a car seat or booster seat. I am currently 5'2 and about 130 to 150 lbs. 

@Rebecca Rosenwinkel

Good Afternoon:

They do make car seats for that height and weight, and they are car seats.  Most of these are for special needs kids, or those who cannot be transported in wheelchairs and need a way to be safely restrained in a car, and need to be sitting or slightly reclined.

Here is a "Special Tomato" seat

https://www.especialneeds.com/brands/k-s/special-tomato/special-tomato-mps-car-seat.html

Here is a Spirit Car Seat:

https://www.especialneeds.com/spirit-car-seat-plus.html

The "Special Tomato Seat is like $895, and that is because it is meant for a special needs child or Young Adult.  They can get away with these prices because it is for "special needs" kids.  The Spirit-Car-Seat-Plus is $2,815.95. 

I am sure that is NOT within your price range, and you may have to "modify a seat" so you get what you want.

Brian

32 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

@Rebecca Rosenwinkel Please note that using something for someone much smaller or bigger than you can be extremely dangerous in case of an accident. 

@ValentinesStuff

Correct: as well as the fact that a "car seat" is designed to keep you in position during a crash, and also helps those with disabilities ride safely in vehicles, when use of wheelchairs and lift equipped vans are not practical.  Adults would not need such seat if they are not disabled, as they would be able to safely don the lap and shoulder belts in a vehicle.  The site i cited is a company that makes these things for special needs children and young adults, so there may be safety concerns using anything not desiged for you.

Brian

• 1 month later...

I had a similar sort of fetish, but instead of buying a new seat, I just used really tight straps to hold me in the seat. Ratchet ties going round a couple of times, pulled very hard gave that lovely sense of immobility and loss of control that I had as a kid in a car seat. It's a bit like bondage in a way, but took me back to childhood days. I was wearing a nappy at the time, and the whole experience was lovely.