LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you still get touched sexually with incontinence

On 3/15/2021 at 3:28 AM, feralfreak said:

ifg your blackmailing, gimme some too, 15 percent!

The wife laughed at this. At our age this wouldn't work. hell, these days, we could claim some sort of special victim status and get brownie points. Or we could go weird and I could do some sort of thing and get my own YouTube following. Employers would be prevented from firing me, hell could even get promoted to a senior level with a mult-race wife.

On the serious side, people are claiming new genders and orientations in order to be protected from getting laid off. Just coming out as wearing diapers wouldn't work. But if I was some sort of sexual identity it would work. Since I'm on the fat side, something furry, with a diaper, and would need to throw in some sort of sexual thing so it would have to be a form of bi. Oh, perhaps some sort of trans-bi only. So not actual penises other than my super tiny hidden pee pee. 

The wife an I had fun creating some new SJW personae for me/us. A diaper bear or rabbit, wearing frilly girly dresses, who is into male trans (no penises) or other fat baby girly guys with tiny wee wees.

At my age, as long as the wife is on board, I'll bend anyway I have to do keep a job, healthcare, and retirement.   

10 hours ago, ThomasInWVa said:

The wife laughed at this. At our age this wouldn't work. hell, these days, we could claim some sort of special victim status and get brownie points. Or we could go weird and I could do some sort of thing and get my own YouTube following. Employers would be prevented from firing me, hell could even get promoted to a senior level with a mult-race wife.

On the serious side, people are claiming new genders and orientations in order to be protected from getting laid off. Just coming out as wearing diapers wouldn't work. But if I was some sort of sexual identity it would work. Since I'm on the fat side, something furry, with a diaper, and would need to throw in some sort of sexual thing so it would have to be a form of bi. Oh, perhaps some sort of trans-bi only. So not actual penises other than my super tiny hidden pee pee. 

The wife an I had fun creating some new SJW personae for me/us. A diaper bear or rabbit, wearing frilly girly dresses, who is into male trans (no penises) or other fat baby girly guys with tiny wee wees.

At my age, as long as the wife is on board, I'll bend anyway I have to do keep a job, healthcare, and retirement.   

nice to hear i gave your wife a laugh, i always like to give a laugh, they are free to give, and often i get one at the same time(and many times after from it)

yeah things get ridiculous, "i identify as *insert whatever here", the only thing i "identify" as is what i am, what you see is what you get, an american, and autistic because i am autistic, and i dont throw it around or try to claim special status, my shit stinks like everyone elses. im not about to understand any of this new age'y stuff, i like to keep it simple

Please stay on topic don’t hijack the blog or the blog will be deleted

their should be an admin that sticks to enforcing this but I guess they don’t care!

comment on subject nothing else please and thank you

• 10 months later...

My wife and I still try to have sex at times but sex for some reason doesn't appeal to me as much now that I have to wear diapers full time. Sometimes I get plugged up and my wife has to release the tension. Sometimes she will get me off in my diaper then change it for me. Most of the times it's wet as well.

11 hours ago, Mike78 said:

My wife and I still try to have sex at times but sex for some reason doesn't appeal to me as much now that I have to wear diapers full time. Sometimes I get plugged up and my wife has to release the tension. Sometimes she will get me off in my diaper then change it for me. Most of the times it's wet as well.

have you tried mixing things up in some way? i cant suggest ways since i never did anything to get experience, but i can guess at what it might be like to go from having a choice to having the need.