LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice on what to buy for enema kit

So I’ve tried fleet enemas before but I want to order a really enema bag/kit online. What I want to know is if you guys have any recommendations on what I should get. Also I don’t know what to put in the bag. 

If you have a local drug store with the hot water style enema bag, especially if they have a kit with a hose, this is an inexpensive but solid option to play around with that will still give you MUCH more enema than the syringes or Fleet enemas do. 

If you're willing to spend maybe four times the cash though, a steel enema can is the way to go https://www.purelifeenema.com/purelife-usa-made-medical-enema-kit-1-25-qt-304-stainless-steel. Mid enema you can add more water, it's easier to clean and dry, it's durable (I'll probably never have to buy another enema, just replace the hose a few times), and it isn't obvious what it is if you live with roomies or something.

• Like 1

I got my enema bag/hot water bottle kit from Walmart pretty cheap over in their pharmacy section. 

I like to put coffee in it.  What ever you decide to use, just make sure it's at body temp.

When I got mine, I choose a non latex material since I’m allergic and I went with a 4qt clear open top bag. Very similar to this bag

I recommend that to start with you should use only distilled water or water with a little bit of salt added, if you feel adventurous you could even try to add a little bit of bar soap to the water.