LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soon to be wetting again.

So I received a kidney transplant on Valentines Day.  been doing a lot of peeing again was like 1 time a day for a small amount before the transplant.  Right now its 9 or 10 times a day because after 6.5 years my capacity is much diminished.  Right now I have to measure my outputs so wetting is not an option yet.  I do wear a pull up in case of accidents cause the urge can come on really strong.  Only 1 accident so far, this morning I was out with the dogs and the urge hit hard and I knew I wouldn't make it so I just let it happen.  It was like heaven to have a wetting with some substance to it.  I predict after I don't have to measure that I am gonna have a few weeks where the toilet is gonna forget what I look like.  I am hoping I don't build back too much capacity back and can backslide in those couple of weeks to be in real danger of accidents again necessitating the need for at least a pull up at all times.  I think this will be the best chance I will ever have of needing to wear diapers and have an excuse that will be acceptable to those who don't know I am a DL.  Excited to see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DiapergirlWB May everything get back to normal for you and may god be watching over you love. Surgery is no joke, but so glad you are in high spirits. I am sure you have a world of support and you have 2 cheerleaders here. You are a living inspiration to everyone here !  Lots of love !

• Like 2

I'm not incon but if I was I wouldn't hesitate to diaper up before going out. Even if it was just OAB, as long as I had any chance of needing to wet and having to worry about making it to the restroom. To all of us here there is nothing to be embarrassed about. 

i wasn't worried about not being able to hold the entire time it was an opportunity to have a wetting.  Other urinations right now i have to measure so I took full advantage.
I just can't wait until I don't have to measure.  after so long I am going to be diapered for at least a week straight if not Longer.  There will be NO peeing in the potty and messing will be situational.